Fugazi

Pharaoh's Quest 2011

As far as we know, yes. However, isn't there usually an exclusive/ limited or special edition set for most themes? there could be some of the other figures in that, if there is one. Or maybe impulse sets. We could get a couple of impulse sets, you never know however maybe it's a little late now and we've seen all of the PQ sets for now. I hope not, though.

I'm not sure if Pharaoh's Quest is 2011's main theme though - as much as it pains me to say it it looks like NinjaGo is Lego's biggest theme for 2011. It certainly has more sets, at any rate.

Will/Rocketbilly

Good point, there will probably be an exclusive set somewhere down the line. As awesome as that Pyramid is, I would rather some cheaper methods of collecting the other figs... and NinjaGo has more sets mostly because there seems to be several throwaway card collecting sets that baffle me to this day. Also it appears to be more kid-oriented.

Good point, there will probably be an exclusive set somewhere down the line. As awesome as that Pyramid is, I would rather some cheaper methods of collecting the other figs... and NinjaGo has more sets mostly because there seems to be several throwaway card collecting sets that baffle me to this day. Also it appears to be more kid-oriented.

Yeah, I noticed that there are quite a few of those carded sets but I don't really count them as sets. Even with them there's the two smaller sets, the dojo, skeleton fortress, the chopper, the tank thing, the dragon, some sort of battle arena and I believe one or two impulse sized sets. All this points towards NinjaGO taking priority over Pharaoh's Quest.

I suppose there's still hope that we'll see some impulses and a new exclusive set; after all, I believe Aanchir discovered one or two sets for NinjaGo that we hadn't seen before recently. At least I think it was him, he posted about them here first at the very least.

Will/Rocketbilly

Yeah, I noticed that there are quite a few of those carded sets but I don't really count them as sets. Even with them there's the two smaller sets, the dojo, skeleton fortress, the chopper, the tank thing, the dragon, some sort of battle arena and I believe one or two impulse sized sets. All this points towards NinjaGO taking priority over Pharaoh's Quest.

I suppose there's still hope that we'll see some impulses and a new exclusive set; after all, I believe Aanchir discovered one or two sets for NinjaGo that we hadn't seen before recently. At least I think it was him, he posted about them here first at the very least.

Will/Rocketbilly

Well, NinjaGo definitely appears to be aimed at a younger audience... though I'm not sure how young you have to be to take skeleton bikers VS ninjas on dragons seriously. NinjaGo is a species all it's own, which might be why LEGO is trying so hard to sell it. I don't think PQ will be set too far back by NinjaGo, especially if sales reflect the reactions to these themes seen here. But we'll see.

I know that I have not posted much lately but, I just got the main pyramid and I am hoping to post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. :sweet:

wow! congratulations. That's a beautiful set!

Hopefully you'll post pictures very soon...have you built it yet, or is it still boxed up?

Will/Rocketbilly

Just called into my local TRU, going tomorrow to get the first 4 sets!

I just went baxk to TRU to get some sets, and I learned that the Wolf part of the statue can rise up so that it is standing. :thumbup:

I just realized that the pilot is jack raines, which means there are only four different good guy's and jack rains is in all the sets except for the motor cycle one. Darn, I wish there was more variety.

I just saw the Sphinx set at a TRU here in Portland, Oregon. I didn't buy it though.

edit:

lego7326sphinx.jpg

Edited by vlai23

I know that I have not posted much lately but, I just got the main pyramid and I am hoping to post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. :sweet:

Can't wait for the pictures! This is the set i'm looking forward to the most. Will you be doing a review aswell?

I just uploaded a ton of pictures of the big pyramid set on brickshelf.com and I will be posting them sometime tomorrow along with my first review. :classic:

Edited by Jack Bricker

Oh man, that's great, congratulations!

The sets look great (apart from the living Anubis statue, which is fail). I'll buy the pyramid when it arrives here in Bulgaria, mid January, I guess.

I just uploaded a ton of pictures of the big pyramid set on brickshelf.com and I will be posting them sometime tomorrow along with my first review. :classic:

Could you please deeplink to the pictures that you uploaded? That would be great.

Could you please deeplink to the pictures that you uploaded? That would be great.

I plan to but, I want to wait for brickshelf.com to clear my pictures first. I had some problems the last time I tried to deeplink so, I just want to wait to be on the safe side.

Edited by Jack Bricker

I plan to but, I want to wait for brickshelf.com to clear my pictures first. I had some problems the last time I tried to deeplink so, I just want to wait to be on the safe side.

There won't be problems with deeplinking pictures of sets that are alredy released. it was only forbidden to deeplink pictures of preliminary box art and so on.

Many of you already got the sets, i'm so jealous ! :tongue:

Anyone knows when are they going to be available in Europe ?

Many of you already got the sets, i'm so jealous ! :tongue:

Anyone knows when are they going to be available in Europe ?

I still don't have them! :cry_sad:

I have no idea really.

Crazy!!! How are these out already? I'm gonna try my TRU in New York today to see if they have them! I'm excited! :cry_happy:

You wouldn't happen to live in the Bighamton area would you? If you do let me know if you found them!

Edited by Masked Builder

could anyone who has bought these please post the number that was on the recipt?

What number? The set number or the price?