Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day Two

They're after us now. Poor Lois. :cry_sad: She was a great (and pretty) chef.

Matthew Right, I'm sure all of us would like to hear everything that happened. I'd also like to see where they tried to get in. They'd certainly leave marks.

Poor Lois :cry_sad:

Matthew Right, I'm sure all of us would like to hear everything that happened. I'd also like to see where they tried to get in. They'd certainly leave marks.

THere is a possibility that Ryan Alberts (the hobo) was just looking for warmth. It was quite chilly last night.

Poor Lois, I have a good hunch that her suspicious words last night did her in.

As for me, I don't have any more information than what I shared with you already, except maybe that I do not have a night action, I just have this ability to sense when someone tries to approach me (and apparently I will tell it out loud to everyone, thanks to the Governator and his goon).

But you are right to trust me, townies, for I am indeed innocent. I have been fighting against the Mafia for so long in the courthouse that I wish nothing more than to see them convicted.

Anyway, I strongly believe that Lois was killed by a vigilante, because why would the mob want to kill someone who was suspected instead of them yesterday? I also believe that I was the target of the mob last night, but somehow I managed to avoid getting killed, and lived to report about it to you.

If the town has an investigator, I would like to suggest that they contact me privately, so that we can better unite against the Mafia. I will be waiting.

Mr. Right, that seems like pretty sound reasoning. It makes perfect sense that the scum would not risk killing a townie who was helping keep suspicion off themselves. So, it stands to reason that our vigilante was the one who killed Lois, because of those suspicions. That means that the ones who voted for Lois could have had something to do with her death.

So, if the vigilante killed Lois, the scum attacked you. And it was a town roleblocker who prevented them from doing that.

Anyway, I strongly believe that Lois was killed by a vigilante, because why would the mob want to kill someone who was suspected instead of them yesterday? I also believe that I was the target of the mob last night, but somehow I managed to avoid getting killed, and lived to report about it to you.

:hmpf:

I wonder if anyone even listens to me.

Oh well, I'm just going to go stand in front of the bank and look pretty.

About last night, I'm thinking a vigilante killed Lois, just to be sure of her alliance. And the scummy killer attempted to kill Mr. Lawyer, but he was either protected or hid himself.

Chief, I must note that since Susan has...er, left the building, you're pointing your reasonable chief of police finger directly at the mayor. And, to be honest, I'm a smidgeon suspicious of His Honour. Why are there scum in the town, in the first place?

Mr. Right, that seems like pretty sound reasoning. It makes perfect sense that the scum would not risk killing a townie who was helping keep suspicion off themselves. So, it stands to reason that our vigilante was the one who killed Lois, because of those suspicions. That means that the ones who voted for Lois could have had something to do with her death.

So, if the vigilante killed Lois, the scum attacked you. And it was a town roleblocker who prevented them from doing that.

Let me guess, you're the blocker? :hmpf:

Let me guess, you're the blocker? :hmpf:

No, but it stands to reason that if the scum's hit on Right failed, either Right was protected or the killer was blocked. Right would know if he was protected, so the killer must have been blocked.

No, but it stands to reason that if the scum's hit on Right failed, either Right was protected or the killer was blocked. Right would know if he was protected, so the killer must have been blocked.

Fair enough.

I am becoming suspicous of Chris Wilder, as he is saying Chief's suspicous of me, and he's not. :sadnew:

What if the mafia has bribed or worse infiltrated the police!

I highly suspect that one of the mafia is in the police force. First off both BOI agents and the rest of the police force was killed off on day 1. If the mafia infiltrated the Police force it would be very smart to take out the rest of the police and keep an extra townie police officer around.

This way we all feel safe and would least suspect the only two people keeping the "peace". Mark my words if i'm struck dead tonight, you can all know I was right.

I am becoming suspicous of Chris Wilder, as he is saying Chief's suspicous of me, and he's not. :sadnew:

True. It is possible, though, that one of you is the town's vigilante. If we operate under the assumption that it was the vigilante who killed Lois, then it would make sense if it was one of the ones who voted for her yesterday.

Have we ruled out the possibility of a neutral killer? It's possible that the scum killer was blocked, and they're the one who tried to kill Mr. Right.

For clarification, I mean that the neutral killer was the one who tried to kill Mr. Right.

Christopher Wilder. We went over all the Wilder family names yesterday, if I recall. But I apologize. I was just pointing out the logic that if the Chief was suspicious if those who voted for Lois, and since I only remembered you and Susan voting for Lois, then logically he might suspect you.

At this point, I definitely believe that the vigilante killed Lois, because why would the scum kill someone who might be voted off anyways? Also, the two people voted for were Susan and Lois. Since Susan was voted out, the vigilante would want to go with the town's suspicions and get Lois.

As to Mr. Right, are we even sure that someone tried to kill him? We only know someone tried to get it, could it have been an investigator? Either way, I believe he is innocent, but the killer/investigator and the blocker/protector are still a mystery.

Christopher Wilder. We went over all the Wilder family names yesterday, if I recall. But I apologize. I was just pointing out the logic that if the Chief was suspicious if those who voted for Lois, and since I only remembered you and Susan voting for Lois, then logically he might suspect you.

Doesn't that mean I am a suspect to the Chief aswell.

Have we ruled out the possibility of a neutral killer? It's possible that the scum killer was blocked, and they're the one who tried to kill Mr. Right.

For clarification, I mean that the neutral killer was the one who tried to kill Mr. Right.

That's possible, but then why was the neutral killer unsuccessful? A town protector?

Doesn't that mean I am a suspect to the Chief aswell.

Why, did you end up voting for Lois as well? I only remembered two people.

That's possible, but then why was the neutral killer unsuccessful? A town protector?

Maybe. I'm thinking of another possibility, based on what I know from stories of past mobs in previous towns, but I'd rather not share what I'm thinking right now.

What if the mafia has bribed or worse infiltrated the police!

I highly suspect that one of the mafia is in the police force. First off both BOI agents and the rest of the police force was killed off on day 1. If the mafia infiltrated the Police force it would be very smart to take out the rest of the police and keep an extra townie police officer around.

This way we all feel safe and would least suspect the only two people keeping the "peace". Mark my words if i'm struck dead tonight, you can all know I was right.

Why, did you end up voting for Lois as well? I only remembered two people.

I voted for Lois primarily because she said it would be good if Susan died, townie or scum. That did strike a nerve so to speak. Sadly, I did vote for her. A mistake. :sceptic:

Leanne, why are you so quick to attack Stapleton's finest? [of which there are 3, not 2, but you evidently forgot that] At this point in the game...of life, the police cannot 'keep the peace' any more effectively than a normal citizen or child [unless the vigilante is my lagging brother John]. Obviously, if I survive this, I'll have earned several citations for ineffective police role in place of crisis, but that's not the point. The point is, is that one of my fellow policemen is as likely to be a scum as you are, so if you want to accuse someone, don't dance around it.

But you are right to trust me, townies, for I am indeed innocent. I have been fighting against the Mafia for so long in the courthouse that I wish nothing more than to see them convicted.

That makes good sense and might be all we have to work with today.

The one lesson we might have learned is that the town vigilante needs to be more careful about who they suspect and kill, since at this point anything we do is guesswork and now it's cost us the life of a good woman. :sad:

LOIS! :sing: NOOOOOO!! *sniff* Who could do this?

:cry_sad: Dad is mummy going to heaven now :cry_sad: What can we do without her, I want her back. :cry_sad:

Whover did this to my mum will die :skull: Why,Why,Why dad

I know, I'm torn too. :cry_sad:

They killed Mrs. Jackson with a sword??? *huh* I'm so sorry, Mary. :cry_sad:

Away.

That's too bad. Poor Lois :cry_sad:. I really hope her family is coping OK.

I think we'll manage... Hopefully. :cry_sad:

They're after us now. Poor Lois. :cry_sad: She was a great (and pretty) chef.

*huh*

She was a married chef, too.

Oh, this is terrible. Poor Lois. :cry_sad: Killed with a sword though? A member of the mafia certainly wouldn't use a weapon like that. A sword would seem to suggest it was a serial killer who did this, even though it would seem to make more sense for a vigilante to kill Lois off what with Susan's death and all.

I do wonder why the mob wanted Mr. Right dead last night? I suppose being District Attorney does paint a target on one's back, but wonder if there were any other reasons?