Evil Willy

MOC Ship The lotus

And it shall greatly be apreciated Mr. SuvieD! Thank you! I can't wait to see your works. *Waits patiently*

So has Suvie D delivered (well created) this ship for Evil Willy (to look at) yet, or has the idea gone with the wind? But if there's something in existence I'm curious to know what it is!

i can tell the where you glued the the edges of the sail.

maybe you could coat the entire sail so that the sheen is consistent.

I think is one of the best MOCS i have seen...lot of MOC pirate ships are excesive huge...and this is small but nice

My favorite aspects of your ship are the color scheme, sails and the stern section. I'm a sucker for those inward curved peices.

btw. I had conceived of similar ways of making and aging sails, but not incense for burning holes.

That was brilliant! I was going to use a leather hole punch.

Well thanks for the comments, im glad you like it :D Yes the enscence for the wholes was a good idea..No idea how I first got the idea of using it, but it works and looks awsome.

I love to see a small ship for once, all those ship are huge and heavily armed (no offense fro there builders I'm one too) Sails are great, at the first look I find them quite strange, but they're actually great, if I find my cloth, I will surely use your tutorial! :-)

And now the evil Conquistador Phes takes the thread off topic... But it is for the good of all!

I don't know much about Photobucket. Can be browse the pictures like they do Brickshelf folders? If so then perhaps its benefitial putting our promotion image in the Photobucket folder (or whatever it is called)?

_discuss_pirate_lego.jpg

It would also be reaching into a non LEGO user base, so while there would be far less LEGO fanatics frequenting the website we may attract LEGO fanatics who are unaware of any online LEGO communities like Eurobricks, Lugnet, etc.

The lotus is a quality ship that I've always been rather fond of. The color scheme is alright. Some dark red railing could've helped. The sails are a keeper. They look very rugged, maybe why many people haven't experimented with your technique.

Willy, is your ship still assembled?

sorry berry but i alreeady asked evil willy for some and he says the cabins empty.

Maybe the pirates retrofitted the ship to hold more booty *pirate*

Like I previously stated, there is no cabin because 1. To much booty to carry on deck...2. I like to live like all my scurvydogs, for I feel they deserve everything as much as I do.

In a long time...I have not been buying LEGO at all recentley, and I have no spare hulls, other than a red one which I find positivly ugly. A lot of the pieces I use for ship are used on ships, and so all I have no is a lot of bricks, but not too many slopes etc... So it would be hard for me to build a new ship, and all my lego is stored in containers....Inside a huge chest, with lego models over the chest. Anyways I'm not taking my lego out now. Someday though, that day will come.

nice small, convinet *y* good job 8-o !

MASSIVE REVIVAL ALERT!!! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Seriously, why did you revive this topic?

-l2k-