KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Hmm yeah I don't think it will come with the booster ring aswell, Lego will just think if people want it they can get it in obi-wans fighter set.

Yeah, then it wouldn't be so expensive. It should cost $19.99, like Anakin's JSF, right?

The hyperdrive ring is very similar to Obi-Wan's, anyway. And Plo Koon's JSF would make a good addition because he used it in both the CW and RotS, so the set can serve as one for both themes.

The hyperdrive ring is very similar to Obi-Wan's, anyway. And Plo Koon's JSF would make a good addition because he used it in both the CW and RotS, so the set can serve as one for both themes.

Yes it is basically the same. The only thing thats different is that the one that came in Obi-wans set attaches to an ep 3 jedi fighter, and Plo's one only attaches to ep 2 jedi fighters, if that makes sense. So If Lego are thinking 'if people want the booster ring, then they can get it from the 7661 set' then maybe Plo's fighter will be ROTS :tongue: just my little theory :grin:

CommanderFox

YAY!!!! 500 posts!!!!

Why would it have a hyperdrive ring? Apart from fast travel, it is useless. The Jedi starfighters are getting very boring as they are very much the same. Make something different!

...the kids love her...

No one knows why. I don't know why either. I don't like her that's why!

CTT for the win, if the figures are good and the construction is good then the set will be great. Lego should exercise their best abilities all the time when designing.

While I am all for a new helmet for the Hoth troopers, I wish that Lego would have done it this year for the Hoth set. :sceptic: There haven't been Hoth sets for a while now, and now there will be only one with the white helmets. It sounds really nitpicky and dorky, but I wish Lego would have produced them for this year's release.

Funny you should say that, because in the DK Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary the picture of the new hoth helmet is titled as the "prototype of the 2009 Hoth Rebel Soldier's Helmet". I'm assuming it's a typo, or maybe the Echo Base (7749) set was supposed to have the new helmet but, for some reason or another TLC decided to leave it until the 2010 battlepack.

Edited by Kaitan

The spoiler tag is apt, i used the spoiler and told others to use the spoiler, as my guess for which jedi would be in the CTT is based off who you see with a CTT in episode 1 of the second season of clone wars, which just aired yesterday in America, so using the spoiler is being polite to anyone who isn't American or hasn't "watched" the episode.

I know, I was talking about 2010's Hoth figures. I then went on moping about not getting 7666. Which would make a nice Hoth display with all of the new Hoth sets. The AT-AT pilot's helmet is NOT that big on him. The one using the Stormtrooper helmet was a decent size. This one is too big.

I know you were talking about the 2010 figures. :hmpf: I am saying the new helmet is the CORRECT size. Please, before you reply, actually look at a picture of an AT-AT pilot and look at the exact detail Lego has provided.

And don't forget, it's a prototype either way, so even if they do shrink it, just for everyone who doesn't bother with looking at the true handiwork of the 1980's, it will still be a thousand times more accurate than the one we already have.

AT-AT-Pilot-225x339.jpg

This

spoiler stuff

is getting really

obnoxious

. :classic:

While I am all for a new helmet for the Hoth troopers, I wish that Lego would have done it this year for the Hoth set. :sceptic: There haven't been Hoth sets for a while now, and now there will be only one with the white helmets. It sounds really nitpicky and dorky, but I wish Lego would have produced them for this year's release.

While I don't really care about the helmet differences, as I can use the white helmeted rebels in places that won't make their helmet's stand out, I really agree with you on the people using spoilers! Please stop people, it's really pointless and even KimT said it's useless.

The spoiler tag is apt, i used the spoiler and told others to use the spoiler, as my guess for which jedi would be in the CTT is based off who you see with a CTT in episode 1 of the second season of clone wars, which just aired yesterday in America, so using the spoiler is being polite to anyone who isn't American or hasn't "watched" the episode.

It's not necessary. KimT told you to stop, so stop! :laugh:

I know you were talking about the 2010 figures. :hmpf: I am saying the new helmet is the CORRECT size. Please, before you reply, actually look at a picture of an AT-AT pilot and look at the exact detail Lego has provided.

And don't forget, it's a prototype either way, so even if they do shrink it, just for everyone who doesn't bother with looking at the true handiwork of the 1980's, it will still be a thousand times more accurate than the one we already have.

SNIP

If you knew that I was talking about 2010 figs why did you tell me AT-AT pilot wasn't in 7666? The AT-AT pilot's helmet is larger then stormtroopers. I like the moulding of it and ii fits the character better. It is just a little to big for a figure. I bet it's about the same size as a Hasbro action figure. :sadnew: If it was just srinked down a bit I'd have nothing to complain about.

If you knew that I was talking about 2010 figs why did you tell me AT-AT pilot wasn't in 7666? The AT-AT pilot's helmet is larger then stormtroopers. I like the moulding of it and ii fits the character better. It is just a little to big for a figure. I bet it's about the same size as a Hasbro action figure. :sadnew: If it was just srinked down a bit I'd have nothing to complain about.

Okay, let's take a nice, long walk through this. :tongue: Here's what you said earlier:

It was shown during the preview for next week's episode. I'm not complaning about the Hoth figures either.(except the AT-AT pilot ) Only if I had gotten 7666 Echo Base when I had the chance. I could've had a very nice Hoth display.

So, first you said you don't like the AT-AT pilot, and if you had gotten the 7666 Echo Base set, then you would have had a nice Hoth display. I was assuming that would mean that if you had gotten 7666, you would have had a nicer AT-AT pilot. But now I know that that remark had nothing to do with the discussion of the AT-AT pilot.

Basically, I told you the AT-AT pilot wasn't in 7666 because you said "If only I had gotten 7666 when I had the chance," following a complaint about the AT-AT pilot, I assumed you meant that 7666 had an old-helmet AT-AT pilot.

Wow, that was confusing. :tongue:

On the subjects of new helmets: I guess 2010 is new helmet year! New hoth rebel helmet, new AT-AT and TIE pilot helmet, new ARC-170 pilot helmet.... what else are we getting?

CW no doubt. CW is temporary replacing PT. After CW ends( does anyone know who long it's going to last?) PT will probably make a come back. OT already has made quite a come back since 08.

It will last more than five seasons. IMO, that means a new SW lisence. :grin:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

From what I have heard, there is 100 scripts written, and it may go as far as 400 episodes, 22 episodes a season means 5 seasons, up to 20, not sure if they can make CW last that long, more to the point good.

Im sure every now and then they will throw in PT stuff, maybe some next year, but CW offers lots of remakes, and lots of new characters.

Thanks. I could care less about CW but we'll probably be seeing more OT. :classic: As for Legolas, I was talking about 3 different things that were crammed together. He's a revised version just for you. Lets just end this little agurement aswell.

Plo Koon's Starfigher with hyperspace ring was shown in the preview for next week's episode. Jammie, I not complaining about the Hoth figs either. (except the AT-AT pilot) With all of these awsome Hoth sets coming out I regret not getting 7666 even more. :cry_sad: Putting of of the Hoth sets together wiould make one nice display. :thumbdown:
Edited by JCC1004

I like that idea :thumbup: And the five seasons of CW :wub: bring it on!

From what I have heard, there is 100 scripts written, and it may go as far as 400 episodes, 22 episodes a season means 5 seasons, up to 20, not sure if they can make CW last that long, more to the point good.

Im sure every now and then they will throw in PT stuff, maybe some next year, but CW offers lots of remakes, and lots of new characters.

WOW! Thats Great! :cry_happy:

On Topic:

I think the Hoth rebel helmets will stay Tan or whatever you call that colour. Because Kaitan said that maybe they where supposed to be in Echo base, but they weren't, so they should be in the battle pack!

just my thoughts though...

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

I think the Hoth rebel helmets will stay Tan or whatever you call that colour. Because Kaitan said that maybe they where supposed to be in Echo base, but they weren't, so they should be in the battle pack!

just my thoughts though...

I am pretty sure we already knew they would be in the battle pack. Maybe?...

Anyway, I think it looks a lot better in Tan or Dark Tan, rather than White.

I don't get it. What is that supposed to be?

I'm pretty sure it's the Malevolence. Not sure.

It could be, but the instructions are only partial. Not everything is there, so it is hard to tell.

It could be, but the instructions are only partial. Not everything is there, so it is hard to tell.

It's the Malevolence insturctions. The full set is avaliable in the CW game thread. It's old news. About the Hoth Rebel helmets, if you'd want them to be screen accurate they'd need to me white. I like the sould of it being molded in dark tan. :sweet:

Those visors on the hoth rebels look like they could be coloured trans-orange and stuck on the clone pilots.

Funny you should mention pilots...

Link

I would deep link it but if you look closely there is a confidential stamp.

Edited by Tim Bit

I am pretty sure we already knew they would be in the battle pack. Maybe?...

Anyway, I think it looks a lot better in Tan or Dark Tan, rather than White.

I don't get it. What is that supposed to be?

This is the time when I say it's been around for days, but they were always in PDF. Thank God for you Cavegod! :tongue:

Funny you should mention pilots...

Link

I would deep link it but if you look closely there is a confidential stamp.

Why does it seems nobody knows they are the same goggles that are in the new Defense of Echo Base set? Hello? Anyway, it does seem an orange insert is in the same goggles in the ARC pilots.

Wait wait wait! Does this mean the orange visor is not printed on the face? It would be awful because then you wouldn't be able to have a RotS or CW. :cry_sad:

Wait wait wait! Does this mean the orange visor is not printed on the face? It would be awful because then you wouldn't be able to have a RotS or CW. :cry_sad:

I think that the orange on Jag's face isn't printed, you do mean Jag the pilot don't you? I think starwarsfanatic was right in what he said.

Also the last part of your post doesn't really make sense. :sceptic:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox