Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

New sets pictures, founded on a Russian Lego online-shop :
Dano uploaded pics of the larger sets that have been removed from that Russian LEGO retailer:
You mean the retailer Forcemaster linked to?

They still show up for me, Here. Or just on the second page under 2010, when you click on ForceMaster's link.

Now that we have a clearer, no prototype-like pic of the dagger, I must say I like it very much.

-Omi

I think that in the Alamut set there is an assassin with razor gloves(like Wolverine's claws),but in the 7569 there is a assassin with gloves,that can fire "needles"(i so the trailer,and there was moustache assassin that fired from his gloves).

I guess they won't make a battle pack type thing for the persian warriors, but that would be nice. I will get that set just for the persian warrior. Well his helmet looks unique. If its cheap, I will try to get 5. Also, I hope they reuse the camels. Because I want those in addition to horses. These sets have some useful castle supplements. Albeit expensive way to get them.

Hey, for The Battle Of Alamut, I see the sand is not a baseplate, it's a bunch of plates. Do you think there are plates inside too?

Also, my new plan for the sets:

Buy Fight for the Dagger and Ostritch Race myself, then get Battle of Alamut and Hansassins's Hideout for my birthday, only 2 months after the sets come out :classic:. The set with all those trap's doesn't really intrests me. With the sets I'm getting, added to one of my current sets, Ambush in Cairo, I could a full city.

Yay a cheap set with the muscle man torso! :sweet: Also those spike shoulder and claws in the cheapest set look very cool and useful! :grin:

The first person who assembles the high res images and posts them here (esp the Battle of Alamut) wins a prize!* :sweet:

*prize to be determined by my discretion :laugh:

The first person who assembles the high res images and posts them here (esp the Battle of Alamut) wins a prize!* :sweet:

*prize to be determined by my discretion :laugh:

I'm on it! Well, maybe only just the Battle of Alamut, since it takes about 20 minutes per box art. :laugh:

EDIT: Ah, this is going to take a huge amount of time. Amazon allows you to zoom into the pic three times (you can zoom in until you can only see the LEGO logo on the top left)! :wacko:

I'll just zoom in once and stitch together the pieces because the super zoomed in version will be over three feet long (about 1 meter). :tongue:

Edited by ILikePi

7569.jpg

4261391296_6487744931_o.jpg

4261392168_0e2103ed36_o.jpg

4260639771_c8c901ddf9_o.jpg

Sorry Svelte, but I used your pic. I also used others. Not sure if it is allowed or not, but I assembled them from sources from fellow Eurobrick members. If I am not allowed, just tell me and I will take them down immedietly.

Slowcoach! :tongue:
Well, I did the box art of Battle of Alamut, so I still have a contribution to make!

7573 Battle of Alamut

4273140304_c83ee61971.jpg

1279 x 1005 resolution

7569 Desert Attack

4273210968_ce0d5fcbfe.jpg

1105 x 813 resolution

7571 The Fight for the Dagger

4272554981_62c773d2f1.jpg

1175 x 760 resolution

7570 The Ostrich Race

4272596575_112b9ca241.jpg

1147 x 828 resolution

7572 Quest Against Time

4273381746_f4bdb7ba16.jpg

1280 x 750 resolution

Edited by ILikePi

Excellent! :thumbup: Thanks Pi! You shall indeed receive a reward.... soon :wink:

Excellent! :thumbup: Thanks Pi! You shall indeed receive a reward.... soon :wink:
No problem! :classic:

I can't wait to see the reward! :tongue:

I'll do my best to make large box arts of every single one they have on Amazon. In the post up there, I've edited it with a 1105 x 813 pic of Desert Attack (I zoomed in three times on that one!):

7569 Desert Attack

*snip*

Direct link to the 1105 x 813 pic:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/427321...4eb543c58_o.jpg

Let me guess, it's the dagger tag? :wink:

Also, has anyone noticed that it seems to be a new colour used for the majority of the Battle of Alamut set? It looks like an earth brown to me.

As well, I think the domes come in quarters, because you can see this piece in the middle. Also, it'd explain why there are halves in the Emporium.

Let me guess, it's the dagger tag? :wink:

Also, has anyone noticed that it seems to be a new colour used for the majority of the Battle of Alamut set? It looks like an earth brown to me.

As well, I think the domes come in quarters, because you can see this piece in the middle. Also, it'd explain why there are halves in the Emporium.

It's just good ole dark orange. The Amazon photos are a little washed out. It seems to be having a revival this year as it's in the Woody's Round Up set too.

Those hi-res pictures are excellent! :wub:

I am feeling so excited about Prince of Persia, and its an excellent theme, to add into my collection with so many new and useful parts and weapons. Geez, I can't wait for these sets to release soon. I have very high expectations right now.

Can we get the rest of the images to be deeplinked in here??

Congrats Pi! You now have the coolest tag on the whole of EB!

Now keep working! :devil:

It's just good ole dark orange. The Amazon photos are a little washed out. It seems to be having a revival this year as it's in the Woody's Round Up set too.

I don't think so. The pictures aren't washed out enough for me to think it'd alter it that much.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh? :wink:

I don't think so. The pictures aren't washed out enough for me to think it'd alter it that much.

No, it is definitely dark orange. Remember the pics from the Russian site showing 7572 with dark orange lions and arches? Or the one from the catalogue? Same colour. LEGO would not revive dark orange for TS and then use the same shade in the 7572 Sands of Time set and then invent a whole new colour for one set :wink:

IMG_3716.jpg

I don't know... :sceptic: The other colors seem fine, so I think that this one might be new. It reminds me of butterscotch :grin: !

Well, looks like that knife is not detachable. That would have been really cool to have another knife and MOC abilities for the gauntlet thingy:

boohoo.jpg

Congrats Pi! You now have the coolest tag on the whole of EB!

Now keep working! :devil:

Ooh, the Dagger of Time! :oh:

Thanks Svelte! :sweet:

I have no idea what it does, but it looks awesome. :laugh:

And the ironic thing is that I know nothing about Prince of Persia, but I'm working so hard on these box arts! :tongue:

I've stitched together all box arts except for Quest Against Time, which I'll be finishing in a while. :classic:

EDIT: And it's finished! Enjoy, everyone!

Edited by ILikePi

Ooh, the Dagger of Time! :oh:

Thanks Svelte! :sweet:

I have no idea what it does, but it looks awesome. :laugh:

I saw the trailer while I was watching Avatar, and I think it freezes or slows down time. The Hanssassin leader threw a snake at him, and it froze in midair when he drew the dagger. It was pretty cool.

Yeah I saw the trailor to that hassasin leader looked kinda weird :alien: but it looks like some great lego sets will come from the theme OSTRICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: