WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 3 Building Contest

3 Accessories are ok even if they are brick-built (piece count doesn't matter) Just be realistic as to what could fit into a polybag. :wink:

I've been waiting for this to come back along. I haven't been able to find any minifigs in the stores near me, so i'll definitely take a crack at A and B.

I'm almost done with both of them, so they'll be up shortly.

Thanks again for putting this on again!

I am confused, which category are you asking about? For Category B you need a figure from Series 1 and 2 interacting with an imaginary Series 3 figure.

Category C requires new original figs, Category A can use extra figs interacting with the imaginary fig as well.

I was asking about categoryes A and B.

Ok, thank you for answering. :laugh:

There is no hurry for you guys to submit your entry. Please take your time to take nice pictures to enhance the viewing experience and your presentation which will eventually helps you to the voting. Trust me, it helps. I will scrutinies the entries over the next few weeks and it will be nice if you do it automatically before receiving a PM from me later on at any point in time. Thanks.

3 Accessories are ok even if they are brick-built (piece count doesn't matter) Just be realistic as to what could fit into a polybag. :wink:

He is right.

Thanks for running this contest:D Category C sound particularlly tempting.

I wanted to ask you two questions:

1) Are minifig pieces with some Brasso-removed decals allowed? For example Agent Trace's head without the microphone?

2) Do the minifigures in Category C have to be composed solely of standard minifig parts (headgear, head, torso assemply, legs assembly) or are we allowed to use brick-built parts, like in the case of this minifig?

Keep those entries coming people, some really nice ones so far. :thumbup:

Thanks for running this contest:D Category C sound particularlly tempting.

I wanted to ask you two questions:

1) Are minifig pieces with some Brasso-removed decals allowed? For example Agent Trace's head without the microphone?

2) Do the minifigures in Category C have to be composed solely of standard minifig parts (headgear, head, torso assemply, legs assembly) or are we allowed to use brick-built parts, like in the case of this minifig?

Both 1 and 2 are fine. You could build a robot if you wanted for Cat C.

And Here's my entry.

This is just beautiful.

It is not my authority, but I think the globe alone is already too big, and since it is shifted according to the base, its overhanging is not right.

I mean, if this is allowed, I would correct mine as well, before sending it.

2. A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.

Sorry again!

There are a few entries which I have "flagged" for all Categories out for improvements and I had sent our PMs to ask you to comply. Please do so or it will lead to disqualification at a later stage. Thanks.

It is not my authority, but I think the globe alone is already too big, and since it is shifted according to the base, its overhanging is not right.

I mean, if this is allowed, I would correct mine as well, before sending it.

2. A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.

Sorry again!

I will check on this. Thanks for mentioning this. And, a PM is dropped to highlight this.

Where do I post a picture?

You host an image in a photo-hosting website.

From there, based on the image that your category is represented, post it inside the respective categories topics, using an appropriate presentation based on the written rules.

Category C is getting better each day... what a bunch of weirdos!

cimddwc - I love your Master M, Dreamweb - your zoophile makes me laugh so much each time I look at his face! (never thought I'd ever say something like that!)

White Fang, just a thought, presenting 4 good figs is really difficult, wouldn't it be easier to limit the contest to 2 figs/participant? I'm sure each participant must have his/her own favourites amongst his/her 4... and IMO it would make the voting part easier.

The entries look good so far. There is some really hard stuff in Category C :thumbup: . I'm still waiting for a bricklink order with some needed parts. After that I'll join the party :laugh:

White Fang, just a thought, presenting 4 good figs is really difficult, wouldn't it be easier to limit the contest to 2 figs/participant? I'm sure each participant must have his/her own favourites amongst his/her 4... and IMO it would make the voting part easier.

The whole point of having 4 minifigures in Category C, is to let our Eurobricks members to vote for the "inappropriate" series as a whole instead of individual minifigures or selected ones. Therefore, in order to entice or arouse the interest of our voters, all 4 minifigures must be considered for voting.

I'd say, judging by the flawless photography and graphics that Xenomurphy must work at TLG. :tongue:

Just WOW!!! I hate you for 'copying' me and getting it right. :blush:

You host an image in a photo-hosting website.

From there, based on the image that your category is represented, post it inside the respective categories topics, using an appropriate presentation based on the written rules.

So is there a group on flickr for the contest. Sorry for questions I'm not very computer savvy. :-)

Awe man, Category C needs 4 figures? Rule me out... :sadnew:

Why give it up? I was looking forward to your participation. 4 minifigures aren't that hard, right? :wink:

So is there a group on flickr for the contest. Sorry for questions I'm not very computer savvy. :-)

No, there is no group of Flickr for this contest. I am recommending you to upload on Flickr to host your competition entry image in there and present it from the official respective categories.

Am I allowed to enter 4 minifigs that are inappropriately annoying?

Of course you can. As long as it is something that TLG would never create and sticks to the rest of the competition rules. Go crazy. Or in your case, not! :laugh:

New entry for Cat. B

Scuse the lousy photography, and i'm still sorting through bricks so i just threw something together :tongue:

Never the less, i hope you likes :laugh:

Why give it up? I was looking forward to your participation. 4 minifigures aren't that hard, right? :wink:

It is for me :grin:

BTW, I'm loving the Category B entries! :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

Register at eurobricks after lurking for a month or two: CHECK.

Post my first MOC here: CHECK.

Chose an avatarpic: CHECK.

Enter something in a contest on eurobricks: .....................CHECK!

In other words I just entered my first contest ;).

Great stuff in there guys. The best of luck to all of you.

In other words I just entered my first contest ;).

Great stuff in there guys. The best of luck to all of you.

"A depection of a holy entity censored for my own safety" HAHA.....that is very clever, very, very clever! :laugh: