Duq

EB Tech Help

I noticed that. There was a very short spell that I couldn't reply to a topic, then the site went down. But by the time I'd spoken to another member outside of the site and checked with a URL checker it was back up but missing a few of the replies that had happened shortly before it went down.

Yup. We had an update go south. Restored a backup during which we lost some of the latest posts.

As for the notifications; I sometimes have the same issue. We are not entirely sure what the reason is.

I got a notification:

Capture.PNG.b7781a1a76fb85632f7415e9641dd747.PNG

For a topic that was posted in 2014?

Oh, and I've still not got a single email for any notifications since march 1st...

(sorry about posting about this again, but it's just too strange...)

Edited by mocbuild101

While looking at the X-Wing 10240 Mods topic there are some lxf files posted which did not reflect the latest version photos.

Example link https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16355

I created corrected versions in Stud.io and wanted to post the io files but it will not let me.

How should I go about sharing the files?

Didn't hear anything back so assumed that the ability to upload LDD files was an old thing that was no longer offered.

Ended up just posting OneDrive download links.

I hope this is the correct corner for my problem. 

I‘m logged in to this forum on my mobile. And over time I forfot the password. Now l clicked on my Desktop PC to „Forfot your password“ and enterd my Email. But didn‘t got any. Also kot in the spam folder… what else can I do?

Haven't been able to access EB on my mobile/Safari device today. Keep getting a 'server stopped responding' message. Laptop/Chrome device works fine - which is how I'm posting this. The failure of the former vs the success of the latter makes me thinks something's wrong with EB. Please help.  

5 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Haven't been able to access EB on my mobile/Safari device today. Keep getting a 'server stopped responding' message. Laptop/Chrome device works fine - which is how I'm posting this. The failure of the former vs the success of the latter makes me thinks something's wrong with EB. Please help.  

I am accessing from safari on iPhone right now, are you still having issues? Be sure you restart your device. 

9 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

I am accessing from safari on iPhone right now, are you still having issues? Be sure you restart your device. 

Thanks, Darkdragon :thumbup: . It seems to be OK now.

13 minutes ago, AmperZand said:

Thanks, Darkdragon :thumbup: . It seems to be OK now.

We are still suffering from the occasional shutdown. We are working on it, but EB seems to go down every now and then. As was the case yesterday.

If I create a test posting with an image using BBcode from Flickr, when I am on the practice forum I can preview the image, if I try the same thing on another forum (train tech) with exactly the same input when I press preview I just get a blank preview window.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

This is what I am posting:

some text here

51765925749_88242eee34_c.jpg

Are you using the URL from photostream?

If you used the Download "View all Sizes" and choose an appropriate size image, you can copy and paste the image address and it should appear in the post.

Like Pep said, it's better to simply use the image url of the selected photo.

1. Select a photo
  2. Bottom right corner click View all sizes
  3. Select size (1024 for example)
  4. The right picture is shown
  5. Right click and select copy image url
  6. Paste the url in your post.