Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

Duplo connections on the back of the ostriches? I wonder how that will affect their use in system scale MOCs...

Steve

Duplo connections on the back of the ostriches? I wonder how that will affect their use in system scale MOCs...

Steve

I don't think they're Duplo - just hollow studs. If you compare it with the solid stud camels, they look the same size - normal 2 studs.

Wow, thanks Dark Avenger! Those sets look great. Just look at that big golden dome! :oh: Ostrich Races is pure win with 2 ostriches, a topless Dastan, a persian soldier, and a guy with dark tan headwraps! :wub: Too bad there's no pic of Alamut. I'm curious what that set looks like. :sad: I also find the smallest set kind of disappointing. Only 3 figs and a skeleton. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, I'll still get it, if only for the dark tan bush and that one guy's claw pieces. :thumbup:

Am I supposed to be seeing pics? All I see is a page with "Prince of Persia" slapped across it. :wacko:

Am I supposed to be seeing pics? All I see is a page with "Prince of Persia" slapped across it. :wacko:

Me too can somebody deeplink the pics please? :look:

Darn, how come there has to be all these great new releases next year? Toy Story, Prince of Persia, Atlantis, and the new Star Wars sets. Just seeing some of the figs, I know I have to collect this line. Even if the new sets are lame, I'm still going to buy them for the figs and accessories.

Don't think this has been posted yet (if it has, I'm sorry):

http://legetoys.dk/lego-132/prince-of-persia-273/

Pics of the sets, minus Alamut, from the same site KimT linked to for August Star Wars releases.

I looked when the SW pics were news, and nothing was there. And nothing is there again! :sing:

Alamut sounds like the best one anyway.

Anyone that saved the pics, please PM me! :wink:

I did! :grin: PM me your email address, and I'll bombard you with spam send them to you. :wink:

Where are pictures?Somebody have them(if it is,please PM me too :tongue: )?

In smallest set there is only minifigures?

Edited by MantaMan

Sets are amazing!But i think the prices will be bad,as always... :hmpf_bad:

Licensed prices are many times surprising :oh: - some sets are horribly overpriced- some just have that licencing fee i am ready to pay to get great legos (licenced parts are many times more cool- especially figs) for example Star Wars sets- both new Luke's speeder and Freeco speeder have the same price and Luke's speeder have 5 figs (including r2) and Freeco speeder just 2! (also both are hard to use :angry: -unlike Stormy, jedi tunic, Luke's clothing or droids :sweet: )OK OFF TOPIC- SORRY but back to topic- if they have set with camels and figs and some parts with 30€- price and set with just prince and some sandmonster whatever with same price- i probably get the camels- although bad guys look so cool :grin: - new turbans are excellent and scimitars are back- Yippee! although i already have those :sceptic: Anyway -those new helmets are so great that i would like to build own persian army- POP battlepacks? :laugh:

Thanks for the pics! They don't even have the "confidential/preliminary" watermark in them (well, aside from the smallest set). :wink:

From looking at these sets, there's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to grab them all. :grin:

AlaPo, you are a legend, thanks so much for the pics :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think all the sets are really sweet and it seems that we are getting back the old skeleton ? :classic: