KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

The mini sets are being given away by the mirror in the uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/lego/toys/

This does belong in the 'Star Wars sets anyone?' thread, as it's info related to availability, but I don't care! Thank you so much for this information! :sweet:

I don't normally get the Mirror, but it looks like I'll be getting it this weekend.

Thanks stan! :thumbup:

Edited by ADHO15

They even took Tantive IV off? They probably knew they were being acessed and got them off. Tantive IV is comming out in a few day for us Americans. Just more proof that Lego is trying to keep everything a secret now.

Actually... no :cry_sad:

The guy on the last page was right, Tantive just got bumped back to Oct 23 last night...

Someone needs to schedule a town hall meeting with TLC :classic:

I was sad because i like these and thought i wouldn't be able to get them but http://www.jedinews.co.uk/ has news that these are part of a UK Newspaper offer starting Saturday including three more sets which i've wanted, a collectors box, stickers and a poster. I'll be out to the newsagents all next week! :classic:

I was sad because i like these and thought i wouldn't be able to get them but http://www.jedinews.co.uk/ has news that these are part of a UK Newspaper offer starting Saturday including three more sets which i've wanted, a collectors box, stickers and a poster. I'll be out to the newsagents all next week! :classic:

We've had this news posted in 2 different places already, including the same this same thread. Please look around before posting.

A little off topic, but I wasn't entirely sure where to put this.

The game Clone Wars: Republic Heroes reveales Cad Bane's custom ship, 'the Sleight of Hand' :)

DSCF3090.jpg

I thought it was pretty cool, and would make an interesting Lego set. Considering his role in the new series, I find it odd that he doesn't appear to be in any of the sets, I think this would have made more sense than another Grievous starfighter.

Edited by Penitent Tangent

We've had this news posted in 2 different places already, including the same this same thread. Please look around before posting.

Sorry, i'm a mod on a Star Wars site myself and i know how easy it is for fans to jump in if you think another site they frequent has not heard good news, i should have had a better look than i did. Again sorry.

Sorry, i'm a mod on a Star Wars site myself and i know how easy it is for fans to jump in if you think another site they frequent has not heard good news, i should have had a better look than i did. Again sorry.

No problem. You're new and your local, so I'll forgive you. :tongue:

Thanks for thinking of us, but be aware of repeated info in future. :wink:

Thank you very much, yellost! :classic:

The engines and the exterior of the Tantive 4 look awesome and very realistic. :thumbup:

Nevertheless it's a pity that they didn't include the hallway - e. g. instead of including the (room for the) transport vehicle and/or the second escape pod. :thumbdown:

The interior of Leia's office looks great :thumbup: - but why didn't they include real chairs?! :sadnew:

The interior of the cockpit looks much better than I expected! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

I'm not missing Saturday's, Sunday's and Tuesday's Daily Mirrors. It's alright - I still know someone who'll get the promos for me! :wink:

Actually... no :cry_sad:

The guy on the last page was right, Tantive just got bumped back to Oct 23 last night...

Someone needs to schedule a town hall meeting with TLC :classic:

At lease we have the instructions!

Someone quick, make a huge bricklink oder and build it from scratch.

I ready the news on Brickset. It's sad these will be Daily Mirror exclusives. I really wanted those. BL prices will be too high aswell. I could care less about the city ones. Oh well. Here;s a message to anyone who can't get these sets including myself: They look awful. If you buy multiples the price will add up.

Edited by JCC1004

Agreed. I ready the news on Brickset. It's sad these will be Daily Mirror exclusives. I really wanted those. BL prices will be too high aswell. I could care less about the city ones. Oh well. Here;s a message to anyone who can't get these sets including myself: They look awful. If you buy multiples the price will add up.

Here's a message to anyone who can get these sets including myself. They are brilliant. The daily Mirror is what ? 30p ?

If you buy multiples the (resale :pir-laugh::pir-laugh: ) value will add up :thumbup:

I've still have my fingers crossed that they will be at target around christmas.

So am I. It seemed like the Mini's sold really well around Easter time, I'm sure these would sell like hotcakes. And I hope Lego realizes this and makes enough if they end up producing them for Target... :hmpf:

Here's a message to anyone who can get these sets including myself. They are brilliant. The daily Mirror is what ? 30p ?

If you buy multiples the (resale :pir-laugh::pir-laugh: ) value will add up :thumbup:

:tongue: They are not brilliant or anything else. They are lame. I serious like these. Lego always does things like this.

JCC1004...

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all! You already voiced your displeasure in these sets with no reasoning other than the words 'awful' and 'lame.' Once is enough. Telling me the exact same thing twice looks like spamming to me.

But then you contradict yourself and say that you "serious like these." What?

Stop, think, type, use grammar, preview and reread, and then post.

I am watching all of you.

Agreed. I ready the news on Brickset. It's sad these will be Daily Mirror exclusives. I really wanted those. BL prices will be too high aswell. I could care less about the city ones. Oh well. Here;s a message to anyone who can't get these sets including myself: They look awful. If you buy multiples the price will add up.

He was Talking about the Tantive IV... not the Exclusives...

:tongue: They are not brilliant or anything else. They are lame. I serious like these. Lego always does things like this.

I don't get it. Oh well now ON TOPIC:

The mini's better sell in USA for Christmas or Halloween! Lego's giving all those sets out for free in the UK, while I'm stacking up my wallet. Lego, if you're reading this, I'm willing to buy these all up front! I just won't buy them on Bricklink! Shipping would be about the same as the sets!

Also note, guys, we are asking for them to be Target exclusives in the U.S. while they're ToysRus exclusives in Europe? I don't exactly get how that works, then again the V-19 and Grievous's fighter came to ToysRus... so they could come up anywhere! But please, I hope it won't be WallMart. The one near me decided to have the worst toy selection in history! :cry_sad:

I have never seen Walmart exclusives....except maybe that Jango Fett Slave I with the black storage case? Someone remind me on this one....

With the promotional items, it's very rare that we get to see them anywhere other than their intitial release location, except of course Bricklink. But, I guess you can always hope.

I have never seen Walmart exclusives....except maybe that Jango Fett Slave I with the black storage case? Someone remind me on this one....

With the promotional items, it's very rare that we get to see them anywhere other than their intitial release location, except of course Bricklink. But, I guess you can always hope.

This just in! Maybe we will be getting the Mini Exclusives, non-exclusively in the U.S., seeing as the V-19 Torrent Mini popped up right here:

Link!

I wonder why this only though. It's $4-5 and probably more with shipping! I know this is in the wrong place, but this seems to be the only topic people will look at for news... :tongue:

I wonder if we'll start seeing others?

Bricklink is our best bet but unless you are a serious collector, which actually most of us are. The instructions are online so you can build your own.

I completely contradicted myself. :sadnew: