KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

With the upgrade to IPB3 removing the ability to see this percentage, this isn't a strict requirement any more. You can use Advanced Search, enter your username under 'Author', and search for posts in the Star Wars forum, but the search will only display the 500 most recent posts you've made, so if you've made more than that, the number of search results won't accurately reflect the number of posts you've made in this forum. (and if you've made over 2000 total posts, then obviously there's no way to find out if the number is over 25%)

I've updated the first post to reflect this. Both of you, though, have made few enough posts that I can find out what the percentage is. BasOne, you've made sixteen posts in the Star Wars forum (4%), and, purpleparadox, you've made thirty-five posts (6%).

Since only getting into SW over the last few months, I am so far off from ever getting one. I'm only at around 5% since I have over 1000 posts total. I didn't know a thing about tags when I first signed on.

With the upgrade to IPB3 removing the ability to see this percentage, this isn't a strict requirement any more. You can use Advanced Search, enter your username under 'Author', and search for posts in the Star Wars forum, but the search will only display the 250 most recent posts you've made, so if you've made more than that, the number of search results won't accurately reflect the number of posts you've made in this forum. (and if you've made over 2000 total posts, then obviously there's no way to find out if the number is over 25%)

I've updated the first post to reflect this. Both of you, though, have made few enough posts that I can find out what the percentage is. BasOne, you've made sixteen posts in the Star Wars forum (4%), and, purpleparadox, you've made thirty-five posts (6%).

Thanks BD.

I knew i wasn't elligble for the tag but i just wanted to know about the percentages, thanks for the answer ^_^

Now give me the tag or will sing :tongue:

Dear Star Wars Moderators and Regulators,

I have been a member of Eurobricks since August 28, 2011(so about 1 year and 3 months), I have 200 post, and at least 75% of my post are within the Star Wars Topics. So with this information, I believe I have meant the requirements inorder to have a Star Wars theme tag. Therefore, can I please have one added to my profile as soon as possible. Thanks for your time.

Can I have a Star Wars Theme Tag? :blush: I am a member since May 2011 and have 211 posts (55 of which are in the Star Wars forum).

Thank you. :classic:

Dear Star Wars Moderators and Regulators,

I have been a member of Eurobricks since August 28, 2011(so about 1 year and 5 months), I have 273 post, and at least 75% of my post are within the Star Wars Topics. So with this information, I believe I have meant the requirements inorder to have a Star Wars theme tag. Therefore, can I please have one added to my profile?

Edited by North Lego Star

Can I also jump on the bandwagon? I think I even score 95% on SW-only...

BTW: Erdbeereis, where's your tag?!

Sure! You should have it now. As for your question, you can only have 4 tags at once, and to put in more I would have to splice a few tags together in Photoshop, so I don't want to go through the hassle of that again. Plus, I don't like having too many tags, since I prefer a "streamlined" look. :laugh:

i as well was wondering if I could get a Star Wars theme tag Mr.Erdbeeris. I have been a member since 2010 and have over 200 posts, a majority of which have been in the Star Wars forum. I am not sure of the percentage but I am quite sure that it would meet the requirement. Please and thank you for your time!

Hi, do I now qualify for the tag since I've been a member for a year and a half, and have 200 posts, more than half of which are in the Star Wars forum?

Hi

i would love to have a Star Wars Tag too. I do not know how much post i have here (many ;) ) but i do not post much in other Theme related forums instead of Star Wars.

Dino

Hey, I'd like one! Thanks.

• I've been a member for over two years now.
  • I've easily got over 200 posts (I believe the exact number of posts is 266)
  • Roughly 26-29% of my posts are in the Star Wars forum.