Sign in to follow this  
RobinBobinTheGreat

Windmill.

Nice work. The red cloth in the background really brings out the detail in this MOC. I've never seen a MOC photographed on a dark background look so striking. The windmill is quite attractive although the trees look a bit out of place IMO. It's only conjecture, but I would imagine that most of the trees in the area would have been cleared before a windmill was built. The stonework on your windmill really stands out. You've managed to mix old and new grey together quite effectively; something that is not particularly easy to do.

Again, good stuff!

Wow great MOC RobinBobinTheGreat I love the mini mushrooms they are so cute and the windmill its self is great :classic:

Thank you :classic:

Nice work. The red cloth in the background really brings out the detail in this MOC. I've never seen a MOC photographed on a dark background look so striking. The windmill is quite attractive although the trees look a bit out of place IMO. It's only conjecture, but I would imagine that most of the trees in the area would have been cleared before a windmill was built. The stonework on your windmill really stands out. You've managed to mix old and new grey together quite effectively; something that is not particularly easy to do.

Again, good stuff!

Yes, first time it was build with cleared area... But I like with trees more :wink:

Thank you very much! :classic:

It's gorgeous... the trees may not be "accurate," but I like them, too. I love the stonework and the Tudor style top.

Nice MOC. Though I'm not sure how practical the entry way is. Who wants to haul bags of grain up that ladder and then haul bags of flour back down?

Steve

It's gorgeous... the trees may not be "accurate," but I like them, too. I love the stonework and the Tudor style top.

Nice MOC. Though I'm not sure how practical the entry way is. Who wants to haul bags of grain up that ladder and then haul bags of flour back down?

Steve

Yes. Very strange man :laugh:

Nice! I love the mushrooms default_wubnew.gif

What are the "sticks" on two of the wings?

I don't khow :laugh: Just for beauty :wink:

Fantastic 'RobinBobinTheGreat' - a very realistic windmill design with cute mushrooms ! :sweet:

Great tudor styling and I'm a conformist! 'RobinBobinTheGreat' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Fantastic 'RobinBobinTheGreat' - a very realistic windmill design with cute mushrooms ! :sweet:

Great tudor styling and I'm a conformist! 'RobinBobinTheGreat' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you,lightningtiger! :classic:

Nice Moc, I think the roof is perfect and for some reason I really like the red backround. :thumbup:

Lovely windmill MOC RobinBobinTheGreat! I love how you used the pirate ship part for the windmill blades, they're effectively huge and really look good. Very well done! :thumbup:

Lovely windmill MOC RobinBobinTheGreat! I love how you used the pirate ship part for the windmill blades, they're effectively huge and really look good. Very well done! :thumbup:

Yes, most beautiful thing for me :classic:

Yeah(do you know The Beatles? :classic: )... I love the roof

:classic: Do you mean....Rooftop Concert!?!

A true and beautiful windmill to be sure! I love the detail on this, and even though it has the ladder and trees, I think they work quite well! And excellent build, I may have to use that sail technique :thumbup::classic:

A true and beautiful windmill to be sure! I love the detail on this, and even though it has the ladder and trees, I think they work quite well! And excellent build, I may have to use that sail technique :thumbup::classic:

I hope, you will like it :wink: