Sisco

2010 FIFA World Cup

Che Zorbavaaaarroooo... che capitaaanoooo :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(I was REALLY laughing for 3 minutes!)

Oh crap, the Brazil game! I completely forgot! I've been watching X-Files for the last three hours! *quick Google* 3-0? Aw, I wanted to see that....

Brazil is looking as good as ever, and Netherlands are through too. It's gonna be hard for the Oranje. I expect an instant classic on Friday.

But you went out a day before so, there is a diffrence :wink:

Both of us lost in the end, so is'nt that what really matters?

Nope.

What really matters is you going out first. :wink:

What really matters is you going out first.

Hello? Did you perhaps miss what I said earlier? Give it a rest already, this thread is NOT for that kind of pointless debating.

Oh boy, the cup gets more interesting from day to day. Good times, so I can build my robots while watching soccer :D

Nope.

What really matters is you going out first. :wink:

Well if it makes you feel better then yes, we lost first :laugh: I'm only mad that it's Ghana who beat us again :hmpf_bad:

Like MetroID said, no more bickering about silly things OK? It's fine to have some discussion, but only if it's well thought out, and not about the same thing over and over.

If you want my opinion, I think if both teams are eliminated in the same round, there's no difference. :wink:

If you want my opinion, I think if both teams are eliminated in the same round, there's no difference. :wink:

Just cause your German! :laugh:

It's all sports on TV now! World Cup, Wimbeldon. Well come on Japan! Lets go!

I'm going for Japan as well, it would be nice for an asian team to make it a bit further. We already have 3 South American teams in the quarterfinals.

Japan deserved that WAY more than Paraguay. Theres to many damn South American countries in it now.

4 South American teams in the final 8. I wonder if we'll have 4 South American teams left in the final 4.

Shame. :sad:

I highly doubt that the Paraguay will be able to beat the winner of Spain/Portugal though.

Hmmm, for some reason I was pretty sure about the outcome of Paraguay's game. Didn't even bother to watch it. I haven't watched the World Cup since England crashed out anyway :/

As to the games - dig this: a German referee was refereeing Paraguay's game today, and a referee from Paraguay helped send Germany to the quarter-finals a few days ago... Coincidence? Ah, Sepp Blatter, don't we all LOVE FIFA.

And by the way, did you know that FIFA have banned all replays of disputable situations during the game. Wise move indeed. So much better than introducing additional technology/ regulation to make sure that referees don't mess up big games anymore.

Hmmm, for some reason I was pretty sure about the outcome of Paraguay's game. Didn't even bother to watch it. I haven't watched the World Cup since England crashed out anyway :/

As to the games - dig this: a German referee was refereeing Paraguay's game today, and a referee from Paraguay helped send Germany to the quarter-finals a few days ago... Coincidence? Ah, Sepp Blatter, don't we all LOVE FIFA.

And by the way, did you know that FIFA have banned all replays of disputable situations during the game. Wise move indeed. So much better than introducing additional technology/ regulation to make sure that referees don't mess up big games anymore.

Yeah they said "We will not comment on Referrying" but a minute later he was bombareded with questions and had to comment. Now the Ref has rethought after seeing Lampards goal and realises what a idiot he was.

The referee for the England Germany match was from Uruguay actually. :classic:

Spain deserved to win I think, they looked quite good today.

OOHH NOOOO!

We lost!

If we hadn't removed Hugo in the 2nd part then we might have won, also Ricardo Cossta got a red card for something that didn't even happen! from one of the angles it appeared that he hit the spanish player in the ear with his arms, but when we got to the other agles we could clearly see that(if the air didn't suddenly materialize into somthing with bigger mass in that moment) he didn't even hit him, and the spanish dude was like:"yo homie, what do you think you're doin'? I mean, you look like your hitting me in the ear? I hope you are expeled from the next game!"... technicaly we all were, my spanish friend...

I've been playing GTA San Andreas for almost a day now and forgot to take my pills, so part of the non-sense up there might make more sense to you now that you have this info...

Cheers.

By- a guy who is still happy even though we lost, because Cristiano Ronaldo is basically "middle-fingering" the ole spanish team, 'cause we lost, but he still makes more money than three of them put together and, at the end o' the day, that's what really matters... HAHAHAHAHE!!!!!

All the refs that messed up calls were sent home, including both Sunday Rd. 2 refs, and the Mali ref that disallowed USA's winning goal over Slovenia. Finally FIFA comes to their senses.

BTW, only now that I realize that David Villa is amazing.

All the refs that messed up calls were sent home

Sent Home? SENT HOME? IS THAT ALL? They should have been shot by a firing squad, standing in the goal so we can disallow there death and stand them up and shoot them again! :laugh:

Sent Home? SENT HOME? IS THAT ALL? They should have been shot by a firing squad, standing in the goal so we can disallow there death and stand them up and shoot them again! :laugh:

Chill, bro. England would've still probably lost if Lampard's goal counted. :tongue:

Edited by prateek

The referee for the England Germany match was from Uruguay actually. :classic:

LOL, I actually did mess up Paraguay and Uruguay. It's funny because **insert Ray William Johnson joke here**...

OK, it's been a very long day for me and the above just goes to show that I'd better go catch some Z's. Well done to La Furia, they deserved to book a place in the quarter finals. The World Cup is indeed starting to look interesting, albeit without my favourites.

I didn't catch any footbal today. Portugal lost? Darn, I was hoping they'd go all the way. However, I should have known they'd lose. You see, I'm a walking football jinx. During Euro 2004 (held in Portugal, coincidence lovers!), Ireland also didn't qualify so my support was up for grabs. And every team I decided to follow immediately lost their next match and went home. Every. Single. Time. Right up to the final. I mean, how the hell else could Greece possibly have won? And ever since Portugal beat North Korea 7-0 I decided I'd follow them. And now look.

If anybody would like me to start cheering for Germany, please send a bank draft for twenty pounds sterling to my work address, thanks.

Edited by Dunjohn

If they did that to the players that made a poor decision there wouldn't be enough men to play the 2nd match of the first round.

Chill, bro. England would've still probably lost if Lampard's goal counted. :tongue:

Yup, our boys were just too good. But who knows. I bet the game would have been much more exciting if the second goal for england had counted. I mean it was clearly in. In the end we would have won as well ;) ... with penatly kicks :D