copyofarthasteam6.jpg

copyofarthasteam7.jpg

copyofarthasteam8.jpg

copyofarthasteam9.jpg

copyofarthasteam10.jpg

thx

Edited by xplmy

Wow,

This is awesome. I think I like the lighting / staging / design almost as much as the creations--they really add to the feel of these pictures; and I mean the presiding sense of darkness.

Some of the details and designs of the knights are pretty great too. I particularly like the one knight with the Brickarms helmet; though several of the others are great too. And, I hope you don't mind, but I might have to blatantly steal that chain design; it's just fantastic--and I'd been trying to replicate that motion for a troll diorama, but couldn't with the actual LEGO chain elements.

Very nice.

~M~

Phenominal, as has been said the lighting makes what are already beautifully original figures into something more..

nice^^ I love the "ambiant" colours, but where is frostmourne? ^^

A very atmospheric and sinister scenery with very stunning and beautiful MF characters indeed. :thumbup:

thx all~

i will try to Re-diy them with better material...rather than using paper~

and frostmourne too hard to DIY @.@

but will try nxt time~

thx again

Those are some incredible customs and designs. Very sinister as Asuka said. Great work!

Spectacular, xplmy, really well done! Your paperwork (hehe) is quite ingenious, but the diorama as a whole stands on its own legs. Beautifully crafted figs & scenery! I especially like the armour-bat-pillar-thing, really cleverly done.

Again, excellent work!

Awesome photography and great details. Some very interesting techniques you used, and good use of custom parts.

I love this :D

Edit: spelling :blush:

Edited by Aliencat

Very cool minifigures and great photography. While this is in a way a castle diorama, I think it might be more appreciated in the Minifigure Customization forum. I can move it there if you'd like.

Very cool minifigures and great photography. While this is in a way a castle diorama, I think it might be more appreciated in the Minifigure Customization forum. I can move it there if you'd like.

ok thx first

Very impressive Xplmy. I really like the uniqueness of this combined group of figs. The mood that you've captured with these dark knights is outstanding! The little additions like the large talismans or decorative symbols using the bats is very clever. I'm amazed at how much this entire seen does NOT look like Lego, but rather an alternative building system, with a much darker theme.

I can envision a large black dragon in the sky above these figs. I'm impressed! :thumbup: