Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia - Confirmation and Discussion

Nicely played Def you did well. The Sanes are really starting to get hammered now. I do have a feeling who the remaining insanes are though :devil:

Abandoned. The day we lost Shannon. I'm starting to notice a pattern, in the all subtitles correspond with a Lost episode in which a main character dies.

Yay Insanes! Yay Insanes! Yay Insanes!

*looks around* No one else?

No! Go Sanes! Go Sanes! You can still do it even if we messed up a bit! :grin:

No! Go Sanes! Go Sanes! You can still do it even if we messed up a bit! :grin:

I could say the same thong about insanes...

Abandoned. The day we lost Shannon. I'm starting to notice a pattern, in the all subtitles correspond with a Lost episode in which a main character dies.

Right. Now this is where you come in and reveal who dies.

This is actually unintentional. I usually have no idea what the episode is about other than what character(s) it features. I just pick from the list of episodes that I think best fits the events of recent events in the game. They never have to do with the game itself, or reveal any clues. :classic:

Right. Now this is where you come in and reveal who dies.

Mwah? :wacko:

This is actually unintentional. I usually have no idea what the episode is about other than what character(s) it features. I just pick from the list of episodes that I think best fits the events of recent events in the game. They never have to do with the game itself, or reveal any clues. :classic:

I see I've been mistaking coincidence for fate. :grin:

I'm feeling confident that the remaining sanes will be able to get the insanes at this point. <edit> Sort of confident. I won't get a win, but it will be good to have been on the winning team.

I won't get a win, but it will be good to have been on the winning team.

Here here :skull: .

I'm feeling confident that the remaining sanes will be able to get the insanes at this point. <edit> Sort of confident. I won't get a win, but it will be good to have been on the winning team.

Congrats to Eskalon, he got what he wanted.

Shadows, what do I get for you staking your life on me being insane?

Congrats to Eskalon, he got what he wanted.

Shadows, what do I get for you staking your life on me being insane?

If you turn out to be sane, I'll be furiously upset. The gamble that we took was that if you were sane, you would send a PM reply to me saying something like, "No worries, I'm sane, you'll see tomorrow." But if you were insane, there would be no point in replying. And you didn't. I had nothing else to go on. Ahh! The waiting is maddening.

If you turn out to be sane, I'll be furiously upset. The gamble that we took was that if you were sane, you would send a PM reply to me saying something like, "No worries, I'm sane, you'll see tomorrow." But if you were insane, there would be no point in replying. And you didn't. I had nothing else to go on. Ahh! The waiting is maddening.

I never got a PM from anyone?

I never got a PM from anyone?

(Solved through PM)

It appears that BC didn't consider my gameplay PM as relevant as I did. After the madness of the Prince of Persia mafia week, I guess I just had my brain hardwired to this obsess over every minute detail of things.

(Solved through PM)

It appears that BC didn't consider my gameplay PM as relevant as I did. After the madness of the Prince of Persia mafia week, I guess I just had my brain hardwired to this obsess over every minute detail of things.

Oh well, at least my character avatars face is already sad. Lessons learned here I hope. I definetaly did.

Wait hold up, does that mean I was wrong, your sane. :wacko: You better not be or Im gonna be masacred by the rest if the sanes.

Wait infact you can't tell me. :hmpf_bad:

Wait hold up, does that mean I was wrong, your sane. :wacko: You better not be or Im gonna be masacred by the rest if the sanes.

Wait infact you can't tell me. :hmpf_bad:

I wasn't sure of your intent, so I was just saying you got what you wanted since you started voting for me.

Stop playing the game inside the discussion thread. Thank you.

Edited by Ricecracker

Who closed the Day 6 thread?

Don't get too anxious, Shadows. :tongue:

EDIT: Oh, four. Sorry. :blush:

Stop playing the game inside the discussion thread. Thank you.

Sorry, I tried to be very vague.

Does this mean Def will be 'furiously upset' now?

Yes.

The other insanes have played very well by staying quiet. Legonater though.... No comment.

:laugh: Nice try sanes. Getting close to the finish now, its getting intense!

I agree! It's getting insanely intense around here. Too bad the sanes lost their winning streak. They were doing so well. :sadnew:

Yes.

The other insanes have played very well by staying quiet. Legonater though.... No comment.

And your point is? Just cause I'm a dead insane doesn't mean I'm not allowed to talk.

In addition to Day 7, the conclusion to Day 6 has also been posted.

Sign in to follow this