Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 3

:hmpf: Of course it's not. Do we ever get conclusive evidence? That's why this is a game. We have to figure things out. Perhaps I am biased because I am finding the info, but this does appear to be our best lead.

I have no desire to lead everyone astray, so I present the information and my theories to be discussed and help us solve this. By no means, should everything be believed and followed. Trust should not be given lightly in this situation. Please, point out if you think I'm wrong and then take it a step further by discussing what the info I've found could mean.

That's all very well, Harriet, but we don't have the complete information. In particular, we don't know who Goldilocks or Bambi or Person x actually are (with the exception of Evil, of course :wink: ), and most of my time after watching your fantastic dramas is spent trying to work out who the protagonists are.

Obviously - and rightly - you can't tell us, but as a result, our interpretation will not be based on a solid grounding in fact. We therefore have no choice but blind trust versus ignoring your plays altogether; the fact that none of the protagonists themselves have come forward to quibble your presentations make me incline toward the former option.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything you're doing for us, and it is fun trying to work out who everyone is. I think I finally got Person 2 worked out! (I'm a bit slow). Just don't :hmpf: me, please! :sweet: Applesauce?

Oooh :blush: (just don't tell my mother anything, please)

I believe your mother approves. She's my sister of Cleavage, don't you know?

Just don't :hmpf: me, please! :sweet: Applesauce?

All excellent points. I just was letting the stress get to me. :cry_sad: Sorry dear Ruben. Shall I bend over for you again? Will that make up for everything?

That is quite a conundrum of me being a spokesperson for all those with night activity. You are destined to be stuck with what they are telling me. Obviously, more than just the villagers are confiding in me. There's a discrepancy somewhere. I hope all of your trust in me proves beneficial and that the town will survive this ordeal and conquer whatever menace is out there, whatever that may be.

Is this another witch hunt? :look:

Protagonists

Goldilocks-Inventor

Evil-Sebastien Vaughn

Gary Coleman-investigator

Person 1-bodyguard

Person 2-limited protector

Person 3-follower

Person 4-protector

Person 5-that's a secret :wink:

Gojira: also a secret

Bambi: Secret

Mary Poppins: Julie Andrews

Hunter: Vigilante Killer

Does that help at all?

Protagonists

Goldilocks-Inventor

Evil-Sebastien Vaughn

Gary Coleman-investigator

Person 1-bodyguard

Person 2-limited protector

Person 3-follower

Person 4-protector

Person 5-that's a secret :wink:

Gojira: also a secret

Bambi: Secret

Mary Poppins: Julie Andrews

Hunter: Vigilante Killer

Does that help at all?

*Ahem* Correct me if I'm wrong, Ms. Clive, but doesn't Protagonist mean leading good character? If so, then (unless I've hopelessly missinterreted your last play), Evil/Mr. Vaughn should come under the category of Antagonist - no?

*Ahem* Correct me if I'm wrong, Ms. Clive, but doesn't Protagonist mean leading good character? If so, then (unless I've hopelessly missinterreted your last play), Evil/Mr. Vaughn should come under the category of Antagonist - no?

I'm a slut not a theater historian. :blush:

Where does that leave me; I'm the sodding maid! :tongue:

If you're unhappy about that, there's still possibility to change your job. I'd need a new partner. Do you have any experience in detective work? :wink:

Sorry I woke up a bit late... :blush: I see lots of things have been happening this morning. The idea of vampires is interesting, but I really don't think there is enough evidence. Harriets plays were very informative (although a bit untasteful :hmpf_bad:), although it took me a while to work out whats happening, I think the information convicting Sebastien Vaughn

sounds quite realistic. The one Werewolf theory is possible, altough it still could be wrong... Does anyone know anything about the sword killer? It would be good to know something about him/her...

I wonder what Sebastien's defence will be...

This is interesting...I believe that Mr. Vaughn has the evidence mounting against him, we shall see, however, his defense.

If he's unable to submit a decent defense, then I shall vote for him.

Sorry I took a bidaily nap again.

No, sorry, I should've been specific. I was thinking Harriet gets the investigator to investigate the Hunter to confirm the story.

But this new one is far more interesting. My inner conscience didn't tell me anything about being investigated, but he might not anyway. I want to hear what Sebastian has to say about this.

Mary Poppins: Well, there are three players who are playing like they normally (metagame, metagame, metagame) but Raleigh is playing exactly like he did in Blood (metagame, metagame, metagame).

Harriet: I didn't notice that, but come to think of it, in Bloodbrick he was (metagame, metagame, metagame) so I guess he's as good a target as any. I hate to do this when the Insane lost days to investigate our theories in Bloodbrick because we killed so many (metagame, metagame, metagame). But we do need to test The Hunter. And flying that far under the radar is dangerous. We can never tell where he's at.

See kids, this is why you never metagame.

But seriously, stop it. Especially if you know you're doing it. Please.

But this new one is far more interesting. My inner conscience didn't tell me anything about being investigated, but he might not anyway. I want to hear what Sebastian has to say about this.

In the long run, you weren't investigated. Bambi was the target of Sebastien's supposed investigation.

In the long run, you weren't investigated. Bambi was the target of Sebastien's supposed investigation.

Oh. Damn

But you should still see if the investigator will investigate the hunter.

But you should still see if the investigator will investigate the hunter.

I think he should check the ex-werewolf bodyguard first...

I think he should check the ex-werewolf bodyguard first...

But he claims to have an excuse for that, and would throw himself behind it. The Hunter has no excuse at all for not being villager.

And if the Hunter is werewolf, than the bodyguard is next.

Well that's another brilliant game of life ducked up by our local drama queen.

So here we go. I'm the seer and part of the village. I investigate one person a night and report back on their alignment. I did exactly that for our resident cock fanatic as requested.

The results.

Night 1: Baron Von Vampirepants ... Village.

Night 2: Arianna Jacques ... Village.

Apparently, she's decided to collect information for the sole purpose of revealing important roles to the scum. Brilliant as usual. :hmpf:

Vote me off and you lose your investigator. Don't vote me off and the scum will likely kill me. Either way, the stupid bitch just got me killed yet again.

Why do I even bother?

Furthermore, Sebastien Vaughn said he was planning on investigating Charles Synclair last night before we tested him on Bambi. I found it odd that he would offer to investigate someone who so many villagers were already suspicious of.

Gee, you're particularly stupid, aren't you? Investigating someone that the village was intent to kill would have either saved his life if he was village, or confirmed my sanity if they killed him anyway. Duh. :hmpf:

One last tidbit. Sebastien didn't actually tell me he was our investigator. Goldilocks told me that he claimed to be the investigator and he was pissed when I called him out on it. :sweet: I know who I'll be voting today when the time comes.

I can't imagine why, it isn't like I would be worried that you would reveal my role and get me killed or something. Oh, wait ... :look:

Seriously, give up these games of life. You're completely retarded. Jesus, it's like you should be put in an Asylum or something. :wacko:

*SNIPPY*

:look: Take it personally much?

In this case, do not shoot the messenger. These are the results of several people's investigations and the results from another night action. I would not have brought the case forward had several people not agreed that it was the best idea. Everyone has the option of not voting you and there are three protectors that can protect you if they end up believing you.

So you can either help us all out by discussing the results Gary Coleman got investigating you or you call me a drama queen, a stupid bitch, completely retarded and act like a child throwing a tantrum.

If I weren't protecting the identities of those I trusted I would ask them to verify that I even made sure to step back due to our history in other games...of life.

It's about 10 minutes before we're allowed to vote. Due to your tantrum, I find it completely reasonable to keep my vote where I originally intended it.

And one more bit of advice: relax. :tongue:

I don't know. Sebastian was the 1st or 2nd person to vote Zed. He could've been doing that to save himself, or, he could be one of those scum within a scum, trying to get his leader killed. Or he could just be villager.

Since I think we should still make a conviction today, I'm going to have to vote for him. But if you're wrong Harriet...don't expect to be leading anyone anymore, because your trust will have been greatly reduced.

I don't know. Sebastian was the 1st or 2nd person to vote Zed. He could've been doing that to save himself, or, he could be one of those scum within a scum, trying to get his leader killed. Or he could just be villager.

Since I think we should still make a conviction today, I'm going to have to vote for him. But if you're wrong Harriet...don't expect to be leading anyone anymore, because your trust will have been greatly reduced.

To be honest, I was surprised Sebastien voted along with Dacius and I so quickly. I had similar thoughts to yours.

If I'm wrong? We all have the power and responsibility to vote. I don't mind being the spokesperson for those with night activities. But, if you vote for someone, that is your responsibility. We're in this together. If I'm not trusted to lead, then I'll just tell people what the night results are and leave my theories out of it. But, for now, I'm representing the village and trying to protect them. You're hardly in a position to get on a high horse about trust. Last I checked, you're one of the least trusted people.

Maybe tomorrow I will be one of the least trusted people, but I really am doing what I'm doing with the best of intentions for the village. I apologize if I'm hurting anybody's feelings. Your vote is your own. Do with it what you feel best. But, Mr. Sinclair, don't cast a vote for someone and expect me to take full responsibility for it. We should be working and investigating together. Not just following me and then blaming me if I'm wrong. If somebody has a feeling about the investigation or that we're doing the wrong thing, it's their responsibility to speak up about it.

Despite the emotions, let's not forget that there is an investigation result implicating Sebastien Vaughn as evil. I didn't make that up. It's a lead worth investigating. And it's up to all of us to figure out how we want to investigate it.

Gold star to Hinckley for taking the incentive to vote without me having to say so. default_classic.gif

Yes, it's time vote. You have 48 hours.

Vote: Sebastien Vaughn/Shadows if for no other reason at this point, but for calling me naughty names. Shame on you Mr. Vaughn. :tongue:

I'm more than happy to unvote if we come up with a stronger strategy or different theories. I hope Mr. Vaughn hasn't run off for good. :look:

If I'm wrong? We all have the power and responsibility to vote. I don't mind being the spokesperson for those with night activities. But, if you vote for someone, that is your responsibility. We're in this together. If I'm not trusted to lead, then I'll just tell people what the night results are and leave my theories out of it. But, for now, I'm representing the village and trying to protect them. You're hardly in a position to get on a high horse about trust. Last I checked, you're one of the least trusted people.

Maybe tomorrow I will be one of the least trusted people, but I really am doing what I'm doing with the best of intentions for the village. I apologize if I'm hurting anybody's feelings. Your vote is your own. Do with it what you feel best. But, Mr. Sinclair, don't cast a vote for someone and expect me to take full responsibility for it. We should be working and investigating together. Not just following me and then blaming me if I'm wrong. If somebody has a feeling about the investigation or that we're doing the wrong thing, it's their responsibility to speak up about it.

Despite the emotions, let's not forget that there is an investigation result implicating Sebastien Vaughn as evil. I didn't make that up. It's a lead worth investigating. And it's up to all of us to figure out how we want to investigate it.

:cry_sad: That was beautiful!

Vote: Sebastion Vaughn/Shadows

I hope Mr. Vaughn hasn't run off for good. :look:

How long have you known Mr Vaughn? He'll be back.

For now: vote: Sebatien Vaughn/Shadows

But I will earnestly listen to any defense Mr Vaughn might present. My heart isn't set on this vote.

My heart isn't set on this vote.

My heart hasn't started beating again yet since I read Mr. Vaughn's response. :cry_sad: