Legolas73

MOC : a bathroom

Very good! My favourite detail has to be the sink! I've never seen a sink like that made of Lego before :thumbup:

It looks nice, like a room from a dollhouse. The sink and the mirror are really well done.

I have to ask, though, are the grills in the floor supposed to be a stepper for the tub or a drain? Because if they're a drain, they would look heaps better embedded into the floor.

Also, the tub could be one stud longer, there seems to be space in front of the "shampoo bottles".

Its a nice MOC, but you have forgot one thing, wheres the toilet? i cant see it and i guess every bathroom is a toiler or should be atleast

Captain Becker

Its a nice MOC, but you have forgot one thing, wheres the toilet? i cant see it and i guess every bathroom is a toiler or should be atleast

I'm so going to build a bathroom one day with no toilet. They aren't aesthetically pleasing.

That looks really cool, detailed and realistic :)

In the UK, the toilet is often in its own room next door to the bathroom, especially in older houses.

Im putting one in my mocs! It looks very neat.

Thanks for sharing :grin:

Ten out of ten 'Legolas73' - beautiful bathroom design here, bath tub excellent and the vanity unit AWESOME - nice tiled floor. :thumbup:

But the only thing to claw at is the wall tiles = they are too big - using 1x1 whites with 1x1 blues for the freeze around the walls would be better.

Also where did you score the mirror tiles ? :blush:

Great job anyway and I'm a conformist! 'Legolas73' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

If you swapped the cabinet for a loo and put a shower unit at the bottle end of the bath it would look just like my bathroom! Great little MOC there.

Sandy? Have you not encountered a headrest at the back end of a bathtub? Or those grippy mats that one puts by the bath to prevent your slipping with wet feet on a smooth floor? (I am assuming this is what they are, but they are a common feature of the bathroom here in the UK)

I love it! The bathroom is pretty well-built, from the bath tub to the sink to the floor and wall tiles - great job overall Legolas73! pirate_thumbup.gif

Lots of great details packed into a small area - definitely a great display of interior design with LEGO! The colors especially go well together.

OUTSTANDING!!! Love the detail and SNOT, plus the color scheme is very pleasing and realistic.

I haven't seen that faucet piece since the old police station I had when I was REEAAAAAAAALLY young. When's the last time they've used it??

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Cool, I really like it. Good detail and proportions, might be a bit big to use inside lets say a modular house.

Replacing the bath with a shower probably solves the issue.

Anyway it's a fresh and inspiring MOC, I personally would opt for a 1 wide medium blue stripe instead of the 2 wides you've used.

Interesting colorcombo on the floor, dark tan - dark stone looks great!