Legoman

MOC: Family day at the Lake

Hey Fella's and Fellerete's

Here's my latest MOC, "family day at the Lake"

Just a quick we thing I through together mainly using peices from the Grab-bags and PAB I recently Brought. Please, Let me know what you think :classic:

sdc11961resized.jpg

sdc11954resized.jpg

More pics at my Brickshelf when public

Please let me know what you think :sweet:

Excellent MOC 'Legoman' - I love that tyre swing and that simple picnic rug - cute ! :grin:

Beautiful job on the pond and tree as well.

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'Legoman' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice MOC Legoman.

Simple but effective, it is mising some ducks though.

I get the impression that the tree is a little unstable, in fact should it fall I fear for the familys lives! :oh3:

Well Done! :thumbup:

Nice MOC Legoman.

Simple but effective, it is mising some ducks though.

I get the impression that the tree is a little unstable, in fact should it fall I fear for the familys lives! :oh3:

Well Done! :thumbup:

Yeah, Well I was trying to keep it fairly 32x32, so kept it a 1/2 tree (:tongue: ). I could make it more stable, but It doesn't fall when you move it around, and I didn't want it as a full tree, so I didn't feel any need to :classic:

I like the way how you did the water and the tireswing. I don't like the tree though, it seems too 'blocky' for me, same goes for the gras surrounding the water it seems too flat.

Awsome! This MOC really captures the essence of summertime fun. I really like the water and the tire swing. :thumbup:

I like the way how you did the water and the tireswing. I don't like the tree though, it seems too 'blocky' for me, same goes for the gras surrounding the water it seems too flat.
I like the pond. I love the tire swing. The tree stands out a little as not being as good as the rest of the MOC. All together a great job :thumbup:

Intresting that people don't like the tree, thats one of my favourite parts of the MOC. Yes, It's blocky... but I feel that that gives the scene character and a very lego-y feeling... Thanks for the comments though - keep 'em coming :classic: