KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Btw. Does anyone knows where can I found some Battle of Naboo pictures.

I know that they are somewhere on this topic, but where?

The first one is on page 190 and they go on from there on and off in a few pages.

The first one is on page 190 and they go on from there on and off in a few pages.

I didn't thought on that pictures. My mistake.

I know that I saw some pictures of Battle of Naboo.

Whole set was completed and standed outside of the box on wooden table.

EDIT: One question: Can I go to page 200 without clicking and clicking on page numbers

whole time?

Edited by Stardusty

I didn't thought on that pictures. My mistake.

I know that I saw some pictures of Battle of Naboo.

Whole set was completed and standed outside of the box on wooden table.

EDIT: One question: Can I go to page 200 without clicking and clicking on page numbers

whole time?

I think those pics where from qui gon jinn you could send him a PM (if it was not him then Im sure somone will find the pics for you :thumbup:

And yes you can just click the little arrow next to the page number and type the page number you want in the box.

Edited by Mr Man

Well Jordan's credibility was a big concern in the case of the Millennium Falcon, since he said that the Falcon was a false rumor a while back. So if he's not credible, that adds more to the possibility of the Millennium Falcon :cry_happy: . Which is already pretty much confirmed by KimT.

Jordan said the same about the Republic Frigate at first but admitted it was, i'm betting he is keeping the Falcon concealed somewhere.

Also sorry for the delay my Internet has been down since Friday and I do not have the pictures, for now. (Hopefully for my sake I find them).

However as someone pointed out a while ago it is illegal to give the pictures at this stage like when we found the first prelim images of the January sets we had to take them down.

If Jordan is not allowed give pictures he will provide us with information and remember please message me any questions you have for him.

Also sorry for the delay my Internet has been down since Friday and I do not have the pictures, for now. (Hopefully for my sake I find them).

However as someone pointed out a while ago it is illegal to give the pictures at this stage like when we found the first prelim images of the January sets we had to take them down.

That's OK it just means that we will all spend our time still talking about nothing. :laugh:

And that's a good point if they are prelims then they cant be posted anyway.

Jordan said the same about the Republic Frigate at first but admitted it was, i'm betting he is keeping the Falcon concealed somewhere.

If Jordan is not allowed give pictures he will provide us with information and remember please message me any questions you have for him.

Could he reverse engineer the sets now that wouldn't be illegal would it :grin:

I suppose so. But usually, if they're on Brickipedia, they're right. Not to say that this is always the case though. :wink:

Lord Embo

Well I am a member on Brickipedia and I have proved others there wrong on more than one occasion before so they could be wrong :wink:

Of course. I expected as much.

Surely if they're Jordan's photos and not prelim images from LEGO, they'd be alright to link to at least? :sceptic:

Of course. I expected as much.

Surely if they're Jordan's photos and not prelim images from LEGO, they'd be alright to link to at least? :sceptic:

You don't get it. Jordan does not have Flickr or any sites to post images, the only way is for him to give them to me on Facebook :wacko:

EDIT: Finally I get through 10+ pages after my Internet being down, I guess I deserve it for all the info I posted stopping others from reading posts :laugh:

Edited by commanderneyo

You don't get it. Jordan does not have Flickr or any sites to post images, the only way is for him to give them to me on Facebook :wacko:

Flickr is free and so is brickshelf :wink:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Finally I get through 10+ pages after my Internet being down, I guess I deserve it for all the info I posted stopping others from reading posts :laugh:

Haha :laugh:.

So is Jordan not sending you images? if he does then you will post them on flicker and link to there from here wont you? (please :classic:)

Haha :laugh:.

So is Jordan not sending you images? if he does then you will post them on flicker and link to there from here wont you? (please :classic:)

I'll do my best if I get the images that is :sadnew:

Jordan has supplied us with so much information infact that most people are doubting his honesty. The fact that pictures can't be produced just adds to the doubt.

Unless Jordan is willing to join the site and give us information himself, please stop talking about him. Right now you come across as a kid being messed with a stranger on Facebook, and nobody wants to ask this kid questions through you anyway. Id rather him just mess with you then have you fill this forum (and subsequent sites) with misinformation. At this point I could pretend I know future sets from someone on the inside, start describing them, and they'd have just as much credibility or more as Jordans predictions because mine would at least be plausible.

Okay guys, we're not supposed to talk about Jor- that guy on Facebook, remember? He's evidently not going to give us pics at this point, so we should stop before KimT gets here.

I'm not so excited about podracers.

Altough, new child Anakin will probably be cool.

I am going to buy him on BL.

Btw. Does anyone knows where can I found some Battle of Naboo pictures.

I know that they are somewhere on this topic, but where?

You don't think they'll just use the one from '07?

Hmm I wonder when the new sets will come out since most other 2011 themes have been released :classic:

You don't think they'll just use the one from '07?

They would clonewarsatize him.

Obviously...

It will cost around $150, so it's not hard to figure that out at all.

No other info's available yet, such as the minifigs that will be included, though.

~ General Magma

Thanks for the attitude. Really megablocking helpful. The first post doesn't list the price, which is why I asked. No need to be a douche.

Edited by -Tilius-

Hmm I wonder when the new sets will come out since most other 2011 themes have been released :classic:

They would clonewarsatize him.

He already has pupils and a CW-style hairpiece. Besides, young Anakin isn't a CW character.

He already has pupils and a CW-style hairpiece. Besides, young Anakin isn't a CW character.

He doesn't have pupils and it isn't a CW style hair pice is from HP just in dark tan :classic:

Thanks for the attitude. Really megablocking helpful. The first post doesn't list the price, which is why I asked. No need to be a douche.

The exact price is unknown due to South African conversion rates and how their taxes are. It will likely be a remake of the 2004 Falcon and cost around the same (or more, as Star Wars prices have tended to increase over time). $150 is a good estimate.

He doesn't have pupils and it isn't a CW style hair pice is from HP just in dark tan :classic:

Really? I actually have one, but I never liked it, so I guess since I never look at it I've forgotten what he looks like. They'll probably just give him pupils then.

Really? I actually have one, but I never liked it, so I guess since I never look at it I've forgotten what he looks like. They'll probably just give him pupils then.

Yea I fink they will give him some pupils a redesigned torso and maybe a new hairpice :classic:

Could he reverse engineer the sets now that wouldn't be illegal would it :grin:

Genius :thumbup:

I just hope they don't do young Anakin with these silly short legs. It might work for dwarves and ewoks, but not for human childrem :sadnew:

Sebulba has to be awesome. A new mold for sure, and a rather useful one for a Battle of Malastare - MOC.

I just hope they don't do young Anakin with these silly short legs. It might work for dwarves and ewoks, but not for human childrem :sadnew:

Sebulba has to be awesome. A new mold for sure, and a rather useful one for a Battle of Malastare - MOC.

Oooooooooo, creepy! I was just thinking the same thing about those short legs!

I wouldn't mind them if they did 'child size' torso and head pieces, too but, those legs with 'standard' bodies and heads just looks freakin' EERIE!

I just hope they don't do young Anakin with these silly short legs.

swlego23.gif

It might work for dwarves and ewoks, but not for human childrem :sadnew:

Hey yeah, I never realized that if we get the podrace and Malastare sets, they'd both have Dugs in them.