KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

It's easy for me: if the T-6 has dark red parts, I'll buy it for the new jedi and the good parts. Dark red and white are great for Republic MOCs, there are big plates and wedges, but I don't want any bright red parts.

Shouldn't the sets start turning up at stores in the next few weeks? There are still some things we don't know (color of the T-6, Gungan Soldier, piece count).

Quigon Jiin already has the battle off naboo :sweet:

Everybody complains that only 2 jedi fit into the cockpit; I'm pretty sure TLG has included a passenger's room in the body of the shuttle; there's just enough space there to fit in 2 figs. I don't think TLG would waste all the space just for the mechanism and the engines...

I may be wrong of course, but I think it is possible...

I think you can only fir one jedi in the T-6 maybe you can fit one behind it :wacko:

Shouldn't the sets start turning up at stores in the next few weeks? There are still some things we don't know (color of the T-6, Gungan Soldier, piece count).

We still lack good pics of the new jedi...

I can't wait to see what Saesee Tinn (I hope that's spelled correctly :wacko: ) looks like, at the moment you can't make out very much...

Shaak Ti is equally interesting.

I might buy the T6 Shuttle after all; the final color and better pics of the figs have to be really good, though.

Are there any sets other than the BoN available in France? By the way, where is that review qui gon jinn promised?

Not too mention the first post off this topic :wink:

I think we are acting all nuts again tracking down peoples last names and everything :tongue:

We also pretended we have computers that can enhance blurry pictures of desks.

Don't forget how where to store the lightsabers on the ships :tongue: I thought most off you don't shwoosh your ships round anyway :laugh

Nah, I break them down.

*tries to change subject of discussion*

So... what does everyone think of the T-6 Shuttle?

[snip]

I like the color scheme, but its annoying that they didn't include Vos

Well, uh, ah, hmm....the red Republic icon could be useful.

And that cockpit looks nothing like a T-47's. Way to curved.

So not liking it Brickdoctor? :laugh:. I agree. Out of the ones we have pics for there is only on that I like and that is the V wing.

Also arnt the flaps on the M speeder the wrong way round?

So not liking it Brickdoctor? :laugh:. I agree. Out of the ones we have pics for there is only on that I like and that is the V wing.

Also arnt the flaps on the M speeder the wrong way round?

Don't like the V-wing either. Building one with all the right angles will do that to you. :laugh:

The only one I like is the Battle of Naboo.

And I really don't know, I gave up watching CW Mando episodes after the first one. Maybe I should check...

200px-Mandalorian_speeder_bike.jpg

The perspective on that pic makes it hard to judge, but I think TLG got it right. You should ask EB's CW screenshot expert, KDM, for more info.

Don't like the V-wing either. Building one with all the right angles will do that to you. :laugh:

The only one I like is the Battle of Naboo.

And I really don't know, I gave up watching CW Mando episodes after the first one. Maybe I should check...

*snip*

The perspective on that pic makes it hard to judge, but I think TLG got it right. You should ask EB's CW screenshot expert, KDM, for more info.

Thanks but I watched a clip of the episode and they do look the wrong way round to me, but that is easily solved :laugh:

Does anyone know how the gun on the front of the speeder is made? I'm trying to make the speeder and that is the only bit I cant work out.

More Confirmation from Jordan :classic:

Ewok Attack: Figures are 3 Ewoks, 2 Scout Troopers, a Catapault and a Speeder bike.

Republic Frigate is True :thumbup: Figures are 2 Republic Officers, Admiral Yularen and Anakin Skywalker.

The Red Y-Wing will be a new build :sweet:

Edited by commanderneyo

And it starts again :laugh:

Seriously I will get that frigate now just for the Admiral

Thanks commanderneyo and Jordan

Ewok Attack: Figures are 3 Ewoks, 2 Scout Troopers, a Catapault and a Speeder bike.

Seems to me like a direct make of the last one :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Mr Man

Republic Frigate is True :thumbup: Figures are 2 Republic Officers, Admiral Yularen and Anakin Skywalker.

Thanks! Sounds great, 3 Ewoks! :thumbup:

I'm just disappointed with the lack of Rebel Commandos and stormtroopers, but thanks for confirming this. Now I know I should just buy extra's of those off BL for my Endor project...

The Ewok Attack is definitely going to be a must-buy-multiple for me.

(referring to Ewok Attack)

Seems to me like a direct make of the last one :hmpf_bad:

Quit complaining. The last one was 8 years ago, next year it'll be 9. Almost a decade.

It also costs a heap on BL and eBay, hard to get and it includes the old ewoks.

People complaining about semi-remakes of old sets that are rare now are really starting to bug me.

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Admiral Yularen will make me buy this set now, even if it is a redesign of the Republic Cruiser, which I missed out on. But how many Anakins do TLG need to put in sets? Have they got an extreme spare stock of Anakins from unsold The Twilight sets or something? :laugh:

Can you ask him what figures come in the Podracers and whether the pods are in seperate sets or in the same set? Thanks in advance commanderneyo and Jordan.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

Haha, hilarious. Ignoring the fact that all these are in the still new Battle Of Endor, it's like TLG thinks that Stormtroopers weren't at the battle of Endor! They were! Put them in Endor sets!

I'll still be buying this, but I feel the need to rant about the rarity of Stormtroopers in sets.

I smell some self promotion :tongue:

Shhh...

Thanks but I watched a clip of the episode and they do look the wrong way round to me, but that is easily solved :laugh:

Does anyone know how the gun on the front of the speeder is made? I'm trying to make the speeder and that is the only bit I cant work out.

It's a Plate 1 x 2 with Arm Up with a Technic 1/2 Bush on the bar.

Sounds good. I'll get the Ewok set, but probably not the frigate or Y-wing. I'd like to see how TLG improves the Y-wing, though.

Haha, hilarious. Ignoring the fact that all these are in the still new Battle Of Endor, it's like TLG thinks that Stormtroopers weren't at the battle of Endor! They were! Put them in Endor sets!

I'll still be buying this, but I feel the need to rant about the rarity of Stormtroopers in sets.

I know! stormtroopers are scarce! I would love a stormtrooper army, but the only way to get a lot is sky-high priced bricklink!

A Yuleran fig? Interesting. I was expecting him to be in the Venater, but he missed it. i hope they don't use the old mustache man head...

A Yuleran fig? Interesting. I was expecting him to be in the Venater, but he missed it. i hope they don't use the old mustache man head...

Which head is that? They'll have to use a pupiled head, so reusing some of the old heads in their current state is impossible.

Which head is that? They'll have to use a pupiled head, so reusing some of the old heads in their current state is impossible.

He's seen in the Indiana Jones Truck Chase, and with a brown mustahce in the Flying Wing, as well as a few other sets.

I'm actually excited for Anakin in this set, considering it could possibly be the new SEASON 3 version of him. :sweet:

Edited by Jar Jar

Even if I'm still skeptical about the Republic Frigate minifig line-up, the possibility of having Admiral Yularen is music to my ears. For some strange reason, he's one of those less-prominent supporting-role characters that really I like in the CW series. His minifig design will probably be simple, but I hope they'll do a new hair mold for him.

Man, this topic's getting out of hand with off topic posts. I can't even find this so-called minifig line up! :wacko:

Someone fill me in!

Edited by prateek

Man, this topic's getting out of hand with off topic posts. I can't even find this so-called minifig line up! default_wacko.gif

Someone fill me in!

Yeah, that's what's have been happening here the past week or so. I myself have shied away a bit from this thread since it's really difficult to follow this topic now.

Anyway, here's what commanderneyo had to say about the minifig line-up of some of the sets:

More Confirmation from Jordan default_classic.gif

Republic Frigate is True pirate_thumbup.gif Figures are 2 Republic Officers, Admiral Yularen and Anakin Skywalker.

The Red Y-Wing will be a new build default_satisfied.gif

Okay, thanks KDM. To everyone else, I think we should calm down a bit and not cause a spam fest, or we shall feel the wrath of the almighty KimT

Dun Dun DUN!!! :devil:

This line-up seems so clone wars, does anybody else share my concern about clone invading/canceling the OT and star-wars movie sets? I like these sets alot, but o'd like like them more with a little episode III feel, like the arc-170 ship. Fits in with clone wars, but also the battle of coruscant. Truly wonderful set.