Commander Assassin

Lego Star Wars 10th anniversary exclusive on May 3 and 4

Where have you seen that this is for US only? I just re-checked on Brickset and it's just speaking about legoshop on line, nothing else...

That would be great for all the rest of us non-US LEGO fans :wub:

Aaargh! The suspense is killing me.

I believe this is the link you mean? Yes, you might be right about that.

I think you answered your own question there. Creating a whole new set (especially a UCS) just to sell it for two days in only one country and only online would be a lunatic move by TLC. This will be an exclusive minifig at best, or maybe just an discontinued popular set made re-available. :sadnew:

But I am excited nevertheless! :sweet:

The question was rhetorical, hence I answered it myself. The point I was trying to make is I am very interested in seeing a UCS AT-AT, as is most people, before the LSW license expires. I agree with you and many others who speculate the exclusive is something relatively simple.

Where have you seen that this is for US only? I just re-checked on Brickset and it's just speaking about legoshop on line, nothing else...

Well, you've made my day, let's hope and pray it's true... :cry_happy:

Well, you've made my day, let's hope and pray it's true... :cry_happy:

On brickset, it says this information came from a flyer given out at a local Lego store in the USA ('Rick A picked up a flyer in his local LEGO brand store in the USA'), so unless non-NA residents have seen similar advertising in their stores, the presumption is that this is for NA only.

Has anyone from Europe seen similar info at their local stores?

There you go. The re-release of the USC Y-Wing. That explains why its always on the exclusive list but always out of stock. :)

I think you answered your own question there. Creating a whole new set (especially a UCS) just to sell it for two days in only one country and only online would be a lunatic move by TLC. This will be an exclusive minifig at best, or maybe just an discontinued popular set made re-available. :sadnew:

But I am excited nevertheless! :sweet:

There you go. The re-release of the USC Y-Wing. That explains why its always on the exclusive list but always out of stock. :)

I wish but personnally I highly doubt it. You can still find it in the UK shop@home too here.

I found pictures of the May 2009 calendar from some guy named TooMuchDew on Flickr, for those who are interested in seeing proof of the offer.

The front:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toomuchdew/3426067634/

The back:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toomuchdew/3426067632/

Just click "all sizes" to see a larger picture.

EDIT: Well, I decided to cancel my trip to the LEGO Store this week because my mom said that she might let me get stuff on S@H on May 3 or 4, if there's a good offer.

Edited by ILikePi

if you are right I will be very happy! I will be checking all night on may the third on the uk area ad the usa area. If you are right this wil be great for everyone worldwide.(Or almost worldwide)

Thanks for sharing that link with us :thumbup:

if you are right

Yes If I am right...That's all the point! :hmpf_bad: ...We just need to find one of those calendar here in Europe

Thanks for the calendar links. I assume they have a new one every month?

Yep, and they tell u the events going on at the lego store and have contests, like a mini brickmaster.

I am very excited about this mysterious offer even though it is only in the USA. I could ask someone on EB who lives in the US to get it for me, and then I pay them.... :devil:

I just happen to. However, it may be worldwide anyway.

Very intruiging sounding, I await this keenly.

jifel

It says while supplies last, so we know it's not a sale, but some kind of give away. (please discard if this has been discussed already).

Whatever it is I wish I could have it. The reason I won't be getting it is, it costs to much for the shipping to Australia :sad:

Oh well at least I save my money for a better ocasion :sceptic: hopefully :look:

New Info!

Here's a hint...

it is a material item, not a sale, not a coupon, but a physical material lego item

:classic:

Interesting. So, it's either a minifig, several minifigs, or a set. Good news, as long as it's affordable. :thumbup: Can't wait!

Interesting. So, it's either a minifig, several minifigs, or a set. Good news, as long as it's affordable. :thumbup: Can't wait!

I thought we already knew you had to spend $100 to get it. So, if you consider that affordable, then yes. :classic:

I thought we already knew you had to spend $100 to get it. So, if you consider that affordable, then yes. :classic:

Who posted that?

No, I think that was just speculation, as whenever Lego gives anything away, you usually have to spend that much. I'm hoping you don't have to order over $100, as I just put in a S@H order last night. I'm hoping its a (cheap) exclusive set that will be available. Even if its the Hoth Base from the summer, I will be ecstatic! :sweet:

I just got an idea...

8029 Mini Snowspeeder anyone? :classic:

This does seem like a possible option. I don't think that this promo set has been seem anywhere else.

Maybe its a collection of all of the recent promo Mini's (V-19, Grievous Fighter, TIE, Snowspeeder) available for purchase or free with certain $$$ order?

As much fun as it is to speculate, I'm dying to know what it is. :sing::classic: Watch it be something sucky and we are all let down... :sad: