KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

May I ask why Watto is in the good guys section?

Because shopkeeps are always the good guys?

Perhaps because he helped the good guys, however regretably and illegally.

May I ask why Watto is in the good guys section?

Also all the figs look great especially the hoth-base guys.

Now really was he that bad in the end, he did free Anakin's mother in the hands of a particular moisture farmer right ? :wink:

If you consider Watto a bad character, than Han Solo could go there.....remember he was only in it for the money in a New Hope, but at the end turn into a freedom fighter. Why ? A woman ! :laugh:

Thanks 'jansued' for the image of all this years SW minfigs, to be truthful I only really want to get the Hoth and some of the CW ones (Jedi and Sith).

May the brick be with us all ! :grin:

Awesome! My Lego budget looks like it will be slaughtered this year but I love the mixture of sets we get. Can't wait for the hoth set!

I firmly believe that the "Imperial Officer" shown in the picture is indeed Admiral Ozzel. He was really the only Officer Vader choked so that is why I believe that. I was honestly hoping for Piett because of many reasons but I guess Ozzel is alright. Afterall, him and Dengar are going to be the only exclusive characters in the UCS Super Star Destroyer.

Edited by Kitfistonator

Now really was he that bad in the end, he did free Anakin's mother in the hands of a particular moisture farmer right ? :wink:

Actually he sold Shmi to Cliegg who freed her. :wink: He can be considered a minor antagonist in Menace because he was opposing the protagonists, but in Clones and I think overall he can be considered neutral. Either way, he's not a major baddie.

I firmly believe that the "Imperial Officer" shown in the picture is indeed Admiral Ozzel. He was really the only Officer Vader choked so that is why I believe that.

I concur, though Vader did choke Needa as well during Empire. :wink: As I said before, though, that could just be TLG doing it just for the poster.

I concur, though Vader did choke Needa as well during Empire. :wink: As I said before, though, that could just be TLG doing it just for the poster.

Needa might make the most sense as far as the bounty hunter's scene goes. Needa failed, so the bounty hunters are told to start looking. It's just that his choking took place off-screen. He wouldn't be a difficult fig to make face-wise, no mustache needed.

Audio of his choking death. http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0f/ImperialManagementTechniques-ESBRadio.ogg

Edited by StoutFiles

If TLG was consistent with the pattern, it would be generic Mando and named Mando, and the only important blue named Mandos that would make it into sets are Vizla and Fett, and Fett wouldn't be working with a generic Mando.

The Mando BP contains regular Mandos and a Mando assassin.(Includes 4 minifigures: Mandalorian assassin and 3 Mandalorian troopers) Even though the figures are the same, it 'technically' counts as a new fig. So Lego is sort of consistent.

The Mando BP contains regular Mandos and a Mando assassin.(Includes 4 minifigures: Mandalorian assassin and 3 Mandalorian troopers) Even though the figures are the same, it 'technically' counts as a new fig. So Lego is sort of consistent.

But the minifigure looks different from anything we've seen before, no?

and the box doesn't define a "mando assasin" there just listed as Mandalorians

Edited by sok117

Needa might make the most sense as far as the bounty hunter's scene goes. Needa failed, so the bounty hunters are told to start looking. It's just that his choking took place off-screen. He wouldn't be a difficult fig to make face-wise, no mustache needed.

Audio of his choking death. http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0f/ImperialManagementTechniques-ESBRadio.ogg

I agree, either Needa or Piett should be in place of Ozzel but oh well at least its not just an unnamed Imperial Officer.

Actually he sold Shmi to Cliegg who freed her. :wink: He can be considered a minor antagonist in Menace because he was opposing the protagonists, but in Clones and I think overall he can be considered neutral. Either way, he's not a major baddie.

I forgot about Needa being choked, I thought it was only Ozzel. Thank you for reminding me. Anyways, it could be anybody in that Officer position however, If we're going off the picture, Ozzel would make the most sense. But I would prefer Piett or even Needa now.

But the minifigure looks different from anything we've seen before, no?

and the box doesn't define a "mando assasin" there just listed as Mandalorians

No it's exactly the same figure, it's just Lego consider it to be two separate figures. That's why we have 2 Young Anakins on the poster.

Indeed, Needa would be better as Ozzel is already dead by the time the bounty hunters are call for but Needa is taken care of :devil: when Vader has called in the likes Boba and gang ! :grin:

Sweet! Now i am really excited for the Hoth set :sweet:

I also like the new IG-88 head piece..

Can't wait for these to be released :classic:

Well actually the hunters were summoned to Executor before Needa lost the Falcon. And if we're going by which officer would work best for that scene, we're back to Piett, since he was the Admiral of the fleet at that time and he spoke the "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum." line. At the time of the bounty hunter briefing, Needa wasn't even on the Executor. He was on the Avenger.

Well actually the hunters were summoned to Executor before Needa lost the Falcon. And if we're going by which officer would work best for that scene, we're back to Piett, since he was the Admiral of the fleet at that time and he spoke the "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum." line. At the time of the bounty hunter briefing, Needa wasn't even on the Executor. He was on the Avenger.

Needa took a shuttle over to the Executor to tell Vader in person. It could still be Piett though, or Ozzel, or just a generic fig. Hopefully a named fig though.

Edit: Read that wrong...yes, Needa didn't come over until after the bounty hunters got briefed. I guess well see who TLG picks, looking forward to it.

Edited by StoutFiles

No it's exactly the same figure, it's just Lego consider it to be two separate figures. That's why we have 2 Young Anakins on the poster.

But the Anakins are different! One has his pod-racing helmet as well as a double sided face, whereas the other is regular with no added details. I personally think there may be more to this. But, I guess theres no sense arguing, we'll find out sooner or later.

Hmm, a new Leia? I didn't really expect that, so I may be interested in this set.

The red Protocol droid is nice, but I won't be satisfied when I don't own the black and white Protocol droids to go with it. :tongue:

Sweet! Now i am really excited for the Hoth set :sweet:

I also like the new IG-88 head piece..

Can't wait for these to be released :classic:

Im thinking it will be an upside down cone but with a cylinder printed with the orange sensors or eyes.

Im thinking it will be an upside down cone but with a cylinder printed with the orange sensors or eyes.

jep, you are right.....

So...is this like the Razor or Stak or generic ARF Trooper discussion again? :sceptic:

Yup looks like it :laugh:.

(Just nobody suggest that it's Grand Moff Tarkin :devil:).

But the Anakins are different! One has his pod-racing helmet as well as a double sided face, whereas the other is regular with no added details. I personally think there may be more to this. But, I guess theres no sense arguing, we'll find out sooner or later.

Isn't one from the Naboo Starfighter, and the other from the Podracers?

Isn't one from the Naboo Starfighter, and the other from the Podracers?

Yeah they are two different figs.

They Probably have the same head though, it isn't cost effective to make 2 different Anakin prints. He needs the goggle to fly the N-1 anyway.

Yup looks like it :laugh:.

(Just nobody suggest that it's Grand Moff Tarkin :devil:).

I think its gonna be Tarkin. :laugh:

But seriously, why are we so excited about which one it is? Even if it is a named officer, they will most likely not make a new face for it. When they made Zev, his face was used for him and the Clone pilots, so it wasn't just for him, and when they did Veers, his face was the same as the BP Rebel troops. If he is Ozzel, they will just use that face that they used for that one rebel in the Hoth BP, only change the moustache from brown to grey. I'm more interested in if they redesign the Imp. Officer's torso, and if there is back printing.

But seriously, why are we so excited about which one it is? Even if it is a named officer, they will most likely not make a new face for it. When they made Zev, his face was used for him and the Clone pilots, so it wasn't just for him, and when they did Veers, his face was the same as the BP Rebel troops. If he is Ozzel, they will just use that face that they used for that one rebel in the Hoth BP, only change the moustache from brown to grey. I'm more interested in if they redesign the Imp. Officer's torso, and if there is back printing.

What happened with this post???? *huh*