KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

TOY_0574.JPG

Ooh, there's a cool minigun thingy in the side of the Venator. :tongue:

TOY_0576.JPG

And a cool removable back. Looks like it includes a Clone Pilot instead of a regular clone.

TOY_0705.JPG

Look at all those features in the Republic Gunship and AT-OT!

TOY_0726.JPG

Cool box with the Chrome Black Darth Vader in it. Wait, do you get to take it home?!?! :cry_sad:

Edited by ILikePi

The estimated price for the Venenator class destroyer is $120. Thats the same price as the RGS! :angry: This seems WAY bigger! I'll still buy it though........ :laugh:

Looks like we european get as well a to high price.

And I found out, that at the Toy Fair was a present for a VIP pass. A chrom Vader in a box limited to 100: LINK

Greetings 'Bricks'

It keeps getter better and better.

The Endor battle looks great, machinery and control centre to raid, walls to blow up and doors to close :thumbup:

On Hoth there will be fierce battle, I really like the heavy Snowtrooper gun, the best yet. :thumbup:

Good one TLC

I must say, I'm quite pleased at the look of these. :thumbup:

I'm very happy that the prices aren't totally jacked up like I feared, and the sets look wonderful.

Holy Crap.....

that´s has to be the best set this year....... im in for at least 5 of thoose if they are getting out in the shops.........

Bring them on to me...... :cry_happy:

Henrik

hmm. too expensive for me. and the 7676 RAG will look tiny beside this new one.

but a very interesting set indeed.

Gees that gunship with AT-OT is pricey, but it comes with a whole load of clones but no jedi? Thanks for the pics.

This set is $110! :oh: Absurd IMO, and I'm not going to buy it, although I might..... :grin: Edited by Lego12

I'm a bit dissapointed with the Venator. Everything just seems a little crammed in there. :sceptic: Oh well, looks like I'll be using that money to pay for the AT-OT.

DAMN! the AT-OT looks hot stuff! I also saw it's a UCS because the number starts with 10k. too bad they don't put Captain rex in it, because I don't gonna buy an AT-TE now I know this one is coming! I'll buy one for sure, or two, since the venator looks a little small now.

PS: I'm searching for a Rex minifig (without gear, doesn't matter), so you can always PM me! (I'm posting this here beceuse i can't make a topic in the sales and deals!)

For everyone here who can't be bothered looking through all those pictures for details, here they are:

7748 - Corporate Alliance Tank Droid - 216pcs - $24.99

7749 - Echo Base - 155pcs - $24.99

7753 - Pirate Tank - 372pcs - EST $39.99

7754 - Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser - ?pcs - $109.99

7778 - Midi-Scale Millenium Falcon - 356pcs - EST $34.99

8036 - Separatists Shuttle - 259pcs - $29.99

8037 - Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter - 570 pcs - $59.99

8038 - The Battle Of Endor - 890 - $89.99

8039 - Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser - 1169pcs - $119.99

10195 - Republic Dropship with AT-OT - 1758 - $249.99

Which gives a total of about $784.90 all the sets listed above. :oh3:

Hope this helped! :grin:

KimT, you can go ahead and use this info for the first post. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

Woah! :oh3: I was guessing $60 at most for the Mon Cal set, but, Wow! $110? No thank you! Too bad it is really a nice set. :cry_sad:

(Lol :laugh: Mon Mothma has CW Anakin's hair. I'm guessing that will be changed...)

EDIT: Ew. Looks like the A-wing has a missle launcher.

Edited by darthperson

Holy crap.

I hope that's a real set.

Thanks for providing us with a link to that thing.

:laugh:

3281335230_cbc9542e2d.jpg

Holy crap...

That set looks INCREDIBLE... and I had resolved not to buy Star Wars this year. :cry_sad:

Wow $110 for Home one...thats £110 with the current exchange rate :tongue: .Seriously I didn't expect Home one or Endor to be any cheaper than $100 but I am intrigued on the UK prices,there going to be at least £80 each.

Love the A-Wing design,something which I will mod abit but I hope the Rebel alliance symbols are printed decals and not stickers.

I also like the Endor Rebel commandos,its a shame Endor Leia didn't have a extra cloth poncho neck piece but the printed torsos are awesome.What are the Rebel commando backpacks though exactly?

Lastly the Republic Gunship and AT-OT are a big surprise,I will never get the set at that price unless they sell the AT-OT seperately oneday (yeah right) but its a fun looking set nevertheless.

I posted the price of the Home One set a couple pages back....... :sceptic:

The Home One set is great, especially this fig! :wub: Its too much though and I'm not going to get it, so I'll buy it off BL. :sweet:

$249.99?!? I was preparing to spend $200, but $249.99?! It's not even 2,000 pieces!!

DAMN YOU, LEGO! DAMN YOU!

Oh my goodness! *falls off chair* That AT-OT is FLIPPIN' SCHAWEET!!! My wallet is gonna die even more now. :thumbdown: But hey, thats what money is for! I hope there is a clone commander of some sort in there, with orange or yellow markings. That would be awesome. :cry_happy:

I am actually crying with happiness right now. :cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

JD

Wow !!!

It seems i have a new favourite Star Wars set. This Dropship with the AT-OT is amazing.

I hope it will realy come with all these Clonetroopers.