Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Three

Unless the townsfolk agree with a majority no one is to be eliminated by the city of Stapleton. No citizen has the right to take the law into their own hands.

Who died and put you in charge? I'm sick and tired of the mafia killing my family, and friends. After they killed my other nurse, it was the last straw. I needed to- and still need to - take matters into my own hands if anything is to be done, at all. If you haven't yet realized, we as the town have a worse track record in terms of killing loyal citizens, than I do.

I was about to vote for you dr. Wilkerson, but now that I know your the vigilante I will not, but you could be the serial killer instead.

I am also suspicios of Mr. Right, as he seems to be consitantly wrong, but I have decided that I will not vote today, as I don't trust anyone :sceptic:

Who died and put you in charge? I'm sick and tired of the mafia killing my family, and friends. After they killed my other nurse, it was the last straw. I needed to- and still need to - take matters into my own hands if anything is to be done, at all. If you haven't yet realized, we as the town have a worse track record in terms of killing loyal citizens, than I do.

Um, I'm a police officer, I can't ignore what you've told us.

Um, I'm a police officer, I can't ignore what you've told us.

You're a citizen of this town first, and a police officer second...

If we're really flinging around accusations like petulant children...

Unvote: Robbie/Whitefang

Excuse me?

Unless the townsfolk agree with a majority no one is to be eliminated by the city of Stapleton. No citizen has the right to take the law into their own hands.

What if this vigilante decided to kill robbie willis because we were at one point suspicious? He is not the voice of this city, nor the executor. The city will vote and decide, not allow one man to do as he pleases. For all we know he's a vigilante but also affiliated with the mob. We don't know, but we do know he's killing people.

You know, you sound awfully suspicious standing up for an admitted killer, don't think that is going unnoticed.

I'm standing up for him because, killer or not, I believe he is a loyal citizen. A loyal killer is going to help the town more than a serial killer. And what are you going to do about it anyways? It's not like you can arrest him.

Don't think that you'll go unnoticed either. The whole time you've been accusing people, usually without good reason. You seem to attack people if they accuse you, and you also seem to be biased against me, since you questioned me twice this morning even though I didn't even attack you.

Its about right and wrong, anyone willing to kill on a hunch can most likely be influenced by the mafia.

Its about right and wrong, anyone willing to kill on a hunch can most likely be influenced by the mafia.

Apparently, you're willing to kill on a hunch too...

What's that supposed to mean? :hmpf: Pretty much all killing in this game is based off a hunch.

Apparently, you're willing to kill on a hunch too...

This is not a hunch, you've admitted to killing someone.

I'm talking about all the other votes you've made. And you'd rather kill someone that you know is loyal, yet can still kill, than someone who you think might be Mafia? :hmpf:

I would rather try to vote off scum today than to vote off someone we know is loyal but a killer, since there are no night actions tonight. As long as he's much more careful about is selections, I don't mind keeping him around. In the long run, he may end up being more helpful than harmful.

ADDIT: I see that Ernie just posted the exact same thing.

Well isn't this exactly what the Mafia wants - the whole town flung into confusion! I apologize for being partially to blame for causing it, but I just had to test out my theories.

I was right about one thing: pushing things will get the truth out eventually. Now it seems Dr. Wilkerson has come out as the vigilante, and I see no reason not to believe him (unless someone else wants to claim the same thing), and Mr. Willis seems to have an investigatory role.

For now, unvote: Dr. Wilkerson/Ricecracker

What I would really like to know is where the heck are the mobsters, then? Right now I know of two people who have been gathering information during nights, but neither of them has really accused anyone of being scum (well, the doctor accuses me, but I know it's not based on real information, but rather to the fact that I voted for him).

I would also like to draw attention to the reactions of a few fellow citizens about these votings I initiated:

- Nurse Roy/Inconspicous was more than willing to believe me at first, but then he was contacted by Mr. Willis, and now he is dead-set against me. He says Mr. Willis showed him enough proof so he trusts him, and I don't blame him. I sincerely believe he is a townie.

- Sarah Wolf/TinyPiesRUs, the dancer, has openly stated that she doesn't want to vote neither Mr. Willis nor Dr. Wilkerson. Does she know something the rest of us don't? Or is she a scum trying to make herself look good for not voting innocent people? I can't quite say yet...

- John Wilder/Big Cam of the police, however, has been more than eager to vote both gentlemen, and has been very accusatory during the game.

- Both the mailman Alfred/JCC1004 and the Gas Station attendant Jimmy/Simonjedi have been extremely quiet during this game. Is it just inexperience? Or are they hiding?

Again, I don't know the truth about the matter, no one has told me anything concrete, so of course I can only go with my gut feeling. On the other hand, throwing accusations has already helped us to bring out the truth about some citizens, as far as we know, but I wonder how none of these accusations seem to find the right target: the Mafia?

I have now withdrawn both of the votes I've initiated today, and now I will throw the ball to the rest of you. Do you really want to vote me out, after I've given you this much information even though I have no such role in this game of life, or do you want to corner the real bad guys and win the town back for us?

The question remains: who do we vote?

ORDER! Let's have some order in the court! :sing:

Alright now, Officer Wilder, you claim that he's admitted to killing someone. He did, but off of our suspisions. If the vigilante kills an innocent, you can't just say: "He killed someone!", as the vigilante is one of the few hopes this town has. We don't seem to be getting far in voting, we have to trust the judgement of the vigilante, for now.

ORDER! Let's have some order in the court! :sing:

Alright now, Officer Wilder, you claim that he's admitted to killing someone. He did, but off of our suspisions. If the vigilante kills an innocent, you can't just say: "He killed someone!", as the vigilante is one of the few hopes this town has. We don't seem to be getting far in voting, we have to trust the judgement of the vigilante, for now.

But he did not know if she was innocent or not, The only one who should be doing any killing is the Governor after a town concensus has been met. If I was scum don't you think I'd like the idea of someone helping the mob kill off townies?? This is the last thing I want and why he cannot be allowed to go free. I can't believe you are justifying his killing because a few others also kind of had the smae hunch.

My vote stands for now, although time is wasting. To get a better understanding of who's being suspicious, let's take a look at the quiet ones.

Ryan Alberts/ Quarryman: He's been active, but he's simply following the bandwagon every time a vote is cast. Not that it's a problem, but he's hardly said anything at all besides his votes. What does this mean?

Jimmy Plamer/ Simonjedi, Mayor White/ Zapper Brick, Alfred Winder/ JCC: All dead silent. Where are they? Are they trying to fly under the radar, or just lack interest?

Louis Ingleston/ Dannylonglegs: Same as Ryan. Not following bandwagons much, but not really saying much of importance. Mostly "hmm, I'll have to think about that one" or "Yeah, you're probably right".

Rhonda Falzone/ Dragonator: I still believe she has something to hide. She's quiet, and pops in just often enough to defend someone, particularly today, when she defended Rob/ WF and Wilkerson/Ricecracker.

Consider those names, and think about their relationships with other people.

Now, onto Mr. Right. Do you really think he's scum? Would a mobster really be so stupid to openly accuse so many people? Today, and yesterday, he was the first to vote. And he changed twice today already. Would scum do that? Would he draw so much attention to himself? Scum will usually let the townies fight amongst each other, and pop in to fuel the fire, which is eaxactly the opposite of what Mr. Right is doing, and exactly what others are doing.

Think about that.

Ryan Alberts/ Quarryman: He's been active, but he's simply following the bandwagon every time a vote is cast. Not that it's a problem, but he's hardly said anything at all besides his votes. What does this mean?

Mainly it means that I have no more information than the rest of you and thus nothing else to base voting on. I also happen to believe that if we're to get anywhere we have to vote off people, and in the process we are going to vote off some innocents, that's unfortunately how these things go. So that's why I've been following the bandwagon. Like it or not.

Thanks for sticking up to me, Mrs. Gordon.

I will still gladly vote someone, but I need a name (other than me, because I sure as heck ain't going to vote myself out). If it's not Mr. Willis, and it's not Dr. Wilkerson, then who is it?

Who is scum?

Jimmy Plamer/ Simonjedi, Mayor White/ Zapper Brick, Alfred Winder/ JCC: All dead silent. Where are they? Are they trying to fly under the radar, or just lack interest?

- Both the mailman Alfred/JCC1004 and the Gas Station attendant Jimmy/Simonjedi have been extremely quiet during this game. Is it just inexperience? Or are they hiding?

I'm not one to start accusing others with hardly any substantial evidence. I'm also not one to jump on band wagons when it comes to voting. Rather then throwing random accusations I think about whats happened. Things don't come to you like magic. I'm not trying to fly under the radar. I have nothing to hide. I don't have lack of interest either. I grew up in this town and don't want it to be destroyed by these scum bags. I'm sure all of us don't want to see that, unless you're one of them.

But he did not know if she was innocent or not, The only one who should be doing any killing is the Governor after a town concensus has been met. If I was scum don't you think I'd like the idea of someone helping the mob kill off townies?? This is the last thing I want and why he cannot be allowed to go free. I can't believe you are justifying his killing because a few others also kind of had the smae hunch.

If you want to vote off someone you suspect is the town vigilante, you are either scum or a disillusioned townie.

The vigilante is one of the most important roles in games... of life. In the beginning, all they have to go on are suspicions. You can't blame them for killing someone who was highly suspected by the town, as Lois was. If Susan hadn't been voted off on day 1, if it had been Lois instead, would you have wanted to vote off everyone who voted for her? No, because they were going on suspicions. Which is why voting someone off because they made a mistake in trying to defend the town is stupidity in itself.

I have had a change of heart. For now Unvote: Dr. Wilkerson/Ricecracker.

I believe that this man is 50/50. He could be either, thus, I will not risk it. If he is a loyal townie vigilante, he could be our most impirtant asset, and vice versa. I bet the scum are swaying the vote.

But, I think he is a townie, and I hope my theory is proved right.

If you want to vote off someone you suspect is the town vigilante, you are either scum or a disillusioned townie.

The vigilante is one of the most important roles in games... of life. In the beginning, all they have to go on are suspicions. You can't blame them for killing someone who was highly suspected by the town, as Lois was. If Susan hadn't been voted off on day 1, if it had been Lois instead, would you have wanted to vote off everyone who voted for her? No, because they were going on suspicions. Which is why voting someone off because they made a mistake in trying to defend the town is stupidity in itself.

Being that I am a rookie cop and this is my first gfame of life, I will side with caution and follow my fearless police captain.

unvote: Wilkerson/Ricecracker.