KimT

Everyday Life Contest Rules & Discussion

@KimT,

you mean here the 1st of November, or?

Dan

I think he does mean October. Normally you need to have joined before the contest was announced in order to enter/vote, primarily (I think) to prevent cheating.

So, sorry, it looks like you won't be able to enter. :sceptic: But hey, there is always the next contest!

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Yeah, sorry, but there's always future contests to join.

Interesting idea, I will try and whip up something decent (within the time limit hopefully :tongue: ).

It's time for my first Star Wars contest! Inspiration and ideas enough! :sweet:

One question though, have the minifigures to be Star Wars minifigs? Or would every space minifig do?

It's time for my first Star Wars contest! Inspiration and ideas enough! :sweet:

One question though, have the minifigures to be Star Wars minifigs? Or would every space minifig do?

The MOC has to be Star Wars themed.

I see no reason not to include or use regular minifigs.

The Star Wars Universe does hold a lot of civilians and aliens that we haven't seen in the movies.

So using any minifigs from Exo-Force to City will be possible, as long as they fit the Everyday life scene depicted in your MOC.

Is that clear enough? :classic:

Am I allowed to use Lego released vehicles included as my MOC(to fill up a parking lot for example)? or do I have to create similar ones?

Interesting contest idea, I'll have to think of something. SW contests are my favorite.

I am reminded of some sort of scene or MOC, or something to do with a SW parody, where a Stormtrooper is visiting a wall engraved with all of the trooper ID's that died on the Death Star. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

The MOC has to be Star Wars themed.

I see no reason not to include or use regular minifigs.

The Star Wars Universe does hold a lot of civilians and aliens that we haven't seen in the movies.

So using any minifigs from Exo-Force to City will be possible, as long as they fit the Everyday life scene depicted in your MOC.

Is that clear enough? :classic:

Certainly! Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

Am I allowed to use Lego released vehicles included as my MOC(to fill up a parking lot for example)? or do I have to create similar ones?

Yes that would be allowed.

Sounds really fun! I can already imagine all those great MOCs that come with SW contests here! :thumbup:

So I guess, I need to take part in it. However one question stil....

•Max 5 pictures from different angles deeplinked.

•Each entry must include a description/explanaition of the Everyday Life scene depicted

Should my post have only of 5 pictures, or am I allowed to make a certain story first (which will go before the 5 pictures that will be judged)?

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Sounds really fun! I can already imagine all those great MOCs that come with SW contests here! :thumbup:

So I guess, I need to take part in it. However one question stil....

Should my post have only of 5 pictures, or am I allowed to make a certain story first (which will go before the 5 pictures that will be judged)?

Your entry topic (posted here in Watto's Junkyard) should have no more than 5 deeplinked pictures.

You're more than welcome to do a 100 pictures if you want, just add a link to your offsite folder (flickr/brickshelf/other) and people can go there to have a look.

The 5 pictures posted here will be what most people judge your entry by, so pick the best ones.

If you want to make a comic-like picture (or more) then they'll be part of that maximum deeplinked pictures allowed.

It's usually not a problem.

Let me know if it is and I'll raise the maximum allowed deeplinks.

Everyday Life Contest Index folder is up and running with our first entry.

Future entries will be put there with a link to their topic.

Much like the Star Wars MOC Index has it's own Gallery - if you're familiar with that.

Your entry topic (posted here in Watto's Junkyard) should have no more than 5 deeplinked pictures.

You're more than welcome to do a 100 pictures if you want, just add a link to your offsite folder (flickr/brickshelf/other) and people can go there to have a look.

The 5 pictures posted here will be what most people judge your entry by, so pick the best ones.

If you want to make a comic-like picture (or more) then they'll be part of that maximum deeplinked pictures allowed.

It's usually not a problem.

Let me know if it is and I'll raise the maximum allowed deeplinks.

Thank you for a fast reply, KimT. )

It would be really nice if I and other members could post more pictures, apart from basic 5 needed.

Actually my idea was to post the entry like in my MCW entry (that's not advertising! :classic: ) where I give the discription in a form of a small comic story, but at the same time clearly show the pictures which I wish to be judged.

Edited by The Penguin

Mkay, we've decided to raise the maximum allowed deeplinked pictures to 8 instead of 5.

First post has been updated.

Wow!this will be my first online contest and second overall,I have started brainstorming and I got a few ideas :thumbup:

Edited by army23

Everyday Life Contest Index folder is up and running with our first entry.

Future entries will be put there with a link to their topic.

Much like the Star Wars MOC Index has it's own Gallery - if you're familiar with that.

Updated once more.