gusmoore17

Harry Potter 2010 discussion thread

I first will buy Hogwarts, and then the train and Burrow. If I have still money I will get Hagrid's Hut to and later te smaller 2 sets.. I can't buy them once... :cry_sad:

I received a lot of HR pictures from Lego from the new Harry Potter sets

I don't want to deep-link them because there are just to many.

The picture links to my brickshelf gallery, But its not public yet!

Warning most pictures are 2800+ pxl.

cover.jpg

should go public some time later today!

Thanks grogall - I look forward to them! :sweet:

SuperChris, that teaser pic is looking good! (Cute blog!) :laugh:

Thanks grogall - I look forward to them! :sweet:

SuperChris, that teaser pic is looking good! (Cute blog!) :laugh:

Thanks a lot! That picture has my two favourite things in it, Lego Harry Potter and my Apple Macbook xD.

Thanks for the hi-res pics grogall! I am very happy to see that luna does have a normal face on the other side. I hope I get my fall catalog soon!

Oh my, I pretty much want all those minifigs. Is anybody planning on trading away/selling minifigures from this?

Thanks for the High Resolution pictures Grogall! I'm looking forward to them. The folder of the Burrow is already online. I just love it! Everything about it is perfect (okay except Harry's face considering it's in the 6th film but I'm not going to ramble more about that). I'd like to think the upper bed (in Ron's room) has a Chudley(/Cambridge) Cannons bedspread on it. :tongue: The Daily Prophet looks great too, so detailed, so perfect (look at the drawing of Azkaban!). The clock is nice too, very useful! And the figures just finish this great set.

I can't wait to get my hands on it, this is certainly my most wanted set of the new LEGO Harry Potter line!

EDIT: Hogwarts Express pictures also online. Very decent set, the figures are lovely. Luna Lovegood looks very nice, love those prints! The owls are also great and so is the copy of the Quibler. :laugh: The car looks great too, it looks actually cute.

Edited by Matn

I just pre-ordered my set from LEGO.com, never made an order there before, just wondering how it would arrive. Does lego mail through an express postal service?

Has anyone found a close up of Lucius with his Death Eater head?

Does anyone think stores (Target, ToysRUs, Wallmart) will have exclusives of the sets? I remember The Durmstrang Ship had an exclusive with Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

I hope the Hogwarts set has an exclusive with Ron and Draco

Has anyone found a close up of Lucius with his Death Eater head?

Did you see the review that was posted right here? :tongue:

Do you guys think it's possible we may have a 'Harry Potter Month', as we did we the other Licensed themes?

You can preorder them, but they wont ship until october 1rst right?

Well, the website says will ship by October 1st, so I guess that's open to a little interpretation.

Do you guys think it's possible we may have a 'Harry Potter Month', as we did we the other Licensed themes?

Sure there is, and if our support of that idea in this thread had any effect on the admins, I'd even say it's very possible. Let's hope so! :sweet:

By the way, all you Harry Potter and Star Wars fans might want to check this out. :wink:

Hmm, the only set I want is Hagrid's Hut and Smyths.ie has that listed at €49.99. This line is even more expensive than I'd been expecting, and I'd been expecting expensive.

Hmm, the only set I want is Hagrid's Hut and Smyths.ie has that listed at €49.99. This line is even more expensive than I'd been expecting, and I'd been expecting expensive.

Yes, true. :sad:

I really want Hagrid's Hut, the Burrow and Hogwarts, all of which are really expensive. Luckily I've got my birthday and Christmas so hopefully I can manage to get them and then buy the rest of the line.

o_0 are you people made of money?

and if so could you tell me how to make the potion that granted you that power? :grin:

Now let's talk seriously, unfortunatly I'm in europe and if I truly wish to get all the sets I want I'll have to wait 'till x-mas...

here's the sets I want:

Quidditch match x2(I be smart isn't I? yes I did that on purpose...)

Hogwarts Express (I never had one and I don't care if you hate the new version of the Anglia, I'm buying this 'cause I want it!... plus I want a Luna fig...)

Hagrid's Hut(Not on the top of my list because I don't want it that badly, still it would be the first rendition of this set I get and I'm looking forward to filling every single box in my closest TrU with drool so no one else buys it :tongue: )

The Burrows(Actually I wanted this alot more before the pics came out, because I thought it came with Fred and George,and if I know Lego they are gonna take advantage and sell ONE set with one of the twins so that you have to buy two to get them both...)

That's a load of 'em, but as long as I'm entertained and don't waste much money outside the holiday season this plan of mine that is getting a "bugazillion" sets during the holidays and one or two during the rest of the year should work for another year or two.(or not, since I'm not the only smart person in my family and sooner or later they'll find out that I'm also buying some sets during the summer and they'll stick with giving me clothes for x-mas... :cry_sad: )

Cheers.

By- a guy who only isn't a "professional" clown because people don't hire Asylum escapees for children's b-days.

P.s: does anyone know what the prices should be in Europe? I went to check on the lego website but you can't pre-order them to my country yet and some of them aren't even available...

P.p.s:(lol peepee... I'm stupid) if anyone got what fictional character my signature can apply to, tell me so I can send you a cookie via UPS(lolz in my brain).

I've saved up a good $200. I'm reserving my X-mas slot for an Xbox, so I'll be able to get most of them. My priority list is Hogwarts -> Dobby -> 2 Quidditchs -> Hagrid's Hut = Burrow -> Express. :wacko: I want the exclusives of the Burrow, but the Hogwarts add-on and Ron from the Hut. The Express isn't that important, but I might get Slytherin uniforms and Luna on BL. I got big plans. :laugh:

I've saved up a good $200. I'm reserving my X-mas slot for an Xbox, so I'll be able to get most of them. My priority list is Hogwarts -> Dobby -> 2 Quidditchs -> Hagrid's Hut = Burrow -> Express. :wacko: I want the exclusives of the Burrow, but the Hogwarts add-on and Ron from the Hut. The Express isn't that important, but I might get Slytherin uniforms and Luna on BL. I got big plans. :laugh:

I've managed to save up £400 over the Summer all to be spent on Lego Harry Potter! I've worked hard for it, but it's so worth it!

I've managed to save up £400 over the Summer all to be spent on Lego Harry Potter! I've worked hard for it, but it's so worth it!

I don't know how much that's worth, but I'm guessing you'll be able to buy at least all of them. :laugh:

I don't know how much that's worth, but I'm guessing you'll be able to buy at least all of them. :laugh:

Here in the UK, it costs £310 for all of them, so I think I'll be alright :laugh:.