Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

I am confident that if Susan is a townie, and if you are too, than you will be able to defend yourself successfully.

Wow, really? I thought you didn't trust me. But I'm happy you have faith in me. I hope we will not be disappointed tonight. :sweet:

I agree with Lois intirely, although, she's alittle too inflafitory, and progressive for my taste

I'm sorry, I just really want to get this day overwith. I want to get to bed, we've all had a rough day. All these deaths and skinnings and stories and accusations, it's just too stressful for a woman! :sadnew:

I agree with Lois intirely, although, she's alittle too inflafitory, and progressive for my taste

Yes a little too progressive indeed. By day two, she'll have us swigging open liquor, violating the municipal ban on Bermuda shorts, and all kinds of whathaveyou!

Yes a little too progressive indeed. By day two, she'll have us swigging open liquor, violating the municipal ban on Bermuda shorts, and all kinds of whathaveyou!

You know I wouldn't do that! But believe me, if we win this thing, I'm gonna be the first one to celebrate and dance on the scum's ashes. :wink:

I'm gonna be the first one to celebrate and dance on the scum's ashes. :wink:

Wearing only a two-foot long skirt, I'd reckon! Licentious! :tongue:

Ooh my. All this talk of naughty goings on...

I think I'll return home for a while to compose my thoughts - as I've already voted, I doubt there's a manifold of ways I could add to the altercation at hand.

must be getting back to the restaraunt as well, I have things to cook, you know! And seeing as I've added my final word on the subject of Susan's behavior and added my vote, so I do not need to stay; but I will return in a little bit.

Marty, I think you should stay with Mary and watch her, or both of you can come with me. It's up to you. But I would prefer not going alone. :look:

Well, then see ya, I may be heading back to the gass store soon, and close up shop and all that monotany soon.

Not right now though

I've never seen this much useless finger pointing and accusing in my life. Except that time that Jimmy hid the frog in the teacher's desk, but that was different.

How about everyone tries to summarize what they think today, like, who they suspect and why (and if you don't have a good reason why, don't confuse things by accusing), or at least what evidence we have.

Those scummy mobsters will kill us in our sleep if we keep fighting and not getting anything done, and I've got my whole life ahead of me, unlike you old people, so I'd like to live a few more years. Ok?

I believe that Susan/Brickme is a mafia member because she comes up with radical stories and is trapped in the chains of her lies (perty nice soundin' huh?)

She is also very confusing and inconsistant,

I'm trying to give her the benifit of a doubt, because she is nieve, but it seems she is not an asset to the town.

I voted for her.

Thems' my summings

I suspect Susan because of her obvious lying and lack of knowledge of this game...of life. There's a more detailed explanation a few pages back in your memories. :wink: She's just quite obviously either a townie doing a terrible job, or scum doing an even worse one.

I am still strongly suspicious of Susan Webb, due to her contradictory stories. I believe there may be a shred of truth in what she is trying to say, but she's just done a terrible job of conveying it. I am a little hesitant to vote for her, since she seems confused, but she has been given many chances to reprove herself and continues to confuse us and herself. As these games of life progress, things get even more complex and confusing, and a blabbermouth like her many end up hurting us a lot. Susan, I ask you to show that you can be well-reasoned and logical, otherwise you have my vote for sure.

Since it's obvious that you guys are incapable of the "calm and collected" way of handling this issue like I suggested earlier, I guess I just have to do it your way.

I'm sorry, Susan, I am not quite confident we are making the right decision here, but I have to go with the majority to get a conviction. Justice is blind up until we remove the blindfold, unfortunately. :sceptic:

Vote: brickme/Susan Webb

Vote count:

Brickme / Susan Webb: 9 (Millacol88, Striker, YG-49, Hewkii9, Dannylonglegs, Jim Butcher, Ricecracker, JCC1004, Sandy)

Striker / Lois Jackson: 2 (Zapper brick, Brickme)

Non-voters: 13 (Quarryman, Simonjedi, Shadows, The Crazy One, Big Cam, Eskallon, Whitefang, TinyPiesRUs, Inconspicuous, Forresto)

Only two more votes until a conviction is reached. There is around 60 hours left in the day.

You are all making a big mistake. Voting me will only help the scum not the town.

Making a big mistake? Famous last words? Not exactly one of the things to say when you're 2 votes away from death. Howbout, "I HATE YOU ALL! SEE YOU IN HELL!" Since it's unlikely nine people will unvote.

This is an extremely important question! Do they know who eachother are?

If you had read the basics of this game... of life, you would know that of course the Mafia knows each other - how could they plot against us otherwise? Also, usually just one of them has the ability to kill. Other Mafia roles include (but are not limited to) a roleblocker and a protector.

We common townies just don't know how this particular Mafia operates, but come next night, we will be much wiser.

And before someone turns on me, asking how do I know this stuff, I have to remind you that I have a long history of prosecuting these bastards, so their way of life has become all too familiar to me. In fact, I'll be very surprised if I survive past the first couple of nights.