KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

We worked it out a while ago that it was "Razor" as he has 4 Stripes on his Helmet :wink:

Oh God...

It could be used as Razor, but he is not Razor. It's just any generic ARF Trooper for the battlepack, he wasn't named so stop making conclusions about names. TLC could have based it off of him, but it doesn't mean he has to be it. The rebel pilot in the rebel BP, however, was Sev Zenesca, since he was named in the battlepack.

~ General Magma

It could be used as Razor, but he is not Razor. It's just any generic ARF Trooper for the battlepack, he wasn't named so stop making conclusions about names. TLC could have based it off of him, but it doesn't mean he has to be it. The rebel pilot in the rebel BP, however, was Sev Zenesca, since he was named in the battlepack.

TLC don't need to name him to know who he is like the "Clone Trooper Commander" we know is one of Eeth Koths Troopers and do I sense Annoyance Toward me in this Post?

Secondly if you won't listen to me I know you will To KDM as he stated a while ago on many pages back it was Razor so there :tongue:

I think we should give it a rest on this 'What's the name of the ARF Trooper?" debate. If you want to be a geeky SW nerd about it, then name the ARF as Razor. If you're the free-spirited playful Lego fan, then name the ARF anyway you want. The way I saw it, commanderneyo was simply answering someone's question so we need not make a big fuss about it. :wink:

commanderneyo was simply answering someone's question so we need not make a big fuss about it. :wink:

Precisely which is what some people can't get into their minds Cause of some previous Mistake I made. :vader:

Not that he would remain Razor for long the moment I get my hands on "Razor" he is going to become a Geonosis ARF Trooper :sweet:

I'm guessing these are the polybag sets that are released to stores like Target and TRU around Easter.

When a set gets released for "Easter" when would it actually show up in Target? I think these mini Star Wars sets are so cool, I want to start getting them all

I'm considering getting the Ewok Attack set. If it had one more Ewok there wouldn't be a question in my mind. Also, there's a slight innacuracy in the set's info in the first post. It's a $10.99 set, not a $24.99 set.

I think these mini Star Wars sets are so cool.

They are indeed, I think the AAT is better than the last full size one, the Venator is very good but I don't like the bridge, but the slave one is a let down.

I think they will probably appear in Target in Feb to early March.

I'm considering getting the Ewok Attack set. If it had one more Ewok there wouldn't be a question in my mind. Also, there's a slight innacuracy in the set's info in the first post. It's a $10.99 set, not a $24.99 set.

I don't think so.

It would be same price as Battlepack so it would be considered like BP, but LEGO usually makes 2 BP-s

per year so this can be only 2499$ set. :wink:

And if first post says it's 24.99$ set than it probably is 24.99$ set. :wink:

EDIT: This was my 100th post.

Now I am Citizen. Yay!

Edited by Stardusty

When a set gets released for "Easter" when would it actually show up in Target? I think these mini Star Wars sets are so cool, I want to start getting them all

February-April, most likely. Just keep an eye out and check FBTB, they usually report it first.

It's going to be 29.99.

That's how the first post says.

Everything is in first post, I've learned my lesson, so I hope that you'll remmember it too. :laugh:

They are indeed, I think the AAT is better than the last full size one, the Venator is very good but I don't like the bridge, but the slave one is a let down.

Just to be clear, the Slave I is not going to be available in Target stores. It's the Brickmaster exclusive for January-February 2011. Only Brickmaster subscribers get it, and should have already received it. :wink:

I agree that the bridge on the Venator looks terrible. I don't know why people think it looks better than the Brickmaster one from a few years ago.

Just to be clear, the Slave I is not going to be available in Target stores. It's the Brickmaster exclusive for January-February 2011. Only Brickmaster subscribers get it, and should have already received it. :wink:

I agree that the bridge on the Venator looks terrible. I don't know why people think it looks better than the Brickmaster one from a few years ago.

In which countrys you can subscribe for Brickmaster? And how?

In which countrys you can subscribe for Brickmaster? And how?

You can't.

Brickmaster is being shut down shortly.

A new thing named "Master Builders Club" will start this year.

First it'll be solely a US thing, in time TLG might expand to other countries.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who likes the venator. :sad:

I don't think so.

It would be same price as Battlepack so it would be considered like BP, but LEGO usually makes 2 BP-s

per year so this can be only 2499$ set. :wink:

And if first post says it's 24.99$ set than it probably is 24.99$ set. :wink:

EDIT: This was my 100th post.

Now I am Citizen. Yay!

I think that was very optimistic hoping it would be $10.99 but I wouldn't say Lego are commited to only making 2 a year. It's only a 4 year tradition, I'm hoping for something different next year.

And This is also my 100th post.

Not that the first MINI Venator was that great either.

I would expect Ewok attack has to have over 150-200 piece, plus two Ewoks, so I'd say that $20-$25 is a pretty fair price considering the increase lately.

Not that the first MINI Venator was that great either.

I would expect Ewok attack has to have over 150-200 piece, plus two Ewoks, so I'd say that $20-$25 is a pretty fair price considering the increase lately.

I agree, its great price, on a great set. New molds/figs are good, and in excess they bump the price.

Edited by brickartist

Hi there i'm new to this forum,but i'm wondering if there ain't any rumours about any upcoming ucs-sets???

Or do i missed something?

Hi there i'm new to this forum,but i'm wondering if there ain't any rumours about any upcoming ucs-sets???

Or do i missed something?

Really if we don't have a rumor we probably won't get one. But Lego has been known to keep some sets secret for quite a while. We did get two last year....

Really if we don't have a rumor we probably won't get one. But Lego has been known to keep some sets secret for quite a while. We did get two last year....

That and we usually don't get rumors for UCS and exclusives until pate anyways. If it's not in the first post, we haven't heard of it.

That and we usually don't get rumors for UCS and exclusives until pate anyways. If it's not in the first post, we haven't heard of it.

Thanks!

I'm more than curious to see what ucs-sets are coming in 11'!

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who likes the venator. :sad:

You are :tongue: