Lego12

Lego for sale

I AM SELLING ALL MY LEGO. IT ALL NEEDS TO GO. :thumbup:

Hello it's me Lego12. I haven't been on in a while. Anyways I want to sell my Lego. I have bluecoat and redcoats pirates and all kinds of Lego. Also I'm on the EB straightshooters lists with 11 successful transactions. I have City, Pirates(current and classic), Indiana Jones, Technic, Star Wars, Ferrari, and some hard to find sets, like the Eiffel Tower and Town Hall. Also, I have some power miners and boxful's of random lego parts. I also have rare, older lego pieces. The pictures of my Lego can be found on my Brickshelf located here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lego12

I have all the Pirate II sets and in perfect condition with boxes and instructions included. I also have the set Green Grocer and the Star Wars CW Republic Gunship. I also have the Pirates Skulls Eye Schooner. Its in really good condition and pictures can be seen on my Brickshelf.

So just ask or PM me about the lego. Thanks!

-Lego12

Edited by Lego12

I think a listing of what you have available would be much more appropriate here, don't you.

I am interested in some Star Wars Sets/Minifigures, so please PM me, thanks!

Could you also PM me what pieces you have?

And I might want to get some Pirates...

Hey there. PMed you the other day, I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks.

But the folder is not yet public.. I guess we'll need to wait.

Do you know how to deeplink pictures? If you do, would you please do so?

Edited by commdr_neyo

How much for your grass pieces?

Uhh not that much, depending on how much you want.

By the way, my sets are for sale too, not just the pieces. :tongue:

Hi,

I'm interested in your Eiffel Tower.

Please PM me the price.

I can't PM new members like you.

The Eiffel Tower is in perfect condition. No dis-coloring or scratching whatsoever. No missing pieces either. It has both instruction booklets. I purchased it at $200 and they don't sell it anymore, so It's somewhat hard to come by. I would sell it for $200 or $250.

Hi, do you have 4501 cantina star wars set?

Do you have any lightup lightsaber loose minifgures to sell?

thanks, Ed

Hi, do you have 4501 cantina star wars set?

Do you have any lightup lightsaber loose minifgures to sell?

thanks, Ed

I do not have set 4501. I do not have any of those anymore. Is there anything else you'd be interested in?

Thank you.

How much cents per grass stalk would you ask?

Also, would you seperate the grass stalks from the flowers too, or do you only sell those together?

By the way, looking at the stuff from your MOCs; are you also selling the leaves and all the other plants?

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

How much cents per grass stalk would you ask?

Also, would you seperate the grass stalks from the flowers too, or do you only sell those together?

By the way, looking at the stuff from your MOCs; are you also selling the leaves and all the other plants?

~ General Magma

I would be willing to seperate the grass stalks from the flowers. I also have tree's and bushes as well. And yes I'm selling all the foilage.

I would be silling each stalk for about a penny a piece.

Uhh not that much, depending on how much you want.

By the way, my sets are for sale too, not just the pieces. :tongue:

I can't PM new members like you.

The Eiffel Tower is in perfect condition. No dis-coloring or scratching whatsoever. No missing pieces either. It has both instruction booklets. I purchased it at $200 and they don't sell it anymore, so It's somewhat hard to come by. I would sell it for $200 or $250.

Hello,

Can you email me or pm me. I am interested in the eiffel tower. sstoroe@yahoo.com

Thanks

Shawn

Hi,

Only just found this thread.

Not sure how much you might have left, but i'd be interested in any town/city sets.

PM me

Matt