Ive been wondering how to go up rank things i have seen people that have knight or something on there name tag and a group like im new here! or something i was just wondering how to get up-captain charleston bluecoat empire fan oh and i almost forgot :pir-oh::cannon:

Ranks are based on your number of posts, and please take note Im not informing you to go on a crazy spamming rampage to get a high rank... Your first post until #10 you are in group "Im New" then you are a "Eurobricks Vassal" until post #100, where you become a "Eurobricks Citizen" and it keeps going like that

Ranks are based on your number of posts, and please take note Im not informing you to go on a crazy spamming rampage to get a high rank... Your first post until #10 you are in group "Im New" then you are a "Eurobricks Vassal" until post #100, where you become a "Eurobricks Citizen" and it keeps going like that

ha i would never go crazy on spamming i just wanted to know thats all thank you once again Nosaj

Edited by Captain charleston

ha i would never go crazy on spamming i just wanted to thank you once again Nosaj

Ha, that is probably a good thing... you wouldn't be posting much longer on these forums if you did.

And once again, not a problem :pir-classic:

Unless you improve your posting style you aren't going to make it to Knight.

Please post questions like this in the correct forum next time, Pirates is for (surprisingly) Pirates. I'll move this to Website...

I concur with Siegfried. Please start using punctuation or your quest for knight will end before you can don your squire boots. :wink:

One question:

You say that Arch Dukes don't exist... and that they have made 8000+ posts.

But why do xwingyoda and Vader have over 8000 posts, but they are not Arch Dukes!? *huh*

One question:

But why do xwingyoda and Vader have over 8000 posts, but they are not Arch Dukes!? *huh*

Because they are Honorary Citizens. A couple of people have over 8000 posts, but they are staff. That is to say, no normal member has gotten 8000 posts.

Because they are Honorary Citizens. A couple of people have over 8000 posts, but they are staff. That is to say, no normal member has gotten 8000 posts.

not yet :wink:

One question:

'cos I'm lazy. :blush: I don't have time right now to create a new "rank to aspire to" and recently (because I've never liked the group) I removed the "Honorary Citizens" rank. Thus we now have some eligible to be Archdukes... :sceptic: Since both of them (to cut a long story short) are not active anymore I made them Grand Dukes instead.

But all they have to do is make a single post and they'll be promoted... :laugh:

'cos I'm lazy. :blush: I don't have time right now to create a new "rank to aspire to" and recently (because I've never liked the group) I removed the "Honorary Citizens" rank. Thus we now have some eligible to be Archdukes... :sceptic: Since both of them (to cut a long story short) are not active anymore I made them Grand Dukes instead.

But all they have to do is make a single post and they'll be promoted... :laugh:

What's next? (when you get to it...) 10,000? Or doubling again for 16,000?

I think they should be Fellows, since they are just that, Fellows.

I agree. Sir Dillon got demoted (Odd word to use, not ment in a harsh context) to Fellow, so should Vader, X-Wing, Hobbes, and all the other mods/admins of yesteryear. :sceptic:

What's next? (when you get to it...) 10,000? Or doubling again for 16,000?

Maybe Bishop or King? Or just get promoted to staff like Big Cam?

I'm pretty sure we'll have our first non-staff 'normal' member to become an Arch Duke before the year ends. Mr. prateek is just 200+ posts away from it. default_blink.gif

Maybe Bishop or King? Or just get promoted to staff like Big Cam?

King sounds a little too high, and bishop isn't a ruling class. I was thinking more on the 'Lord' side of things, which I think is the other main rank other than king, duke, and count. Or think up a higher prefix to Duke. Great Duke. Over-duke. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure we'll have our first non-staff 'normal' member to become an Arch Duke before the year ends. Mr. prateek is just 200+ posts away from it. default_blink.gif

Or prateek could be Fellowed for becoming the first Archduke, and we'd still have none.

Is there some conspiracy theory coming against me? :tongue::sceptic:

Yep. When Big Cam became a mod, I theorized that the staff had promoted him so he couldn't become an Archduke. You are the next target...

Yep. When Big Cam became a mod, I theorized that the staff had promoted him so he couldn't become an Archduke. You are the next target...

Time to go into hiding right after my 8000th post :tongue:

Time to go into hiding right after my 8000th post :tongue:

Look out! There's a mysterious shadow right behind you!