WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Golden T-1 Typhoon Reviewer - By Fangy in commemoration of my Gold Badge - thank you fine sir!

Movin' on up - Barely a clue. Maybe my SW vignette, but I doubt it. Maybe I'm just this cool? :grin:

Movin' on up - Barely a clue. Maybe my SW vignette, but I doubt it. Maybe I'm just this cool? :grin:

Maybe you're just bein' a good boy?

Maybe you're just bein' a good boy?

So I am just that cool. :grin:

ǝuıɥs ʇ,uop uns ǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ [ Because I live in a country where the sun don't always shines. Given by ISC as part of his 'title standardization program'. ]

moar powah! [ Another gift from the Title-giving Master (ISC) this time as part of his 'title normalization program' for reasons I don't know. ]

Updated the first post! :wink:

Updated the first post! :wink:

Thanks for taking your time to update the first post. :blush:

Only one title for me, but I'm very happy with it! :laugh:

TT Commander

I received this title very shortly after making Star Wars themed TTfigs and posting them on the EB Star Wars forums.

Gaetano

Needs to put on a pair of paints ASAP!

Because in my former avatar there was a stormtrooper without his paints on. I think kimT has given it to me, but I'm not sure.

Pantsless no more

Because I have a new avatar,I have no clue who has given it to me. I think Kieldaman has given it to me, because he was the last visitor on my page.

Reason for edit: I have a new title! :thumbup::classic::laugh:

Edited by Blackknight112

ʇuǝɯןıɐɹǝp ʇuǝuıɯɯı- ICS, wacky aussie needed to turn my title upside down to read it! (probably)

¿ɹǝʇsɐɯʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ noʎ ǝɹ∀ [Given to me by Zuul, the minion of Gozer. Or possibly I Scream Clone. ]

Specially Red [Like Simply Red, only more Special :blush: And much less rich. Fangy!]

First post updated.

Specially Red [Like Simply Red, only more Special :blush: And much less rich. Fangy!]

It was not me who gave this to you, but someone among the staff got a little too excited and went ahead with it! I don't think you are able to guess who that person was. :tongue:

Boo, I have a new title. :hmpf_bad:

Anyone need a HERO? - given to my by the infamous I Scream Clone, because Brickthing had a HERO Factory set shipped to me and I forgot about the arrangement and got really confused. I was worried some poor little kid didn't have his Design by Me HERO Factory figure. I'm a doofus.

I liked my previous title better. :cry_sad:

I liked my previous title better. :cry_sad:

Whinge whinge whinge :devil:

ʇuǝɯןıɐɹǝp ʇuǝuıɯɯı- ICS, wacky aussie needed to turn my title upside down to read it! (probably)

What? Its all you guys that are upside down from where I am standing!

¿ɹǝʇsɐɯʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ noʎ ǝɹ∀ [Given to me by Zuul, the minion of Gozer. Or possibly I Scream Clone. ]

First post updated.

So are you the key master? I'm the gate keeper. *oh2* We should like hang out or something.

Got a new title today:

Bring me your virgins!

The more I think about it, the more I like it :devil:

I like my old undies better than my new stuff :P - from I Scream Clone because it is true. I like my old undies much better than my new stuff. :tongue: And I do like this much better. Any title with underwear in it is a good title. :thumbup:

So are you the key master? I'm the gate keeper. *oh2* We should like hang out or something.

I'm sure getting the keymaster and gatekeeper together involves more than just hanging out :laugh::look:

Her Royal En-Pinken-ness - I have often been known as "Queen of" and when adding new ladies to the Ladies group I said I was en-pinkening them (en-pinken is a word now) I have Certain Suspicions as to who did it, but I may be wrong.

Her Royal En-Pinken-ness - I have often been known as "Queen of" and when adding new ladies to the Ladies group I said I was en-pinkening them (en-pinken is a word now) I have Certain Suspicions as to who did it, but I may be wrong.

I Cream Scone? :look:

I Cream Scone? :look:

Dammit, bleh. I shall retire to bed now I think, I should have written I have Suspicions Certainly but got befuddled. I am dyslexic in a minor manner, so the doctory types say.

I have Certain Suspicions as to who did it, but I may be wrong.

Looks like ICS ISC's title-giving reputation precedes him, but this time he's not the culprit.

Specially Red [Fangy!]

Hint: the words below my avatar says it all. Mwahahah! :devil: Whoopsie. :blush:

[refreshingly short]

Seeing as a certain person with "moar powah" has visited my page, that would be my guess as to whodunnit. But the why, simple. I chopped a fair chunk off my username.

It is pretty funny actually, as I am kinda short IRL, but got to pay someone else out just today because I am about 1/2 a foot taller than them. Yays! :laugh:

Looks like ICS ISC's title-giving reputation precedes him, but this time he's not the culprit.

Hint: the words below my avatar says it all. Mwahahah! :devil: Whoopsie. :blush:

What have we wrought! A monster for sure!

Taa for the title Kiel, upside down was starting to confuse me :laugh:

What have we wrought! A monster for sure!

Taa for the title Kiel, upside down was starting to confuse me :laugh:

:laugh::tongue:

Same here, I felt the upside down titles were outdated already, that's why I had to 'normalize' yours, Iz's and Rufus'. That's the main goal behind the changes, the reason behind are secondary. :wink:

Ohh, I noticed my latest new title! :wub:

- Excalibur, be my strength! [ I got to love this new title of mine. At this moment, I am still not sure who gave this to me. I am suspecting either ISC or Kiel who gave me this latest new title. I am sure it was inspired by my latest sigfig choice of weapon. ]