KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

Woo hoo, 200th post for me! May I have my tag please?

Are you sure? It has those Rebel scum you hate in it. :tongue:

Awarded. :classic:

This has been long overdue. Perhaps I could get one?

Bazinga! It's a cool tag, I can deal with it. Thanks!

Hum... Do you have proof that you are a Star Wars fan?? :sadnew:

Hum... Do you have proof that you are a Star Wars fan?? :sadnew:

Thats classified information.

Thats classified information.

Hi

really? You have to proove with a 5foot MOC (or larger). Your ISD is just 58.5"!

;)

Dino

Whoa cool fan-tag,

Iam into Star Wars but not so much the Lego theme. Only thing I collect is the minifigs from this theme.

My question is: is there any other "Theme fan-tags"?

I am been member of EB for a while now but haven´t really found out how people get Tags, if it isn´t through competitions!

Edited by Mencot

Whoa cool fan-tag,

Iam into Star Wars but not so much the Lego theme. Only thing I collect is the minifigs from this theme.

My question is: is there any other "Theme fan-tags"?

I am been member of EB for a while now but haven´t really found out how people get Tags, if it isn´t through competitions!

There're a lot of other tags with similar purpose for the other forums, but I believe they're all given out at the discretion of the forum's staff. (Like our Death Star tag is.)

(Like our Death Star tag is.)

Has that been changed recently? Yours looks different like it's at a different angle or something.

Has that been changed recently? Yours looks different like it's at a different angle or something.

:look: Oops. I have two of them on my hard drive, the normal Death Star II one and one I made that's got the LEGO UCS Death Star II in it instead. I didn't notice that I used the wrong one when combining my tags. I'll have to fix that sometime. :blush:

There're a lot of other tags with similar purpose for the other forums, but I believe they're all given out at the discretion of the forum's staff. (Like our Death Star tag is.)

Okay (not ok-ey) thanks for the info. I guess I will have to do something to earn myself a cool tag somehow :sweet:

Thanks! I spent so much time only watching this forums without registering that I still can't believe I barely had a year.

Hi! I've been around for over four years now and have over a thousand posts, and I do love Star Wars and post in the Star Wars forums pretty frequently. Now, I do also love other LEGO themes and consequently the SW percentage of all my overall posts on EB isn't quite 25%, but at roughly 20% it's pretty close, and the current version of the requirements in the initial post in the thread do state that the 25% rule isn't a strict requirement any longer. May I have the tag? Pretty please?

:classic:

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Hello, I have been ere a year now and have made over 200 posts, I remember thinking when i joined that i would one day come here and ask for a tag. So here i am, Can I have one please? :sweet: (SW and superheroes are my favorite themes but overall I have more SW)

Edited by The Joker1

Someone handing out SW tags? Wouldn't mind being branded with one, if i qualify that is.

Hello, I have been ere a year now and have made over 200 posts, I remember thinking when i joined that i would one day come here and ask for a tag. So here i am, Can I have one please? :sweet: (SW and superheroes are my favorite themes but overall I have more SW)

6 Years :tongue: ? - and a username that proofs im a SW fan hehehe

Someone handing out SW tags? Wouldn't mind being branded with one, if i qualify that is.

Done! :classic: