Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 2

And you're calling other people insane? :laugh:

Vote: Richard Ricardo / Rick

:tongue:

Okay, okay.

Unvote: Richard Ricardo / Rick

It does make sense to vote though. Not for you Rick, I meant to vote for somebody. It'll actually give us sane folk a chance at taking down a bad guy, which standing here doing nothing will most certainly not.

I'm still on the edge about this decision though, I don't want to vote off someone and have them proven innocent, I couldn't bear being partially responsible for someone's death. After all, the odds are against us...

Then again, voting someone has better odds of killing a crazy than not voting. So, in order to most efficiently get this whole voting thing done, I hereby

Vote: Seth Diaz / Sandy.

I mean, think about it, wouldn't it be such a twist if the 2 Coast Guards were working together for evil? I mean, the odds would be against 2 Coast Guards being guilty, which would be the perfect excuse were one of them to be found guilty. Which he was!

I'll let you think on that.

Ah, crud, the vote majority went to Ellen, not Seth. Sorry Seth! I, uh, was mistaken. I didn't mean any of that stuff anyway... No hard feelings, eh champ?

Unvote: Seth Diaz / Sandy

Sooo, Ellen, eh? I'll have to look into you. But not now. Later. All this talking has made me tired. :sadnew:

Okay, for clarification purposes, that unvote was meant to be bold yelled, so the voice in the sky would notice. So,

Unvote: Seth Diaz / Sandy

I'm tired, okay! Leave me alone. :tongue:

*snip*

Is it too late for us to all change our votes? *huh*

Seriously, that's some crazy megablocks behaviour. If it was designed to force a split vote, I'm not falling for it, but should we be right about Ellen, you're next. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not trying to rally people behind me, though, just rally them to vote in general. At this point we don't really know anything, but we should still vote out those who we feel could be insane. This Game of Life against the bad guys isn't won by not doing anything.

We have to start voting people out or the insane will win for sure, and I'd like it to be sooner than later. Get them before they get you, that's my motto. :wink:

I hate to label you, but by voting first it's almost always implied that you want people to follow your lead, otherwise why vote, if you don't want anyone else to vote along with you.

Your reason was meta-gaming based on someone's behaviour in previous games - as you said so yourself - so don't wait for a tidal wave of support to knock you over :sadnew:

I don't trust Seth and if the roles are assigned randomly then there's no real reason why two of the coastguard couldn't be insane. Voting based without any compelling reason or logic is on the nose to me and it seems like Seth has picked on an easy target.

Vote: Seth/ Sandy

I'm with you here.

Vote: Seth Diaz/Sandy

Vote: Seth Diaz/Sandy

You tried to frame me and without reason, jest trying to pick out a sane easily are you. The fact is also that you still agree with what you are doing, when you can provide some real evidence then come back and vote for me or any other sane person on this island, but im 100% sure that you won't get any. Oh and my vote against her is also spurred on by the fact that she was hoping for an innocent death too.

For trying to start a lynch mob without reason:

vote:seth Diaz/sandy

I hate to label you, but by voting first it's almost always implied that you want people to follow your lead, otherwise why vote, if you don't want anyone else to vote along with you.

I voted for Ellen to voice out my opinion and not to sound a hypocrite saying we should vote. I didn't expect people to follow my vote, I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

All this time I've been ready to change my vote if some better name would come up, but since the only other option right now is myself, I naturally won't do it. :tongue:

The fact is also that you still agree with what you are doing, when you can provide some real evidence then come back and vote for me or any other sane person on this island, but im 100% sure that you won't get any. Oh and my vote against her is also spurred on by the fact that she was hoping for an innocent death too.

Well look at the pot calling the kettle black! You have no idea if I'm insane or not, yet here you are voting me too. Where's your evidence, Miss Hypocrite?

And who is this "she" you're talking about? I can show you my sausage if these flexing muscles o' mine aren't enough to convince you of my manlihood. :tongue:

Looks like we run the risk of not getting enough votes for either side. And, as I think most will agree, it's crucial to vote someone off today. We can't afford to sit back and do nothing. If our investigator got killed last night, we won't have anything more to go on tomorrow morning. Is it too late to change focus altogether? I mean, is there a third person we can agree on voting for? As has been said before I'm suspicious of Shirley Dover and Governor Brian Mason for blindly following Seth immediately after he mentioned Ellen's name. Also, Mason has been doing more than his fair share of accusing and voting/unvoting. Further, as I've mentioned before, besides Ellen, Mike Collinham has been awfully silent for the past days. I'm just as clueless as most of you on where to take this, but I'm convinced we should try to reach a consensus quickly.

With so little time left, looks like we certainly won't have enough votes for anyone else besides Seth or Ellen. Because I'm tired and going to sleep in a minute I'm voting now. I'll vote for Ellen, because Seth could be punished for merely getting the ball rolling. Face it, we're not getting anywhere without voting. Even if Ellen turns out to be innocent, that might give us some useful information about the sanity of Seth and his bandwagon gang (Shirley and the Governor).

Vote: Ellen Allison (Eskallon)

Im gonna go to bed soon like the rest of you and I will be in my own shelter on this godforesaken island. So all I will say is that if I die tonight, please look into convicting Seth or one of his little friends tommorrow.

So all I will say is that if I die tonight, please look into convicting Seth or one of his little friends tommorrow.

I don't have a single "little friend" in this island, all the people I knew from before are dead now. The other people who voted for you made an individual decision, so don't make this as some joint conspiracy against you.

If you are convicted and you turn out sane, then I apologize in advance and will surely send your family my condolences if I ever get out of here (like they'll appreciate that! :tongue: ), but that's the name of this Game of Life - you won't know the truth until the verdict is said and done. I am quite certain that in that scenario I'm as good as convicted tomorrow, if the cuckoos don't get me the next night.

Likewise, if people here decide to vote me out instead of you, then you'll know that I was speaking the truth about my allegiance all along, and suspicions will turn to you and your defenders.

Either way, truth will prevail sooner or later.

Well look at the pot calling the kettle black! You have no idea if I'm insane or not, yet here you are voting me too. Where's your evidence, Miss Hypocrite?

I believe it's because she has a gut feeling based on your odd accusations (and the fact you've voted for her first may have helped a bit). Your throwing accusations at people for talking to much, or too little, which is why your trying to convict poor Ellen, which just seems odd that your willing to waste the blood of the sane due to rates of activeness. I think all in all, my fathers said less today, does that mean he'll be next on the chopping board?

I'm not entirely one-hundred percent on this, but I'll Vote:Seth Diaz/Sandy.

I don't have a single "little friend" in this island, all the people I knew from before are dead now. The other people who voted for you made an individual decision, so don't make this as some joint conspiracy against you.

If you are convicted and you turn out sane, then I apologize in advance and will surely send your family my condolences if I ever get out of here (like they'll appreciate that! :tongue: ), but that's the name of this Game of Life - you won't know the truth until the verdict is said and done. I am quite certain that in that scenario I'm as good as convicted tomorrow, if the cuckoos don't get me the next night.

Likewise, if people here decide to vote me out instead of you, then you'll know that I was speaking the truth about my allegiance all along, and suspicions will turn to you and your defenders.

Either way, truth will prevail sooner or later.

You are correct and they did make an individual choice. I think I made a mistake and I am not so sure now that you are an insane man and for that reason:

Unvote: Seth Diaz/Sandy

The fact was that you were really only trying to get some evidence and that is fair. However Im still not sure about the ones that first followed your vote against me. I hope neither of us die tonight or anyone sane too. Good Luck. :classic:

Oh sorry:

Unvote: Seth Diaz/Sandy

I think that seth is innocent, or at least, shouldn't be lynched, there is no real evidence against him. He was just the first one to vote, is that such a crime? I also think the Ellen does not have enough evidence against her either, just because someones quite doesn't mean they are insane, perhaps the insane ones are the ones who are trying to see the most "normal"

The vote tally is as follows:

Ellen Allison: 4 (Zapper Brick, Shadows, BobTCM, Sandy)

Seth Diaz: 5 (Svelte, The Legonator, Def, Rick, Flitwick)

No conviction was reached today, and it is now Night. Please send in any night actions to Ricecracker.