Hinckley

Red Moon Confirmation & Discussion thread

Might be interesting to see just how flexible, dear. :wink:

I'm not into contortionism or anything like that, but I am passable at gymnastics. What do you have in mind? Isn't the tour exciting enough?

Yeah, I was feeling the same way too...

Ooooh, wow, I didn't know you guys felt so strongly about it, :look: someone shoulda just PMed me :blush: Sorry

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ooooh, wow, I didn't know you guys felt so strongly about it, :look: someone shoulda just PMed me :blush: Sorry

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't like any fonts that are hard to read on screen. Most Serif fonts (especially when small) are like this, as are some colours.

Isn't the tour exciting enough?

I was just thinking that if that guide rambles on any more about demons and curses and all that, we might want to slip away and find some alternate entertainment. Plus, if he ends up right, we might as well die happy...

Doesn't this sort of count as playing in the discussion thread? I'm sure we can all exchange threats and insults when the game thread comes online tomorrow...

I'm OK with you guys building character in this thread. It helps us love the characters more. And since we're not voting people out and there isn't a hidden group of scum, there's not really much for anybody to play. And leave Johnson Willoughby alone. I make him say those things...and wet his pants. :laugh:

Did I say Thursday? Did I? I should've said Friday or Saturday or even Sunday. A lot is going to happen in this chapter so be prepared... It'll be up soon. I have a lot of building to do...

Did I say Thursday? Did I? I should've said Friday or Saturday or even Sunday. A lot is going to happen in this chapter so be prepared... It'll be up soon. I have a lot of building to do...

We knew you'd be late.

We knew you'd be late.

Keep it up. That only makes me move faster. :blush: This set is going to be cool...I think :sceptic:

You're gonna make me wet my pants again, aren't you?

I hope so!

I mean.. er..

Looking forward to Chapter 3! :grin:

~Peace

Keep it up. That only makes me move faster. :blush: This set is going to be cool...I think :sceptic:

Sure it is, looking forward to it :classic: (and I promise I'll be more active in chapter 3, just finishing a 14 day period of working on average 10 hours a day today :wink:)

I figured this would happen. :sadnew: After being in so many games with, and against you, I've learned your ways, Mr. Procrastination. :tongue:

We knew you'd be late.
You're gonna make me wet my pants again, aren't you?

Those two replies just earned you your new title, didn't they?

Ouch, dude, ouch...

Edited by Striker

Those two replies just earned you your new title, didn't they?

Not even remotely related actually, sorry. :tongue:

Don't you be listening to this impatient bunch Hinck, you take as much time as you need.

Dragonator goes to fetch his "Whip of Fast Host Motivation" just in case... :devil:

Not even remotely related actually, sorry. :tongue:

Nuts.

Don't you be listening to this impatient bunch Hinck, you take as much time as you need.

Oh, Fonzie, you're no fun! :tongue:

Dragonator goes to fetch his "Whip of Fast Host Motivation" just in case... :devil:

Can I please watch? :laugh:

I know what you mean, or maybe I don't, It takes time to make quality work, but it takes even longer to getting around to taking pictures.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

No, but that reply just earned you a new one. :laugh:

That reply combined with your current title made me giggle. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

And it didn't take the usual eight months, like many responses from the CDHRC.

EDIT: Every now and then, we put our Rapid Response Unit to work. :wink:

No, but that reply just earned you a new one. :laugh:

That was a shock, but it's funny! :laugh: Willoughby, you have to get some bladder control pills or something. :tongue:

Thanks to whoever gave it to me. :grin: