Emperor Claudius Rome

What are You Watching?

I just finished the last of Star Trek: DS9 season 5 last night, and I'm trying to save up so I won't be getting season 6 for a while. So, I'm kinda not watching anything at the 'mo, but I normally do.

Sometimes I'll be watching TV/Movie while on EB. Do anybody else.

I'm watching the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode "The drill"

That;s funny, because I was watching The Western Air Temple and The Firebending Masters. Great show that, even if the finale had a cringeworthy deus ex machina.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I just finished watching Two and Half Men on Comedy Central but now I am watching some of my Red Dwarf episodes.

You Smeg 'ead! :grin:

I watched 4 Heros episodes last night from Season 3. I'm a little behind so I am streaming them on netflix to get ready for the Season 4 premier tonight.

I just finished watching Persepolis. A really good but strange animated movie about life in the Iranian Revolution and Iraq v.s Iran war.

persepolisbasij.jpg

I am watching Power Rangers RPM.

I love Power Rangers, its so cheesy and funny.

And filmed in new Zealaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand (I hope that aint spam)

I'm watching the Avatar Series finale now.

The freakin' Batman The Brave and the Bold MUSICAL episode: Mayhem of the Music Meister! It's more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Last night I watched Tuesdays episode of Hells Kitchen. Awesome 2 hour episode, I can't wait for next Tuesday.

Last Episode of Reaper on E4 tonight! :cry_sad:

But Paul O'Grady is on soon, Woo! :thumbup:

I'm watching an episode of Bones that was on cable a few weeks ago that I DVR'd. Well, I'm not watching it so much as letting it play for background noise. I've really been getting into that show over the last little while, and I'm glad that new episodes are coming out now.

Only Fools and Horses! Hilarius!

Indeed! But Im not so sure whether you can understand certain jokes unless you know your "Cockney ryhming slang".

Im watching the Gadget Show right now.

Indeed! But Im not so sure whether you can understand certain jokes unless you know your "Cockney ryhming slang".

True.

I can understand 80 percent of it. And it is still great!

Del Boy is born for that role!

I just got done watching the pilot episode of Flash Forward; it has a lot of potential, and I look forward to seeing where the writers take the story.

Decided to re-watch Full Metal Alchemist. Never finished it the first time, despite having all the discs. I think.

Decided to re-watch Full Metal Alchemist. Never finished it the first time, despite having all the discs. I think.

*oh2* that is exactly what I was going to say, word by word. on an unrelated note my dad owned the company that made Full Metal Alchemist.

Spent the majority of my day watching Red vs. Blue. I got to 54 I think, plan on doing the rest tomorrow.

-They will all taste oblivion; which tastes just like Red Bull; which is disgusting.