Sign in to follow this  
Tranberg

Hallo

Well if your a LEGO fan, your in the right place.

Can you tell us anything else about you? What is your favorite theme, do you like to create MOC's or just keep your sets separate like me.

Well if your a LEGO fan, your in the right place.

Can you tell us anything else about you? What is your favorite theme, do you like to create MOC's or just keep your sets separate like me.

I don't have that many bricks, so I mostly enjoy looking at others MOC's. I would like to build a nightclub in Lego, but not sure how it should look.

A question - how come I can't view (= not allowed) any member profiles? Not even my own :p hehe

Any MOC's in here that are a "Must see"? Like highest rated MOC?

I don't have that many bricks, so I mostly enjoy looking at others MOC's. I would like to build a nightclub in Lego, but not sure how it should look.

A question - how come I can't view (= not allowed) any member profiles? Not even my own :p hehe

Any MOC's in here that are a "Must see"? Like highest rated MOC?

Welcome to Eurobricks. It's a perfect place for LEGO addicts like you and me. :classic:

New members cannot view profiles until they reach 10 posts and reach Vassal.

There are many, many stunning MOCs around these forums. It all depends on your tastes. Any particular themes you want to see?

Welcome tranberg! Have fun around the forums.

And to answer your question about which MOCs that are a "must see":

Look around the Star Wars forum, there is a builder there named AC Pin, he builds AMAZING dioramas - their just stunning!

In the Castle forum there are MANY people who build INCREDIBLE castles (nothing that I could ever do :blush:)

And just check out the newest MOCs, you'll never know what kind of creative things you'll find!

See you around the forums :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks. It's a perfect place for LEGO addicts like you and me. :classic:

New members cannot view profiles until they reach 10 posts and reach Vassal.

There are many, many stunning MOCs around these forums. It all depends on your tastes. Any particular themes you want to see?

Ahh Thanks. Is there a list over "levels" or that you call "vassal"? Just pure curiosity ;-)

Im most in to real life "look a likes" - citys mainly. Love then someone builds human-size Lego-MOC. I also like MOC where you can see the proces from first edition to the lastest version.

After surfing around for some hours, I see that their are some "rules" - like purist, who dont want to change the orginal product. But others make their own painting, labels etc. Is that (changing the LEGO item) called something specific? or separated in some special topics?

Welcome to Eurobricks, Tranberg! I hope you have a nice time on the forums. :classic:

~buddy~

Ahh Thanks. Is there a list over "levels" or that you call "vassal"? Just pure curiosity ;-)

Yes! Click here.

Welcome to Eurobricks! I hope you enjoy the site! :classic:

After surfing around for some hours, I see that their are some "rules" - like purist, who dont want to change the orginal product. But others make their own painting, labels etc. Is that (changing the LEGO item) called something specific? or separated in some special topics?

Changing a lego item is called customizing. :wink:

Welcome aboard! I know you said you don't have many bricks, but do you have favorite theme's?

I hope you enjoy looking around at the MOCs and posting! :sweet:

CF

Welcome to Eurobricks my self and it is Great fun hope you enjoy :classic:

DT98FILMS :classic::classic:

Thanks

Welcome to Eurobricks! I hope you enjoy the site! :classic:

Changing a lego item is called customizing. :wink:

Ahh I get it :) Do most AFOL do that? or is it only the few? It's always funny to see what others can make out of it.

Welcome to eb. i am a new member myself but if you want to see some more amazing mocs come over to the pirates section and look up captain green hairs mocs he makes some amazing ship replicas.