Sign in to follow this  
cole

Block 28

Over the past few weaks I've been working on my biggest MOC to date. It's on a 32x32 baseplate, and is aproxamitly 63 studs high, at the tallest point. It's ment to be part of a city in the not to distant future, I tried to add a bit of a "retro" feel to it, while still having lots of high-tech lights and devices. It's got lots of little features, like elavators, flowers in the hallways, PO boxes, window cleaner and lugage cart, as well as large things, such as a bar, landing pad and antennas and speeders up in the air.

Theirs way to many pictures to put in one post, and I don't really want to have to pick only a few to show, so I'll give you an overall veiw and a link to the gallery.

3879538681_c66619ceb6_o.jpg

Link to the gallery.

No comments? What a crime! This project is great I love the small details it reminds me of the level "Low lives in high places" from SW bounty hunter witch is a compliment! :cry_happy:

I missed seeing this before, but it's really great. You put a lot of nice details into each level. Great job on this!

Very nice MOC. There's so much detail to it. Will be great to see it live. Must have taken you some time to plan and build it.

No comments? What a crime!

The sci-fi forum has been pretty dead lately and even the best mocs only get a few comments :sadnew:

I really like the feel to this moc and i think you should expand on this idea and make a futuristic mall out of it.

I like this very much.

I just love how you see the future buildings, very creative, man.

Glad you are building it, so we can see this beauty!

Very nice, I really love how you have all those small details. I was thinking of actually doing something like this except with SPIII. Thanks for the inspiration :sweet:

Before I read the text or clicked on the link I thought it was a asylum :blush:

You really did a great job on this, I think that the escalator is the best part :thumbup:

It does resemble a hotel in the near future.

Great MOC, :thumbup:

maybe a bit crowded but a nice overall look of it, with many colors and details.

the Inventor

Very cool, it definetaly looks futuristic. It reminds me a bit of the matrix scene where you see Zion fo rthe first time.

Very nice!