mrplease

2011 Kingdoms + US prices

Where on the Lego website do you find the new lineup of Kingdoms set to buy? As much as TRU has them online, they are a bit expensive that on ebay too...

Where on the Lego website do you find the new lineup of Kingdoms set to buy? As much as TRU has them online, they are a bit expensive that on ebay too...

I haven't seen it on the website, but my local LEGO Store had them. I picked up the King's Carriage and the Mill; not too interested in the prison escape (just having the facade seems so cheap).

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110221173520/lego/images/e/e7/6918.jpg

does the knight in this set have the same one in 7950's set?

He has a generic angry face. He has the most generic face of all of the elite dragon knights. In fact even normal dragon knights have more expressive and detailed faces except the dragon knight battle pack. But for Wave 2, most of the minifigures have more expressive faces.

Ohh Ok I get it, does the Lego Outlet store carry them too? It's the closest one so far, but i'm headed there this weekend, I'm wandering if they carry the Mill Village Raid since it's sold out on TRU online. Damn there expensive, my local TRU website has a 7% price increase on store sales than online. I have a 20% coupon that goes with any purchase, but I'm trying to convice my wife that either the complete Kingdoms set or the Pirates of the caribbean Queen Annes Revenge <== I'm a sucker of pirate ships, I wish I had the Black seas Barracuda again...

It's probably just me but those weapons in the blacksmith set are rubbing me the wrong way. They have this non-LEGO look to them, something I can't put my finger on. I'll still definitely get the set, but I'll probably swap out the given weapons with some that I have stockpiled over the years.

It's probably just me but those weapons in the blacksmith set are rubbing me the wrong way. They have this non-LEGO look to them, something I can't put my finger on. I'll still definitely get the set, but I'll probably swap out the given weapons with some that I have stockpiled over the years.

I agree with you. Before I got this set I was excited about the new weapons. However, they aren't that great - except for the two daggers.

It's probably just me but those weapons in the blacksmith set are rubbing me the wrong way. They have this non-LEGO look to them, something I can't put my finger on.

You are certainly not alone, this same thing has been brought up quite a few times here. However, I think we can be quite confident that they will not spread to many other sets, their natural home is in the upcoming Heroica board games and they are designed to work there - as observed, they are somewhat awkward with normal minifigs. But on the other hand they add quite nice and even unique, as it is, diversity to the Blacksmith set, and not all of them are as bad as the bow, the worst offender. I'm not excited to get them, but I suppose I will find some use for all except that bow.

I went to TRU yesterday and they had all the sets minus Escape Dragon Prison. I picked up two blacksmiths for now.

I went to my local TRU and Target. Wow the sets are inflated in price by 20%. Weierd. Because the sets are much cheaper on their websites.

I went to my local TRU and Target. Wow the sets are inflated in price by 20%. Weierd. Because the sets are much cheaper on their websites.

Target prices are above MSRP? That is really weird.

Target prices are above MSRP? That is really weird.

Yea I was shocked too. It seems just those local stores. On the online websites its still retail price.

Yea I was shocked too. It seems just those local stores. On the online websites its still retail price.

Are you sure about Target? I know TRU has inflated prices on most sets, but I picked up a few at Target last night at MSRP. Must be your local Targets.. that sucks.

Is there a reason Blacksmith Attack isnt on in S@H?

Yes it is very bizarre. When I went to the LEGO store to pick up a MVR, I didn't find the Blacksmith Attack.

Went to my local Walmart yesterday, looking for the POTC sets and new Kingdoms.

Found the POTC (they had the complete line) but found NONE of the Kingdoms sets. Not old, not new. ZERO!

To say that I was disappointed, would be an understatement. :cry_sad:

Went to my local Walmart yesterday, looking for the POTC sets and new Kingdoms.

Found the POTC (they had the complete line) but found NONE of the Kingdoms sets. Not old, not new. ZERO!

To say that I was disappointed, would be an understatement. :cry_sad:

I noticed Walmart carried a few of the smaller Kingdoms sets last year but only for a short time. It makes me wonder if they only put the best selling Lego sets on the shelves which suggests Kingdoms isn't one of the top selling lines. Does anyone else have a more positive explanation why Walmart only carries certain sets and themes? Does Target carry Kingdoms sets?

I noticed Walmart carried a few of the smaller Kingdoms sets last year but only for a short time. It makes me wonder if they only put the best selling Lego sets on the shelves which suggests Kingdoms isn't one of the top selling lines. Does anyone else have a more positive explanation why Walmart only carries certain sets and themes? Does Target carry Kingdoms sets?

I've never seen Kingdoms in Wal-Mart. The one exception was during last year's clearance sale, they quite bizarrely had a couple of Jesters on clearance. I don't think they carried Pirates during the 2009 run, either.

Target almost always have Kingdoms.

The Walmart near me had all of the Kingdoms sets around Christmas. When stopping by in February or March, they only had a couple smaller Kingdoms sets. I always see the Carriage Rescue set on the shelf at Targets. It's hit-and-miss as to whether they have the castle or prison tower on the shelves though.

I have yet to see any of the new Kingdoms sets anywhere.

Yes it is very bizarre. When I went to the LEGO store to pick up a MVR, I didn't find the Blacksmith Attack.

According to the Lego magazine they will be available for order June 1rst.

I checked ToysRus here where I live and they have all 4 of the new Kingdoms sets!

I just opened up my Mill Village Raid.

What is with the gray horse? It's eyes has some brown flap over it. Is there a reason for this?

I just opened up my Mill Village Raid.

What is with the gray horse? It's eyes has some brown flap over it. Is there a reason for this?

I think they are blinkers, so the horse only sees straight ahead and doesn't get distracted by other things visible around the place.

They are normally used in horse racing.

I think they are blinkers, so the horse only sees straight ahead and doesn't get distracted by other things visible around the place.

They are normally used in horse racing.

Wow cool. Thanks for the info. Since the printing is 2d it looks like its completely covering its eyes.