Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 4

Luckily, I do not think we have to worry about them anymore. God told us she was deceased, but why would He put that into this situation, I have no idea. Perhaps just to confuse us?

Yes, but there could be more vampires. It says she was bitten as a kid. Some say vampires live forever, so what if someone from the village was also, and still is, a vampire?

God, werewolves, rogues, and vampires...I'm half expecting a banshee to pop out. :sadnew:

Hello everyone, sorry to be so late to the party, I was sleeping and the heat of the orgy down here then woke me up. Anyway it seems that at the moment Charles is the one most suspicous to you guys but I think we need to wait a little longer before voting compared to the other days, just to see if anything else comes up.

Besides that leaves more time for this orgy, which I think I will pass today, last night was great but I am not sure how much of Harriet "The Slut" I can handle. :devil:

A most peculiar evening indeed. But I was thinking about this, I do not think Beatrice will come back from the dead. According to God, she is listed as Deceased. I dont think she will be coming back anytime soon. But I cannot be sure, this is just a theory.

Anyways, your theory is sound to me, but unless I am missing something important (which is likely), I suggest going after Strawberry Shortcake.

Luckily, I do not think we have to worry about them anymore. God told us she was deceased, but why would He put that into this situation, I have no idea. Perhaps just to confuse us?

Do you actually read? As some have found in one of Zed's old boring books, a vampire may return back to life as a werewolf (or perhaps some other evil faction in our case) after being killed. I hope you just don't read what others bring up, because another option would be that you're trying to steer us away from the existence of vampires, more werewolves or whatever there's still out there... :hmpf_bad:

I believe there is a saying that goes somewhere along the lines of, "A man is truly evil when he does nothing in times of crises."

That is too true.

Yes, because voting based on the fact nobody knew 100% sure who the Werewolf was worked so well on Day 2.

It doesn't mean that it doesn't apply to you. It only means it didn't apply to Adam Sokern.

I would agree to voting out Charles, as he still remains suspicious to me.

Shall that be our decision today?

Do you think lynching Charles is the right thing to do? If you do then I don't really see the point in asking that question, besides making sure you were in the majority and didn't stand out.

Do you actually read? As some have found in one of Zed's old boring books, a vampire may return back to life as a werewolf (or perhaps some other evil faction in our case) after being killed. I hope you just don't read what others bring up, because another option would be that you're trying to steer us away from the existence of vampires, more werewolves or whatever there's still out there... :hmpf_bad:

After looking at that hallucination/link, I am rather concerned about our Sabastian. If this is true and it seems to me rather likely, he will be a full werewolf now. Could this also be the case with Beatrice.

After looking at that hallucination/link, I am rather concerned about our Sabastian. If this is true and it seems to me rather likely, he will be a full werewolf now. Could this also be the case with Beatrice.

I was just reading through today, and noticed the same thing.

If that sort of thing can happen to vampires, why in god's name can't it happen to Zombie Sebastien?

It would be prudent (although meta-gamish) to bring back Sebastien, wouldn't it?

The reference to Zed's book was brought up in relation to Beatrice. I wouldn't just conclude something like this applies to Sebastien as well. I think his current allegiance depends on the person who was seen resurrecting him. We have no reason as of yet to suspect he was resurrected by an evil faction.

The reference to Zed's book was brought up in relation to Beatrice. I wouldn't just conclude something like this applies to Sebastien as well. I think his current allegiance depends on the person who was seen resurrecting him. We have no reason as of yet to suspect he was resurrected by an evil faction.

We also have no reason to not suspect he was ressurected by an evil faction. :wink:

We also have no reason to not suspect he was ressurected by an evil faction. :wink:

No, we don't. But I at least think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for now, Harriet seems to trust him, and with him being an investigator I think he'll be more useful alive. (besides, voting off the same person two days in a row just seems wrong :tongue:)

No, we don't. But I at least think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for now, Harriet seems to trust him, and with him being an investigator I think he'll be more useful alive. (besides, voting off the same person two days in a row just seems wrong :tongue:)

Yes, the question is, does he still have investigative abilities, and if so, for which side?

If you have the powers of reviving people for your side, who would you revive? (Totally metagame) and revive Sebastien? Or (not metagame but make a bad decision) and vote someone not so experienced in Zed's twisted books about games like this?

That's exactly what we'd need: an evil faction that can bring back people as it's members. :hmpf:

Seriously, would God punish us so? We would have no chances of winning this ordeal if this was the case.

I'm thinking you're just trying to steer the fingers pointing at you elsewhere, my brother. Vaugh is not our problem now, as it is evident he is neither the pickaxe killer nor the sword killer. You, on the other hand, could be either one of them. If you want to clarify what exactly you are, I'll be more than happy to hear it in private.

Do you think lynching Charles is the right thing to do? If you do then I don't really see the point in asking that question, besides making sure you were in the majority and didn't stand out.

A just question. I do believe that this is the right thing to do, but I was thinking that someone may provide evidence about either Charles or maybe even someone else.

Even though Zombie Sebastien is the father of my baby, I can understand being suspicious of him. But insinuating he had the energy to kill anyone after being dead all night is pretty silly.

But, your theories do bring up another possibility: What if there's a faction of flesh-eating-bunnies from outer space that can animate our poo to kill us? :cry_sad: I know I won't be taking a shit for the rest of this ordeal!

A just question. I do believe that this is the right thing to do, but I was thinking that someone may provide evidence about either Charles or maybe even someone else.

Mostly, I see a desperate attempt to shift focus away from himself. He can't give us any reason why we should trust him, but he has no problem discussing why others shouldn't be trusted. Doesn't have much of a defense and offers little to the town, but can easily attack others with even the wildest theories of poo-flinging-space-bunnies.

That's exactly what we'd need: an evil faction that can bring back people as it's members. :hmpf:

Seriously, would God punish us so? We would have no chances of winning this ordeal if this was the case.

I'm thinking you're just trying to steer the fingers pointing at you elsewhere, my brother. Vaugh is not our problem now, as it is evident he is neither the pickaxe killer nor the sword killer. You, on the other hand, could be either one of them. If you want to clarify what exactly you are, I'll be more than happy to hear it in private.

Actually, I think it's the opposite: A cult of dead people would have no chance at all. For now, they would have brought back Sebastien, but if they bring back more than one, we definitely would get suspicious of the dead people wandering around. But I agree, we have no reason to consider Sebastien to be scum, as he died as townie and I would hate to kill the same town investigator two times in a row. And I agree that this assumption is clearly more than just bringing up possibilities, I also think you try to frame Sebastien. Your life is already at the stake, and making such ridiculous assumptions is no good idea at your point, so you're either scum nervously trying to defend yourself, or a foolish townie. (I know we've heard this rather often lately :grin: )

I'm thinking the revival is a one time thing.

And I'm not saying Sebastien is a killer. (Although it is now possible)

And no, I'm sure he didn't kill anyone last night, as it was stated he didn't know he was being revived.

Isn't framing planting evidence on someone? His life is the evidence.

God knows when it's people's time to go. He wouldn't give any self-respected village-helping person these powers of witchcraft.

He wouldn't give any self-respected village-helping person these powers of witchcraft.

Ahem. :sceptic:

I agree, this is starting to look like an attention diversion...

I do believe that this is the right thing to do,

Oh, I see. And the reason you told me just yesterday that you didn't find him very suspicious is..?

That said, it wouldn't be the first time you suddenly change your opinion for no apparent reason.

Sorry for acting like someone who believes in god, but it's still possible he could now be a scum, beit vampire or Rogue.

God knows when it's people's time to go. He wouldn't give any self-respected village-helping person these powers of witchcraft.

But he would give them to a murderous villain? What kind of a God do you believe in, brother?!

You are too early with these accusations. I for one would like to give Mr. Vaugh at least one night's chance to prove he has returned to help, not to hinder, us. If we lynch him again, we will only give the remaining killers a free pass to another night of murders.

The more you speak, Charles, the more I'm inclined to vote for you.

But he would give them to a murderous villain? What kind of a God do you believe in, brother?!

You are too early with these accusations. I for one would like to give Mr. Vaugh at least one night's chance to prove he has returned to help, not to hinder, us. If we lynch him again, we will only give the remaining killers a free pass to another night of murders.

The more you speak, Charles, the more I'm inclined to vote for you.

I'm saying these monsters are devilspawn, not God's creation.

But you're right, it is just a theory.

Ok, how about this?

We have Sebastien investigate me tonight.

That solves both problems.

Sorry for acting like someone who believes in god, but it's still possible he could now be a scum, beit vampire or Rogue.

Yes, it's possible, but there's no use in discussing it now, as we won't get any results so far. And blindly killing him is no good idea, 'cause he might be a sane investigator. So further talking about his revival won't lead us anywhere besides distraction from other suspects, which means you.

I think we all noticed he might be scum, and as we know nothing else about his revival, we can learn nothing else from debating about him, unless the reviver contacts someone privately.

We won't end up with a lynch tonight, but God'll probably just make us vote another night.

Oh, I see. And the reason you told me just yesterday that you didn't find him very suspicious is..?

That said, it wouldn't be the first time you suddenly change your opinion for no apparent reason.

I told you that I thought he was simply mistaken. After talking with some people, my decision has been made. And is it a sin to change a viewpoint? Or should I just stick to one opinion and see where that takes me? I am always open to new ideas and evidence, and just because I do not tell you everything I know doesn't mean there is "no apparent reason".

We won't end up with a lynch tonight, but God'll probably just make us vote another night.

We don't even know if he's naive or sane. And someone will be lynched today. 100%