Piglet

MOC: Arabian Street 3: Aladdin

indexed.gif

Hello

This is the MOC that I've made for this years CCC. I hope you will like it : o)

Another one Arabian street - Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu are flying on the carpet. From the palace evil Jafar observes them.

Jafar servants try to get them.

Life goes on the street.

5278504320_a80c94b682_t.jpg 5277894459_c067bddc66_t.jpg 5277894265_78fbdea1de_t.jpg

Flickr set:

More photos:

http://www.ciamek.yoyo.pl/?m=00132

or

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=455292

Photos from Flickr set:

5277894047_bb633f3d84_t.jpg 5278503364_6801f9f7f2_t.jpg 5278503160_f26eb09fc3_t.jpg 5278502926_bed3b5f898_t.jpg

5277893023_f44fe3dfba_t.jpg 5277892813_f8a832e831_t.jpg 5278502318_a9b2de4e75_t.jpg 5277892471_9e1eb4f4d4_t.jpg

5277892307_5ff29ebcbc_t.jpg 5277892149_cdb67911ba_t.jpg 5278501624_819d9c29c9_t.jpg 5278501410_98272a3805_t.jpg

Amazing work.

You LUGPOL guys always amaze me at your MOCing skills.

Wow, I'm totally amazed by this wonderful creation... Simply stunningly beautiful! :wub: This build looks like something taken directly out of the movie, the details are just outstanding, from the distinct Arabic structural architecture, purist minifig customization, and the multitude of everyday life scenes that are all enjoyable to look at. This is one of the best entries I've seen so far, a masterpiece that truly reflects how much of a MOC Expert you are Piglet. :thumbup: Best of luck in the contest!

Beautiful MOC!

I love to see more of those kind of MOCs! I like the PoP range a lot and it gave us nice pieces and colors to build with.

A lot of very nice details: the wooden beams, nicely textured walls, the city or fort wall style reminds me a bit on the Lahore Fort entrance.

Great

freakWave

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. The buildings are excellent especially the tower. The scene is full of action and looks very realistic. The market stalls are all good and the palace building itself is lovely to see. The overall placement of everything is great.

Thanks for sharing :classic:

Okay, that's awesome. Seriously well done there - I wondered a while ago about the practicality of Aladdin MOC'ing and dismisssed it as too difficult. Way to prove me wrong.

Only gripe I have with it is that that face seems too old for Aladdin - the other figures, particularly Jafar, look great. As does the rest of Aladdin, actually.

AWESOME 'Piglet' just AWESOME :grin: .....it just goes to show what PoP parts can help you create.....good luck for the contest and keep on watching 'Aladdin' ! :sweet:

One of the best! This MOC is stunning, all the detail usage and features make it amazing :thumbup:

What stands out to me is the creativity in the figs and what they're doing. Like the use of a tusken head, as a street person, and the SW helmet on the Samurai . The knife that the vender is using to fillet a fish, and stuff like that.

And most of all, the attitude you obviously had when you built this. Instead of "there doesn't have to be a detail there, it won't show", but instead "There's room for a detail there", great MOC astonishing stuff :thumbup:

An amazing entry Piglet. So much in the way of lovely architecture on display as well as great action and posing. Love the towers and buildings, but that flying carpet is just amazing :thumbup:

Good luck.

Thhis is awesome, it has the Prince of Persia feel, but you totally made it into the Alladin Movie feel.

Regardless of theme, the MOC is outstanding.

Loving it! It's clearly the Disney-version of Aladdin, with Abu and Jafar and Jago thrown into the mix (where's Genie, though?), but it's also so much more. The busy street actually reminds me of the videogame Assassin's Creed that my fiancé plays.

The architecture is wonderful, and the variety of techniques you've used in it makes it really stand out.

Good luck with the contest!

I don't think I had ever seen a magic carpet in Lego before, it is brilliant.

I like the whole MOC it has the feel of a market street and represents Aladin qujkite well, I especially like Jafar and Jago.

Very well done!

Pirate

Brilliant work, the buidings look like they come right from the film. Don't like Carpet's design though but yeah I understand it's diffecult design to make from Lego. I've blogged your creation at Streetrat

That is a truly amazing piece of work. The buildngs and figures' poses are wonderful. I love the Jafar figure in particular, and the flying carpet is something to see. Well done!

Hi

Thanks for all of your comments! I'm happy that you like this MOC.

I really like it myself : oP :blush:

(where's Genie, though?)

In the lamp, of course!

I've blogged your creation at Streetrat

Thanks.