Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Three

*Picks up the match book and uses it to light a torch in the hand of one of the statues. Then uses this torch to light the other torches in this room (conserving matches just in case) before returning it to the hand of the statue. Looks around waiting to hear the Zelda puzzle completion noise*

The stones fit into the near dark gray tile, but don't fill the space completely. Nothing happens.

I'd like to try filling the tile with four blocks, then begin dancing to the tune of Tetris. :grin:

With the help of another member of our tour, I would like to simultaneously stand on one of the dark grey spots on the floor/map marked 2.

Sure! I'll help you!

General observation: All of the numbered spots are grey. The 2 upper red x's are reddish brown, and the central ? is tan. The other ? and red x are impossible to see thus far.

Maybe we're supposed to put the colored rocks in their appropriate tiles somehow?

16 total bricks, 4 in each color (set)

We're missing one reddish brown one, sonny.

I'd like to see what color Chris's rock is, and see if it's the same size/ shape as these on the floor.

N-E-S-W forms a square as in the rotation of a clock (12 o'clock, 3, 6, 9)

Eh... what? Could you be a little more clear with that?

Looks around waiting to hear the Zelda puzzle completion noise*

You got it, my boy. I told you this would come in handy:

I'd like to sit down again and watch these landlubbers jump around on tiles.

I noticed that there is a dark tan brick to the left of the statue that seems to be out of it's hole. I'd like to walk over to it, look if there is anything under it. If there is, I'd like to pick it up. Then, I'd like to put the stone back down in it's place.

Would poking the red X tiles with a stick (standing at a safe distance) sound like a good idea group?

I ask as I wouldn't like to trigger a rolling rock of doom, like in the movies...

Would poking the red X tiles with a stick (standing at a safe distance) sound like a good idea group?

I ask as I wouldn't like to trigger a rolling rock of doom, like in the movies...

That could work. I'll volunteer to try it out. :classic:

With the help of another member of our tour, I would like to simultaneously stand on one of the dark grey spots on the floor/map marked 2.
Sure! I'll help you!

*Who will be standing on which stone?*

*Picks up the match book and uses it to light a torch in the hand of one of the statues. Then uses this torch to light the other torches in this room (conserving matches just in case) before returning it to the hand of the statue. Looks around waiting to hear the Zelda puzzle completion noise*

*Fred light the torches but doesn't hear a Zelda noise.*

I'd like to try filling the tile with four blocks, then begin dancing to the tune of Tetris. :grin:

*Johnson puts four stones on top of the eroded stone and hums Tetris. Nothing happens except for Siegourney getting the Tetris song stuck in her head.*

I'd like to see what color Chris's rock is, and see if it's the same size/ shape as these on the floor.

Chris Owen's rock:

chapter_03_06.jpg

I noticed that there is a dark tan brick to the left of the statue that seems to be out of it's hole. I'd like to walk over to it, look if there is anything under it. If there is, I'd like to pick it up. Then, I'd like to put the stone back down in it's place.

*Rich checks under the loose rock and finds an empty chamber. He remembers that someone has already lifted that stone and found three torches underneath. He feels pretty stupid for checking again... He puts the stone back in place.*

That could work. I'll volunteer to try it out. :classic:

*Which x would you like to poke and what would you like to poke it with. There are no sticks handy and no time to go back to the main entrance. Remember, of course, that someone has already lifted one of the stones and and found the matchbook underneath it...*

Could we stick Chris' stone into the tile labeled "missing piece", so that the 1x1 plate sticking out the bottom of the stone fits into the 1x1 indent in the missing piece?

*Donna also examines the holes in the bottom of each pillar. The one under construction has a different hole than the others...*[/i]

Clearly the pillar under construction has a round hole rather than a cross axle-shape like the other pillars. I know we can't touch near the scaffolding, but does anyone think of it any significance, or think we have an object that may match or correlate with the differently shaped hole? Can we plug anything we have into the cross axle holes in the other pillars, maybe?

I must admit that I'm very confused as to where to stick the bricks. I'm not sure if they are meant to be placed on top of the tiles, or in statues, or in any other place. The holes and bricks are confusing me! :wacko:

Okay, now that I got that out, I will look the other way if a few investigate the construction zone. Just be careful. If something happens, I warned you.

*Which x would you like to poke and what would you like to poke it with. There are no sticks handy and no time to go back to the main entrance. Remember, of course, that someone has already lifted one of the stones and and found the matchbook underneath it...*
Ya, Pokey? :laugh:

EDIT: if I only had my Johnson Rod...

Of course you're right, pee-pot, for lack of a Johnson rod or some other instrument designed for poking, I'll just try to lift up the x-tile closest to the altar and see what I find.

-Pokey

Could we stick Chris' stone into the tile labeled "missing piece", so that the 1x1 plate sticking out the bottom of the stone fits into the 1x1 indent in the missing piece?

*Tony Peck takes Chris Owen's stone and places it into the stone marked "missing piece" on the map. A very satisfying click is heard and nearby, in the Grand Chamber, a stone can be heard toppling.*

*Moseys on over the the X tile just south of the altar and looks for any hidden goodies under it*

*Fred checks the second stone marked "X" south of the altar and finds a piece of paper underneath it.*

Of course you're right, pee-pot, for lack of a Johnson rod or some other instrument designed for poking, I'll just try to lift up the x-tile closest to the altar and see what I find.

*Fred Thomas has already lifted this stone and found a piece of paper. There is nothing else underneath this stone.*

Clearly the pillar under construction has a round hole rather than a cross axle-shape like the other pillars. I know we can't touch near the scaffolding, but does anyone think of it any significance, or think we have an object that may match or correlate with the differently shaped hole? Can we plug anything we have into the cross axle holes in the other pillars, maybe?

*Is there anything you'd like to try to stick in the holes?*

I must admit that I'm very confused as to where to stick the bricks. I'm not sure if they are meant to be placed on top of the tiles, or in statues, or in any other place. The holes and bricks are confusing me! :wacko:

*Perhaps you need a clue before continuing...*

Okay, now that I got that out, I will look the other way if a few investigate the construction zone. Just be careful. If something happens, I warned you.

*Johnson turns the other way in case anyone wants to mess with the perilous pillar.*

*runs up to Fred and grabs the paper, reading it before anyone else*

What are you looking at me like that for? Everyone else does it, and he took my knife, so he's got it coming to him ... :tongue:

*runs up to Fred and grabs the paper, reading it before anyone else*

What are you looking at me like that for? Everyone else does it, and he took my knife, so he's got it coming to him ... :tongue:

*Sheldon reads the paper. There is a drawing and a list of colors...*

chapter_03_07.jpg

*A shadow passes through the room. It is very unsettling to most of the tour guests. The shadow seems to linger by the entrance to the West Library. Nobody can really make out the shape, but it's clear there is a presence there...*

chapter_03_08.jpg

A swastika! The Nazis must've gotten to the temple first!

What was that? It looks like a shadow of some sort. Maybe we should get someone to swing that silver sword in it's general direction.

I shall volunteer to stand on the "2" closest to the center statue (left if you will) and my esteemed Nerd shall therefore have to stand on the southern (right) "2"

I also wish to take a photo of the presence in the room please. :thumbup:

OH MY GOD!

*clutches pendant and mutters darkly about knives: the lack thereof*

That is creepy, creeepy!

Can I check under the only other X marked tile, unless of course they ahve all been checked already

Woah, guys. Seriously, stay back...I know what that thing can do.

Okay, now maybe if my rock looks like the statue from the previous room, maybe this is a map of the whole temple, drawn to scale. Just a suggestion.

I shall volunteer to stand on the "2" closest to the center statue (left if you will) and my esteemed Nerd shall therefore have to stand on the southern (right) "2"

Yes, that sounds good, let's do that.

Ahhh! You were telling the truth! There is a spirit monster! *runs behind William* Oh wait, it's just standing there. Well in that case, I think I'll investigate that hole again. I'd like to see if the Key we found earlier would fit in it. (I know I don't have the key, I'd just like to see if it would)

OMG! WTF? I mean, everyone stay calm! *Aims tranquilizer gun at shadow*

Did anyone see what made that toppling sound? *Glances at gateway at bottom of altar quickly to make sure it's still closed*

I knew I should have been a Security Guard at Disney World instead