KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Yeah it looks like Cody but the fact that they're prelims means that he might not stay.

Yup that's definitely Cody in the prelims, no doubt about it. But I do have mixed views of him being there in the final version or not. Putting him in that set makes sense following Rex's release in the small Battle for Geonosis set, and he did appear in the Geonosis story arc in the CW series, and this will be the perfect chance for others to get Cody who missed the RGS set. On the other hand, I would also love to see another clone commander, like Jet, who is Ki-Adi's troop commander in that Geonosis episode. But between the two scenarios, Cody staying in the set is more likely to happen than introducing a new clone.

Guys, just instead you didn't know, on a BrickTuts.com article this sets are explained perfectly.

Cheers!

I read over that just now, only one mistake I noticed, it's not greedo in the podracer set. It's anikans friend.

I hope we get cody, I don't the 'Jet' guy, his helmet is so weird *huh* . I like cody, I missed the RGS, so cody, and Ki-Adi, in a relatively inexpensive set is a dream come true!

They already hit in the Uk, USA and Netherlands and hit the Rest of The World Tomorow :wink:

Not been able to find any in the UK, have tried local toyshop (toymaster) argos and Toys R Us.

Not been able to find any in the UK, have tried local toyshop (toymaster) argos and Toys R Us.

Going a bit off topic here but I believe they will be in argos on January 4th - when the new catalogue is released.

Back on topic, I noticed the watto figure seems to have a distinct lack of printing. I do hope it is a prelim :sceptic:

Guys, just instead you didn't know, on a BrickTuts.com article this sets are explained perfectly.

Cheers!

Thanks for that link. Hehe, so I was right about Logray!

Although I can't find any information on the hoods being able to fit onto the horned heads.

~ General Magma

Thanks for that link. Hehe, so I was right about Logray!

Although I can't find any information on the hoods being able to fit onto the horned heads.

~ General Magma

I'm not too Familiar with Ewoks but is the other Ewok in the set Chief Chirpa? I was looking through a Lego booklet I got in the Echo Base and it had a Grey Ewok that resembled the one in the upcoming Ewok Attack called Chief Chirpa?

I'm not too Familiar with Ewoks but is the other Ewok in the set Chief Chirpa? I was looking through a Lego booklet I got in the Echo Base and it had a Grey Ewok that resembled the one in the upcoming Ewok Attack called Chief Chirpa?

No. There's a black ewok, probably just "generic", and the other one is tan: Logray.

Chief Chirpa is grey, and he won't be in that set.

~ General Magma

They'll be in argos when the new catalogue is out (january 4th I believe) - as I mentioned 1 page back :angry:

When will anybody notice me? :cry_sad:

Chief Chirpa was in the Battle of Endor set. He had a nice, brickbuilt staff.

I just can't get too excited about the Ewok Attack set. With no AT-ST included, the log trap seems kind of a waste. If it had a few more imperials and I'd consider it. Maybe another Scout Trooper and speeder would do the trick. Overall I'm not real happy with much of what I've seen in Wave 2.

They'll be in argos when the new catalogue is out (january 4th I believe) - as I mentioned 1 page back :angry:

Keep comments like that up, and KimT will notice. And that's not the kind of attention you'll be wanting, trust me.

There are a lot of pages in this thread. It's easy to miss a comment. Just relax, and know that most readers saw your post.

Uhmm it was at the top of this page not 1 page back :hmpf:

And I noticed your posts just some posts need replying to and other posts don't :wink:

I noticed the watto figure seems to have a distinct lack of printing. I do hope it is a prelim :sceptic:

What are you talking about this pic clearly shows he has loads off detailed printing on him

Cheers!

I notice they don't name the clones in the frigate, while Cody is specifically mentioned in the Geonosian starfighter. I wonder if those are just two normal clones. (since they just look white to me)

I just can't get too excited about the Ewok Attack set. With no AT-ST included, the log trap seems kind of a waste. If it had a few more imperials and I'd consider it. Maybe another Scout Trooper and speeder would do the trick. Overall I'm not real happy with much of what I've seen in Wave 2.

Yeah, but a lot of us already have an AT-ST. It's one of those sets that's been rereleased so many times with fairly cheap prices that it's hard to miss. Though yes, more Imps would be nice, it's pretty cool that we're even getting two Ewoks for this cheap price anways.

But I have to agree about Wave 2. More and more I'm seeing what a sad wave this is. There really aren't a whole lot of sets here that I want for the vehicle instead of the figs. I'd pass up on the Ep.1 sets if it weren't for the figs. And I'll definatly pass up on the Cruiser and Dathomir speeder.

I notice they don't name the clones in the frigate, while Cody is specifically mentioned in the Geonosian starfighter. I wonder if those are just two normal clones. (since they just look white to me)

Actually they name the Clone in the Frigate as Commander Wolffe, a Simple Zoom in proved that :sweet:

Not a lot of conversation about these two mystery sets, that seem to have popped out of nowhere. Any speculations on the "echo base" set? I'm wondering if it will be a huge set, with a massive quantity of figs, like the DS. I sure do hope so!

As for the naboo fighter, maybe it will be an N-1, A ladder, and possibly an accurate naboo pilot? Which we are yet to get. Maybe they'll dig in more with the figs from those, throw a droideka in for us :grin:

Uhmm it was at the top of this page not 1 page back :hmpf:

And I noticed your posts just some posts need replying to and other posts don't :wink:

Sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to the format of this forum and I was wondering if other users could even see my content. :blush:

Anyway, there's a chance that the black ewok in the set could be this little fella.

Ewoks.jpg

In this case it would be a generic ewok *warrior*.

Edited by KingDom

Actually they name the Clone in the Frigate as Commander Wolffe, a Simple Zoom in proved that :sweet:

You that when you do a computer screen-shot zoom(CTRL+SHIFT+=) it stifels the pixels, causing the picture to be blurry, and pixelated. This will kind of warp any darkness on the pic(like a clone visor, or print) to shades of, you guessed it, grey! So please stop saying blatantly that are right from a bad pic, and a non-enhanced zoom. There are ways to enhance a pic, but it takes a lot of time, and experience to do.

Not a lot of conversation about these two mystery sets, that seem to have popped out of nowhere. Any speculations on the "echo base" set? I'm wondering if it will be a huge set, with a massive quantity of figs, like the DS. I sure do hope so!

As for the naboo fighter, maybe it will be an N-1, A ladder, and possibly an accurate naboo pilot? Which we are yet to get. Maybe they'll dig in more with the figs from those, throw a droideka in for us default_laugh2.gif

Personally, I'm hoping for the opposite. If Echo Base is huge there isn't a lot they can do without repeating the 2007 version. No, I'm hoping more for a Home One style set, with a few rooms- say the med room and control and maybe the hanger- connected together.

As for the N-1, I'm hoping they don't through in a bunch of rare figs, so that I can pass up on it and save money for the Falcon.

You that when you do a computer screen-shot zoom(CTRL+SHIFT+=) it stifels the pixels, causing the picture to be blurry, and pixelated. This will kind of warp any darkness on the pic(like a clone visor, or print) to shades of, you guessed it, grey! So please stop saying blatantly that are right from a bad pic, and a non-enhanced zoom. There are ways to enhance a pic, but it takes a lot of time, and experience to do.

So your saying I didn't have the "Experience" to do it? :hmpf_bad:

Edited by commanderneyo

So your saying I didn't have the "Experience" to do it? :hmpf_bad:

No, I'm just reminding you that enhancing pics of that size, to a size where it's plausible to make out some print, is very, very, very difficult. Not something a screen-zoom can capture. What pic are you zooming on?

As for the naboo fighter, maybe it will be an N-1, A ladder, and possibly an accurate naboo pilot? Which we are yet to get. Maybe they'll dig in more with the figs from those, throw a droideka in for us :grin:

Probably not, as it has a 7xxx number and not a 10xxx.

We got a pilot and a ladder in the 2007 one.

Sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to the format of this forum and I was wondering if other users could even see my content. :blush:

Anyway, there's a chance that the black ewok in the set could be this little fella.

In this case it would be a generic ewok *warrior*.

Er, yeah, we all think it's a generic Ewok. The site linked to with descriptions lists it as a generic Ewok as well.

That pilot wasn't all that accurate though, a naboo pilot has that weird helmet, it looks a little odd, and requires A new mold.

hmm, I don't see a single mark at all *huh* Maybe it's just me, does anybody else see a mark? Obviously a command skirt on him, though.