• 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Thank you 'meyerc13' ' Gryphon Ink' and 'tin7_creations'

for your help with my question. :sweet:

Reason for edit: added a name.

Edited by Fuzzylegobricks

what ya meant by megablocks? did you just swear? :look:

It shortens assignment to the first three letters...

Steve

I am shocked by the price. $17.99 for this? I was expecting less than $15. Anyways, it's nice to see a five-wide truck, and I agree that the wheels look better under a five-wide body.

I am shocked by the price. $17.99 for this? I was expecting less than $15. Anyways, it's nice to see a five-wide truck, and I agree that the wheels look better under a five-wide body.

it was $15 at K-mart a couple weeks back... but I also paid $18 for it at TRU..... Dough! :hmpf_bad:

it was $15 at K-mart a couple weeks back... but I also paid $18 for it at TRU..... Dough! :hmpf_bad:

I hope you know the American price is $12.99. Sorry, sir, but you got ripped off. No more of this pricing. Let's continue this in the City 2011 topic :wink:

I hope you know the American price is $12.99. Sorry, sir, but you got ripped off. No more of this pricing. Let's continue this in the City 2011 topic :wink:

Oh well one of the 9 mini sets (sets with under 400 parts) was that price... I must have got the one set confused....My bad... All and all last month alone I bought about 20 sets (including 4 large sets) saying that it is easy to get some confused... but I do believe it was that or the camper RV..... Then again now that I think about it.... it was the Camper... I retract...sorry for the confusion... but glad I figured it out

Thanks for the review and clear pics of the dog. :classic:

I think I'll mod this with plate hinges so there's only windows on a rear opening. re-arrange stickers with the dog insignia on both sides rather than cab roof. It's a nice design with the wider rear box but the rear wheels seem quite exposed. I'd need to alter that. I don't like the front blue lights sticking out so far. I'd alter that too but overall the shape is good and it's nice to see some difference in vehicle width. Hope Lego do more of this in future sets.

I like how the dog cabin has an odd stud width (5 studs) and i like the contrast of the boxy back of the truck with the streamlined front. Nice design.

I like how the dog cabin has an odd stud width (5 studs) and i like the contrast of the boxy back of the truck with the streamlined front. Nice design.

it is nice, but I think the dog box opens kind of tight and I have to fix it every time... as for design, two studs would have been nice for inside the box to maintain good contact for the dog... he never stays up right :wink:

I am going to MOD my truck a bit and I will post the fixed version with the problems I stated.

I liked the simpleness of the build, but the quality was a bit under par

Thanks for the review! Very nice indeed!

I was looking forward for this, seems like a better set from the 2011 line. Thanks to your very nice comparision with the older model, I have to admit that I guess there is no such huge improvement over the the old one. Altogether, Police and Fire seem to take a step back: 2nd last fire station was better, 2nd last police station was better. Still, for those who don't have a dog unit yet, it's a nice set. 8€ seems fair and the dog is lovely!

it is nice, but I think the dog box opens kind of tight and I have to fix it every time... as for design, two studs would have been nice for inside the box to maintain good contact for the dog... he never stays up right :wink:

I am going to MOD my truck a bit and I will post the fixed version with the problems I stated.

I liked the simpleness of the build, but the quality was a bit under par

I thought the design was pretty solid. Still not sure why it doesn't open from the back, but it never opens up too easily. Plus I put the extra antenna on the other side, which keeps the door down as well-- just have to flip it back before you let... the... do--

--oh no, I can't believe I just did that.

I can't decide if I want this for 11ish bucks or 7279 Police Minifigure Collection for 8...

Picked this set up today along with several others from the City range, which as I just posted in the "Prisoner Transport" review thread are the first City sets I've bought since childhood. I've been impressed with all the sets I've bought and found them good value for money compared to the pirates, castle and licenced sets that I have bought during adulthood. I'm a brickflicker and having decently priced sets has allowed me to build up my police force quickly and comparitivley cheaply!

So, onto the set in question - the previous dog van passed me by completely, so this was the first one I spotted. It does the job very well. Small and compact. Abit weird that it opens at the side as opposed to the back, but of course that can be modified I'm sure!