KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Here is the link for the line of vehicles called 'Juggernauts' from the A4 to the massive HAV A6.

This is the one from Kashyyyk anthis may be its prototype.

These models are slightly different, probably their power output and size, possibly also their weapons and mountings. One of these may be the one that will be in the Clone Wars but the HAV/wheeled A6 Juggernaut is the most famed of them all. It doesn't matter which one anyway because they were all manufactured and released into service before the end of the Clone Wars.

The Clone Wars are a stand-alone series menaing they are not linked to each other (save the 'to be continued' episodes) so they can be from different eras. If not stated when the following episode is situated in, then it may be very confusing to all but the most Star Wars oriented (I am not one of them) and can see the time even if doesn't say. Problems face the Clone Wars, I fear. :yoda:

The Clone Turbo Tank will be the Clone Wars Animated Series version.

(At least to my knowledge :grin:)

Yes, even though that has absolutely nothing to do with my post... :sceptic:

aye, sorry, I was going to make the comment DURING the helmet thread, but couldn't remember my login password, so I just hopped on the most recent post that mentioned it...apologies...

I hope not, for the reason that I collect non-CW minifigs more.

I hope that Palp's shuttle is RotS. I don't really watch CW, so I don't know if Palpatine has a shuttle in the series, but a Rots one would be good. With a RotS Palpatine and some Shocktroopers! Perfect for building my clone army.

Edited by starwarsfanatic

Say it ain't so! Say it ain't sooooo!! :sing::sing:

I hope that Palp's shuttle is RotS. I don't really watch CW, so I don't know if Palpatine has a shuttle in the series, but a Rots one would be good. With a RotS Palpatine and some Shocktroopers! Perfect for building my clone army.

What's your problem. Even if it's CW the actual vehicle is going to turn out roughly the same as a non CW version would. Wouldn't it?

What's your problem. Even if it's CW the actual vehicle is going to turn out roughly the same as a non CW version would. Wouldn't it?

I mean the minifigs. The reason I'm looking forward to the CTT is because there's a chance of a Kashyyk Biker Scout, which I really would like. Also, I collect Phase II clones, so a CW one wouldn't be quite as good for me.

I'm not sure if he's left his office in the TV show. :tongue:

It still could be a CW set though.

Since we got the hint of an AT-AT set for next year already now,

since there's this year's exclusive City set firstly out in October (which means that imo another exclusive City set already in January is not very likely),

since the Castle Exlusive was firstly released in January (which means that imo another exclusive Castle set next year is not very likely (the period between 10184 and 10199 is nearly two years!),

since the Pirates theme will be discontinued next year (which means that imo an exclusive Pirates set is excluded)

and since the two Hoth BPs will be released in January:

May the AT-AT be an Exclusive already released in the beginning of 2010?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Perhaps...

But we've (Star Wars) have already gotten Republic Dropship and Tantive IV this year, so I kinda doubt we'll see an early superset like the AT-AT would be.

My guess is late 2010.

Well KimT, they say Lego Star Wars (if it really is ending) is going to go out with a bang!!! KA-BOOM! (If that happened, I would smell the burning plastics of Lego Bricks. :cry_sad:

That Said, a supersized or regular sized AT-AT is not out of the Equation: AT + AT = AT-AT

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

The current license runs until 2011, so let's not get into that discussion right now or here.

"Stay on Target!"

Hope that BrickCon will bring clearity to us all with great and detailed pictures.

But we will probably only see the January sets by now :(

what are ye keeping from us ehh KimT?? :laugh:

How do you know? Or did you guess (a pretty legitimate one at that anyway)

The MODs know ALOT of things we don't know :wink: thats why there the MODs :laugh::wink:

Im not really fussing if the ARC will be CW or ROTS, im fine with anything as i collect both ROTS and CW.

starwarsfanatic I hope Jag has a double sided face aswell, though its been awhile since Lego did double sided faces, I think the last time was Zam Wessel in 2002 or 2003 don't quite remember though.

sorry if this was abit off-topic.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

what are ye keeping from us ehh KimT?? :laugh:

The MODs know ALOT of things we don't know :wink: thats why there the MODs :laugh::wink:

Im not really fussing if the ARC will be CW or ROTS, im fine with anything as i collect both ROTS and CW.

starwarsfanatic I hope Jag has a double sided face aswell, though its been awhile since Lego did double sided faces, I think the last time was Zam Wessel in 2002 or 2003 don't quite remember though.

sorry if this was abit off-topic.

CommanderFox

They've done double sided faces more recently than that. The jester in the castle sets and Captain Antilles from the Tantive IV this year spring to mind, so there's every chance he is. It would seem strange for them to do two heads for clones in a set, so I imagine they're both the same, just one is on backwards.

They've done double sided faces more recently than that. The jester in the castle sets and Captain Antilles from the Tantive IV this year spring to mind, so there's every chance he is. It would seem strange for them to do two heads for clones in a set, so I imagine they're both the same, just one is on backwards.

Isn't Captain Antilles the only Star Wars set to have a reversable face besides Zam Wessel?

It doesn't seem to be a common theme in the Star Wars line, but it's definetaly possible.

Isn't Captain Antilles the only Star Wars set to have a reversable face besides Zam Wessel?

It doesn't seem to be a common theme in the Star Wars line, but it's definetaly possible.

you forgot Jango Fett, too :grin:

But I don't see why they wouldn't do it just because it SW. OK, it hasn't been common to this line but lately, almost every other lines have some reversible heads, even Indiana Jones.

Edited by yellost

But I don't see why they wouldn't do it just because it SW. OK, it hasn't been common to this line but lately, almost every other lines have some reversible heads, even Indiana Jones.

Jango Fett just has a yellow face on a black head, not a reversible head. :classic:

Oh, I know, that's why i ssaid it's definetaly possible.

Jango Fett just has a yellow face on a black head, not a reversible head. :classic:

I was about to day that. :tongue:

But you had to put it backward when he's wearing his helmet --> reversible!

I know, that was stretching it. That's why the :grin:

Edited by yellost

I guess that we aren't likely to know until January. At least that gives us something to look forward to (other than the sets of course :tongue: )

Sorry, I didn't know Antilles had a double sided face :blush:

Well since there have been more recent sets with double sided faces then hopefully Jag will have a double sided face. :sweet:

Are these new sets coming out in late December or January, because Ive seen some sites saying January and others saying late December?? :wacko:

Thanks

CommanderFox

That Said, a supersized or regular sized AT-AT is not out of the Equation: AT + AT = AT-AT
But that equation is mathematically incorrect. :look:
I hope Jag has a double sided face aswell, though its been awhile since Lego did double sided faces...
They do them all the time, just not often for Star Wars sets.
I HOPE to see an encore of the "mos eisley cantina" soon
Do you mean a remake of the old set? I'm not sure I understand your post there...