KurttKrueger

Troll Cavalry Ideas?

Are those yours? Either way, epic battlefields. I want to have that many minifigs someday.

Here is something I created, probably not what you're looking for, very parts intensive too - but still perhaps something to think upon.

3466697304_0502cb64b6.jpg

:classic:

:cry_happy: Do you mind if I use that design? It looks like a giant bat crawling on a cave floor, and It's Soooo Cuooootte! I love bats (and I've had a beany-baby one for as long as I can remember) :cry_happy:

Check out these monsters!

no you can't 'cause I snipped them :tongue:

That is a nice Olifant!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Amazing combination! Dinos with orcs. ^^

Great job, very great job :thumbup:

The orc looks with the dino darned well!

:cry_happy: Do you mind if I use that design? It looks like a giant bat crawling on a cave floor, and It's Soooo Cuooootte! I love bats (and I've had a beany-baby one for as long as I can remember) :cry_happy:

Go for it :grin:

Here is my Troll/Orc King Dinosaur Mount:

*pics*

One word: BADASS

Its amazing how Trorcs looks great on this dinos...

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Those mounted dino's look great. However, the elephant is my favorite so far.

I'm wondering, has anyone tried using the Crystal King from Power Miners as some epic mount? Not exactly Calvary, but seems to be along the lines of those troll mounts. The Crystal King does have some space on its back to build on. Imagine the scale of epicness especially if one wants to have a Troc vs Trents/Elves Battle. (If you know what i mean, LOTR fans?)

I'm wondering, has anyone tried using the Crystal King from Power Miners as some epic mount?

I use the rock monsters for the dwarfs.

I use the rock monsters for the dwarfs.

The semi-large ones, as in Tremorox and Geolix, or the small, minifig sized ones?

Can you give us a picture of the smaller ones as mounts? It'd be really weird-looking.

Can you give us a picture of the smaller ones as mounts? It'd be really weird-looking.

Haha, sorry. I meant the rock monsters are in league with the dwarfs and not the trolls. They are not necessarily mounts.

Well i always thought the Power Miner monsters would ge geat as golems in Fantasy line. Found in mines or caves.

heres my orc cavalry.

2860153552_91f96c7c09.jpg

heres my orcish wolf chariot. shame lego has gone a bit lame on the fantasy side, i would have loved an updated wolf like the new shark in the pirate sets to use with this.

Suddenly feel like replying this 5 years old post.

I am a big fan of Orc army. During these 5 years, I couldn't remember how many times I came back to read this thread. And of course, I have been making cavalry for my Orcs too.

Today I would like to share it here.

This is an old one I made few years back:

029420FC-F817-4670-8388-666506D8CEC8_zpsoxhxyff0.jpg

And when SW set 75052 came out, I knew right away that I want to get the Dewback for my orcs:

3FFE9067-9146-460B-98D6-47FDAC9316F2_zpsqumdttwv.jpg

979DA940-1E17-4B9E-BAB1-6FAAD5BDB4CA_zpstbi2hmuk.jpg

Not much modification needed as I feel the original design is pretty good already.

With these beasts, my Orcs lead General can go to battlefield with much more confidence!

A15635AC-E42A-4D7A-A1AF-2CB1326E0FB1_zpsg6zfcvxy.jpg