Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 2

Let's remind ourselves that it's in the crazies' best interest not to vote anybody out, so of course they will try to talk us out of it. My suspicions towards Bill Campbell are only growing, since at the first mention of his name he immediately jumped to defend himself.

Does anyone back up my suspicions enough for us to vote for him?

Let's remind ourselves that it's in the crazies' best interest not to vote anybody out, so of course they will try to talk us out of it. My suspicions towards Bill Campbell are only growing, since at the first mention of his name he immediately jumped to defend himself.

Does anyone back up my suspicions enough for us to vote for him?

That's because I'm a SANE person, and I have no clue who to vote for.

Every game of Life I've been through, (yes I've been reincarnated), people jump on people for being silent, when in reality, they are not able to be in every conversation at every hour of the day, it doesn't make them guilty.

In fact I encourage you to vote for me, because if you get everyone to jump on your random accusation bandwagon, then I'll get voted off, killed, and everyone will see how ridiculous your claims are because it will be revealed that I am SANE.

With that said, does anyone have any evidence at all as for who to vote for, any suggestion that is not based off of nothing. Becasue I'll be happy to hear it and even help vote if it's warranted.

With that said, does anyone have any evidence at all as for who to vote for, any suggestion that is not based off of nothing. Becasue I'll be happy to hear it and even help vote if it's warranted.

Chillax, gramps. I'm not digging your grave... yet. :tongue:

If you've really a veteran player of The Game of Life, then you should know better than to expect people to provide you with concrete, warranted evidence about anything. That's just not how this works, we just have to make a guess and cross our fingers.

So, throw some names, people, and I'll see how they match my suspicions. :wink:

One thing for sure, the suspicions are heading towards either the Airline Staff group or the Passengers group, while Seth is the only remaining surviving person inside the Coast Guard group.

There is not much of what we can do at this point in time. I hate to take a blind shot but we need to start to evaluate our options because the Day for many of us, is the only discussion option for us to get or at least attempting to narrow the insanes.

Chillax, gramps. I'm not digging your grave... yet. :tongue:

If you've really a veteran player of The Game of Life, then you should know better than to expect people to provide you with concrete, warranted evidence about anything. That's just not how this works, we just have to make a guess and cross our fingers.

So, throw some names, people, and I'll see how they match my suspicions. :wink:

We could go back and forth all day with experience in these games of life, unfortunetlay for me, you'd win :wink:

Either way, my point stands, I have no idea who to vote for, as doesn't anyone else really, besides crazy left handed accusations :tongue:

Are there any waffles left?

Let's not just assume that Seth is innocent either. There's no fixed rule that only *1* of the Coast Guard crew were Insane. Seth seems to be taking advantage of the reveal about Drake to distract attention from himself. Remember several times early in the Day he swore his unwavering support to Drake - for what reason? Why in such strong terms? Maybe Seth knew more of what Drake was attempting than he is letting on. Seth seems suspicious of almost everyone else - damned if they speak, damned if they don't - but we should keep a very close eye on him as well.

I know it wasn't me. I did everything in power to stop the plane from crashing. I also do not own a gun because I am against guns. They are powerful weapons that just make situations worse and our situation now is a perfect example. However I am not so sure about my co-pilot because in mid flight I had to use the restroom because of my seriously weak bladder and she could have tampered with the equipment then without me noticing.

Well I never :angry: , after the twelve years we worked together flying airplanes around the world, you accuse me of crashing us onto this island :cry_sad: ? For Godsake my dear friend, I don't think anyone wants to get off this island more then me, I've got a toddler back at home no bigger then Zane over there. That being said, I do believe that the chances of voting someone off from the airline crew are the best chances. The only members of the staff left are Myself, Callie, Ian, Ron, Deborah, and Shirley. giving us a 1/6 chance of getting it right whereas with the passengers, there are is a 1/10 chance of getting it right. possibly a 2/x chance for each of these groups. Simplified would be a 1/5 chance for the passengers and a 1/3 chance for the staff. Now assuming we are looking for the killer who killed Patricia, we know that it was a male, so now the odds are 1/12 for all the male people, and assuming that one of the killers is a lady such as myself the odds are 1/5. So just to recap

Flight Staff Odds- 1/6 or 1/3

Passenger odds 1/10 or 1/5

Male person odds 1/12

Female odds 1/5

I think are best chance is to lynch a women, my best guess would be Ellen, afterall she carries around a knife in her belt.

We could go back and forth all day with experience in these games of life, unfortunetlay for me, you'd win :wink:

Either way, my point stands, I have no idea who to vote for, as doesn't anyone else really, besides crazy left handed accusations :tongue:

So, you think we should sit here until we're all killed off?

I am not one for sitting. I am a man of action.

Vote: Samantha Wonderfield / Sok117

The Pilot said he left you in the cockpit while he went to the bathroom. You were alone flying the plane. You could have just as easily disabled the plane from inside the cockpit. It is a shot in the dark, yes, however, I believe you to be the most suspicious out of the aircraft crew.

Hold on Governor, are you going to loosely base your assumptions over one persons opinion, with no evidence of whether or not his statement is valid? I guess I should have expected that from a politician :sceptic: . I went to the bathroom during the flight as well, but I'm not going to blame the pilot for messing up the controls, I've worked with Ron for twelve years and I would trust him with my life. If he cannot do the same, so be it. But don't take his word just because he was the first to say it.

Not to turn it on you, but you seem as though you don't want any real evidence to make your decisions, maybe you would want our numbers to be depleted?

I am not one for sitting. I am a man of action.

The Pilot said he left you in the cockpit while he went to the bathroom. You were alone flying the plane. You could have just as easily disabled the plane from inside the cockpit. It is a shot in the dark, yes, however, I believe you to be the most suspicious out of the aircraft crew.

What kind of evidence is that? Ready to lynch someone are you? How about yesterday, when you argued endlessly with Seth for sharing an opinoin? Or your utter silence since then? I think I've found our target.

Vote: Govener (something)/ Bob the Construction Man.

Well I never :angry: , after the twelve years we worked together flying airplanes around the world, you accuse me of crashing us onto this island :cry_sad: ? For Godsake my dear friend, I don't think anyone wants to get off this island more then me, I've got a toddler back at home no bigger then Zane over there. That being said, I do believe that the chances of voting someone off from the airline crew are the best chances. The only members of the staff left are Myself, Callie, Ian, Ron, Deborah, and Shirley. giving us a 1/6 chance of getting it right whereas with the passengers, there are is a 1/10 chance of getting it right. possibly a 2/x chance for each of these groups. Simplified would be a 1/5 chance for the passengers and a 1/3 chance for the staff. Now assuming we are looking for the killer who killed Patricia, we know that it was a male, so now the odds are 1/12 for all the male people, and assuming that one of the killers is a lady such as myself the odds are 1/5. So just to recap

Male person odds 1/12

Female odds 1/5

I think are best chance is to lynch a women, my best guess would be Ellen, afterall she carries around a knife in her belt.

And how, exactly, do we know Patricia's killer was male? This is a Mafia game....of life, and not a mystery game...of life. Therefore, no checking beaches or anything unless at night, but only even then if you have Actions atNight. :wink:

I'll continue to Vote: Governator/Bob the Construction Man

What kind of evidence is that? Ready to lynch someone are you? How about yesterday, when you argued endlessly with Seth for sharing an opinoin? Or your utter silence since then? I think I've found our target.

Vote: Govener (something)/ Bob the Construction Man.

:hmpf: Rushing to the aid of your fellow insane scum? Let's break down your argument.

Or your utter silence since then?

You claim I've been silent, yet I've been talking more than you today.

How about yesterday, when you argued endlessly with Seth for sharing an opinoin?

Second of all, I did not argue with Seth over an opinion. If you remember correctly, I said that we should work together, and set up shelters, gather food, and salvage the plane. He said that I was attempting to take control of the group, and that if anyone, Drake should lead us.

What kind of evidence is that?

Third of all, it's better evidence than what anyone else has been able to produce. She was alone in the cockpit, meaning she had full opportunity to sabotage the controls and bring us down. What evidence do you have that I'm insane? I mustered up the courage to vote for someone, so therefore, I must be insane? Your argument is less convincing than my own.

By the way, It's Governor Brian Mason.

And how, exactly, do we know Patricia's killer was male? This is a Mafia game....of life, and not a mystery game...of life. Therefore, no checking beaches or anything unless at night, but only even then if you have Actions atNight. :wink:

I'll continue to Vote: Governator/Bob the Construction Man

Why? You listed no reasons. You're just joining onto an already loosely put together argument. People, if I'm lynched today, pay close attention to who voted for me first. The insanes are revealing themselves by voting for me. After all, I've only tried to help.

Unvote: Samantha Wonderfield / Sok117

I'll keep a close eye on you, but I'll unvote you.

You claim I've been silent, yet I've been talking more than you today.

Alright then, near silent. But almost every post

Second of all, I did not argue with Seth over an opinion. He said that I was attempting to take control of the group, and that if anyone, Drake should lead us.

I believe that is an opinion.

Third of all, it's better evidence than what anyone else has been able to produce. She was alone in the cockpit, meaning she had full opportunity to sabotage the controls and bring us down. What evidence do you have that I'm insane? I mustered up the courage to vote for someone, so therefore, I must be insane? Your argument is less convincing than my own.

Yes, she was alone- but for how long? I never said I was voting for you just because you voted. I'd rather not vote at all, but doing so will get us all killed. So far I've seen three possible subjects-

Seth (Might have killed Bella to get at Brian)

Sam (Might have crashed 'copter)

Brian (Might have killed Patricia to get at Seth)

Besides, as Sam clearly said, she also went to the bathroom mduring the flight, and the other pilot might have set up a crash course then. And who's to say there isn't some phenomanon related to this island?

Alright I'll Unvote: Brian Mason/ Bob the Contruction Man for now, but be careful in the future.

And how, exactly, do we know Patricia's killer was male?

The great voice in the sky referred to Patricia's killer as "his". over on the first page beach :tongue:

The great voice in the sky referred to Patricia's killer as "his". over on the first page beach :tongue:

It is figurative. Please ignore that.

All this voting and unvoting, especially so quickly, seems designed to confuse us. Confusion only helps the insane, so I'm watching all of you. Get it together people, the day will go quick, and if we suffer losses like last night, we're going to all be dead before we know it.

Oh my. oh my. Sounds like a lot of jumping on and off bandwagons occurring. So far I've heard almost everyone speak up, except for Ellen and Mike. Even though I've seem them hang around the camp, they're suspiciously silent...

Sigh, I had hoped to have something more to base an informed judgment about. But I agree with a lot of you that we have to start voting today. If we really lost our investigator on the first night, there is not much else we can do. And since we're well into the day, we have to try and start to reach a consensus on who to vote for.

Alright, we all agree we need to vote today. But the minute someone does, he gets jumped on for it? And we wonder why people aren't taking a more active role...

... So just to recap

Male person odds 1/12

Female odds 1/5

But who's to say at least one woman is insane? It is very possible that the alignments of players in this game... of life were assigned randomly regardless of the group they belong to.

Let's not just assume that Seth is innocent either. There's no fixed rule that only *1* of the Coast Guard crew were Insane. Seth seems to be taking advantage of the reveal about Drake to distract attention from himself. Remember several times early in the Day he swore his unwavering support to Drake - for what reason? Why in such strong terms? Maybe Seth knew more of what Drake was attempting than he is letting on. Seth seems suspicious of almost everyone else - damned if they speak, damned if they don't - but we should keep a very close eye on him as well.

You've been on my case the whole day, haven't you? I thought I already explained myself to you: I was just defending a long-time colleague from a lynch mob formed by total strangers. On retrospective, the lynch mob was right, but how the heck could I have know that? :tongue:

You can suspect me all you want, but I'm sane despite some flaws in my personality.

Anyway, I'm going to vote now, and I'm basing this vote on the person staying silent throughout the day even though she is usually highly talkative in these Games of Life. Whoops, was that metagaming I did just there? :oh:

Vote: Ellen Allison/Eskallon

I'm sane despite some flaws in my personality.

:laugh:

Anyway, I'm going to vote now, and I'm basing this vote on the person staying silent throughout the day even though she is usually highly talkative in these Games of Life. Whoops, was that metagaming I did just there? :oh:

Yes, yes it was. :hmpf_bad:

Wish I had a better theory... :blush:

And now for dinner! It's a lovely fire roasted fish that I can't identify, glazed in a pineapple, coconut rum sauce then briefly lit to sear in the goodness. No, there isn't any more rum, this was all I could find. There are roasted potatoes though, and a nice salad of local greens that I think are safe. I'm pretty sure. Maybe skip the berries. :look:

Maybe skip the berries. :look:

Shame; I hear they're the tastiest part. Oh, you don't mean from Drake, do you? :blush: My bad!

What??? Don't say you weren't all thinking it too. Four dead bodies and this glorified cook has us on a vegetarian diet! :sceptic:

What??? Don't say you weren't all thinking it too. Four dead bodies and this glorified cook has us on a vegetarian diet! :sceptic:

We've had roast and fish so far, how vegetarian is that? :hmpf:

I can't help that we're stuck with using local offerings to supplement the limited food and passengers we've scavenged from the wreckage. It isn't as if a nice Sacher torte washed up for after dinner, but at least we're well supplied with meat and fruit until someone rescues us.

Very well. As long as we're voting someone off today.

My suspicions towards Bill Campbell are only growing, since at the first mention of his name he immediately jumped to defend himself.

Well, I don't mean to offend or nothin', but wouldn't you? Now I'm not sticking up for him, and I'm not... uh... sticking down for you (:wacko:) but I'm just saying it doesn't sound crazy to defend yourself against accusations. Hell, if you don't, you'll surely be accused later because of it! "Oh, he didn't deny the accusations earlier, they must be truuue! Kill 'im!" Know what I'm saying?