Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

^True to that^. I think EU is cool. All of Star Wars is cool :-) . But the thing is, many things in EU are things I dissagree with, like the cloning of Palpatine....He dies, get over it. Plus, KOTOR is a game, not a movie. Have you ever seen Lego make something from a game?

Guys remember that the license was recently renewed so we dont know what it covers, if lego was smart then they would of made sure that they can build what they like from the EU.

For now we will just have to wait and see. :-)

if lego was smart then they would of made sure that they can build what they like from the EU.

I think that counts for Lucas too. He is making money here you know ;-)

Lucas making money? surley not! X-D

Hell these days i think thats all hes interested in :-/

Lucas making money? surley not! X-D

ROFL :-P

How many more xwings, Slave1s, snowspeeders, awings and what have you can we expect ??? A hell of a lot I can easilly imagine !!

I guess that Lucas is the perfect mirror for Mister Krabs in Spongebob !! all he thinks about is MONEY !!!

But on a more optimist note, we can surely expect sets detrived friom the TV show ;-) and that will rock IMO !! And I want a Sith Starfighter *wub*

*yoda*

ROFL :-P

How many more xwings, Slave1s, snowspeeders, awings and what have you can we expect ??? A hell of a lot I can easilly imagine !!

I guess that Lucas is the perfect mirror for Mister Krabs in Spongebob !! all he thinks about is MONEY !!!

But on a more optimist note, we can surely expect sets detrived friom the TV show ;-) and that will rock IMO !! And I want a Sith Starfighter *wub*

*yoda*

You know mate Krabs and Lucas do look alike :-D

God i hope we dont get any xwings, Slave1s, snowspeeders, awings or any other redesigns for a few years, lego still has lots of sets that could be made beforehand. The new sets for next year are a great start and i hope to see more new stuff and more fig packs.

Same here,I want a jedi battle pack(Mace windu,Anikin,Obi-wan,Yoda).

I am more than positive that those 2 new MF packs will be a HUGE success meaning that we can expect more MF packs in the future *sweet*

Jedis, but especially Hoth and Endor packs ;-)

*yoda*

I would welcome more battle packs, it would truly be great if we got the ones suggested by both yoda and axle.

Heck any Hoth sets would be welcome :-)

Same here,I want a jedi battle pack(Mace windu,Anikin,Obi-wan,Yoda).

I would like jedi battlepacks, too - but please let them not be anakin, obi-wan, yoda or mace. We already have enough of them - and I don't see any sense in an obi-wan army (although that one might be pretty succesfull in combat ;-) )

I'd prefer some other jedi - no special ones like council members we know there is only one ki-adi-mundi and so on.

Anyway - I would LOVE stormies and rebells for creating armies...even more than clones and droids *y*

Vaders_son

I would like jedi battlepacks, too - but please let them not be anakin, obi-wan, yoda or mace. We already have enough of them

Have we?

What's Anakin in (adult Anakin, that is): Tusken Raider encounter, Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Jedi Fighter/Vulture Droid. OK, myabe we have got enough of him. But not an E3 version with cloak

OK, Obi-Wan's got around a bit

What's Yoda in: Jedi Duel, Wookiee Catamaran and X-Wing. 2 out of 3 arn't cheap. One does have a Lightsaber for him

What's Mace in: Turbo Tank. One version LULS, one version non-LULS. Expensive.

I agree that more characters woudl be good such as Ki-Adi-Mundi and Kit Fisto. But more of Mace, Yoda and Anakin would also be good.

Have we?

What's Anakin in (adult Anakin, that is): Tusken Raider encounter, Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Jedi Fighter/Vulture Droid. OK, myabe we have got enough of him. But not an E3 version with cloak

OK, Obi-Wan's got around a bit

What's Yoda in: Jedi Duel, Wookiee Catamaran and X-Wing. 2 out of 3 arn't cheap. One does have a Lightsaber for him

What's Mace in: Turbo Tank. One version LULS, one version non-LULS. Expensive.

I agree that more characters woudl be good such as Ki-Adi-Mundi and Kit Fisto. But more of Mace, Yoda and Anakin would also be good.

Well Anakin is in the mustafar set as well and I think he's in quite a lot sets anyway.

Yoda with lightsaber is in the Jedi Duel Set - and that one's pretty cheap.

You're right with Mace - he's hard to get with only being in this single expensive set.

Well now I don't want tlc to stop making those minigifs in general sets, but I think minifigpacks should be made for building up an army - and as I said...I don't want an army of Maces or Yodas or something like that.

Vaders_son

Lego also has a reputation for supplying most wanted figs in big sets like mace and lando at first, so if we were to get a kit fisto or ki adi i doubt it would be in a battle pack.

Well Anakin is in the mustafar set as well and I think he's in quite a lot sets anyway.

No, the Mustafar set (Ultimate Lightsaber Duel) does NOT have an Anakin minifig. A point I've made on here before.

I think what captaintau means is that at the mustafar battle He got his new name "Darth Vader".. and is no more Anakin..

Correct me if im wrong captaintau

In 2007 Lego Star Wars exists 30 years and because of this there will be 2 or more special sets available from S@H

In 2007 Lego Star Wars exists 30 years and because of this there will be 2 or more special sets available from S@H

Hopefully one of these will be the rumoured UCS Millennium Falcon. No idea what the others could be though.

I think what captaintau means is that at the mustafar battle He got his new name "Darth Vader".. and is no more Anakin..

Correct me if im wrong captaintau

But we were talking about the fig...and the fig was the same

Anyway, I'd hope UCS MF and ATAT as well. We need a UCS AT-AT eventually *wub*

Its more than just a new name: he's essentially a new person

Errrrr not really, he may have a new name and attitude but hes still anakin skywalker. I believe that he truely became vader after the emperor found and had him fixed up by droids, heck even then luke tries to remind him that hes still anakin.

A link from Rebelscum talks about picking new UCS for 2007? It looks fishy to me, the AT-AT looks like the normal set with some added greebs, the R2 is just plane BAD...the only half-realistic one is the Vulture Droid. Any idea what's going on? I mean it is pretty old...