SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II: Prize Pool

Awesome prizes! (i prefer classic pirates, but they are so expensive) I would like to win the creative critic, because its the greatest prize below the brickbeard (i cant win large...), btw, cant wait :pir-tongue:

Can't wait either. Let's start guessing the tasks!

Large:

Build the biggest and most fierceful ship or the largest fortification the world has seen in a battle!

Medium:

Fight to survive! Show a Battle scene where the Pirates arer fighting against other Lego series (HP, IJ, Vikings, Power Miners, and so on) to survive!

Small:

Show us the most cruel pirate scene you can imagine!

More ideas?

Best Regards,

JanSued

That would be the wonderful Classic-Pirates.com Crew, without them, we could never have such an awesome prize pool! Keep up the great work guys. :pir-classic:

Thanks, guys! :pir-sweet: This brings a question to mind: will you and the others be able to participate? If not, I sure hope you and the Crew will be allowed to try your hand in the Creative Critic category!

Can't wait either. Let's start guessing the tasks!

More ideas?

In a contest with different size categories, it's best to have one unified theme overall, within which people have flexibility - if their medium entry turns out too big, they can enter it into the large category, and so on.

But give me a few minutes, and the rules will be up!

Thanks, guys! :pir-sweet: This brings a question to mind: will you and the others be able to participate? If not, I sure hope you and the Crew will be allowed to try your hand in the Creative Critic category!

All Shipyarders will be allowed to enter both the contest and Creative Critic. Zuloo and Erdy, unfortunately, have been involved in the planning, so won't be allowed, but we may just have a staff contest too... :pir-devil:

Awesome prizes! :pir-sweet:

*Pats donors on back*

This looks like a really cool contest! I will have to brainstorm for clever ideas though hehe.

What exactly is the pirate advent calender prize for though?

Awesome prizes! :pir-sweet:

*Pats donors on back*

This looks like a really cool contest! I will have to brainstorm for clever ideas though hehe.

What exactly is the pirate advent calender prize for though?

The Advent Calendar is a prize for the Creative Critic category, you win it by giving good solid feedback on all the entries. Listen to 'Behind The Helm' Episode #9 and you'll hear all about it. :pir-wink:

Hi, I was just wondering what would happen if the winner lives in another country.

I personly live in New Zealand.

Just wondering but i'll be awaiting to see all the top notch entries.

good luck to all :pir-classic::pir-blush:

Hi, I was just wondering what would happen if the winner lives in another country.

I personly live in New Zealand.

Just wondering but i'll be awaiting to see all the top notch entries.

good luck to all :pir-classic::pir-blush:

Eurobricks is an international forum and we have members from all parts of the globe. We will be more than happy to ship the prize to New Zealand if you win.

When will the voting for the medium and the large division start?

One voting thread at a time grasshopper. Each topic will probably be open for a week or so.