KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Ok so.

1. If the MF wont be in CW season 2, if anything it would be the Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300.

2. It wasnt Hans ship to start with, it was Landos, Han won it from him.

3. Han was born 29BBY at the end of the CW he was 10.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/YT-1300_light_freighter

I can't stand behind that thing about Han in the Clone Wars season 2, I tried to look it up, but can't remember at all. Maybe I dreamed it in my current Clone Wars haunted haze. But, I wouldn't let 'cannon' hold me to what will and won't be in the Clone Wars series. While following up on that Han thing, I saw there was a comic-con announcement that Boba Fett will be in season 2. He was about 10 in Star Wars Episode II. Will that be an acne-ridden teen? According to the established timeline, he'd have to be, but I doubt it.

I so hope Han is left out. He doesn't belong here. UNLESS they do a episode on how a good guy goes bad. Like his parents gets killed and he gets orphand or something so that's how he ends up becoming a theif or something.

I can't stand behind that thing about Han in the Clone Wars season 2, I tried to look it up, but can't remember at all. Maybe I dreamed it in my current Clone Wars haunted haze. But, I wouldn't let 'cannon' hold me to what will and won't be in the Clone Wars series. While following up on that Han thing, I saw there was a comic-con announcement that Boba Fett will be in season 2. He was about 10 in Star Wars Episode II. Will that be an acne-ridden teen? According to the established timeline, he'd have to be, but I doubt it.
Well, I did read a book about Han Solo's early life, and he was all over a lot of planets, doing a lot of things that sound like Clone Wars material.

They could always have the Falcon w/o Han.

There is a new fiction book out (at least in the US, but I assume it's available everywhere) which goes over the history of the Falcon. It was around during the Clone Wars, and has a really interesting history. I won't give too much away, b/c it's a great book and if you can you should read it. If the Falcon does show up in the Clone Wars saga, it won't be known as the Falcon (it didn't get that name until later, but I suppose it wouldn't be the best marketing to label it as something else). It would not be piloted by Han, again, if it shows up in the series. I would suspect that is the only way it would be a "Clone Wars" set rather than original trilogy, but unfortunately LEGO decided not to ask my opinion. :wink:

I would assume it's an Original Trilogy set, just misplaced in sections on the LEGO site.

Has anybody seen in the States yet the Mid-Scale M.Falcon yet? I hate to keep driving to the local Wal-Mart and the manager isn't too keen as to when what gets put on the shelf.

Don't know if it helps if you don't have a LEGO store near you, but I was just at the LEGO store in Columbus, Ohio (just opened today) and they did have the midi falcon there, along with the Pirate Tank and Fighter Tank

Edited by Drock

I dont think the MF will appear in Clone Wars. I think it will probably appear in the live action series.

We may get a chance to get some Mandalorians as I saw them in the trailer for season 2.

Maybe they might have been in those battle packs but I wouldn't know what would oppose them?

Now that would be awesome if we got some.

Ok people, lets stay on target, this is rumour sets, for 2009, the CW season 2 isnt out in the USA until October, so if anything the MF would be 2010, and personally i hope not, theres too many of them now.

We may get a chance to get some Mandalorians as I saw them in the trailer for season 2.

Maybe they might have been in those battle packs but I wouldn't know what would oppose them?

Now that would be awesome if we got some.

If we did then TLC might make more TFU sets. In TFU there was that Bounty Hunter in Bespin (PSP version), he wore Mandolorian armour (Jango and Boba rip) and rode a Basilisk War droid.

EDIT: Disregard post, realized list was faked.

Edited by Tinn-man

Ok people, lets stay on target, this is rumour sets, for 2009, the CW season 2 isnt out in the USA until October, so if anything the MF would be 2010, and personally i hope not, theres too many of them now.

Bingo bango, I was going to post this. I read like 15 posts about the CW TV show.

I can't wait for the supposed hoth battle pack.

Those items are supposed to be exclusive to Target/walmart. I didn't exspect lego store to get it. Hmm. Must call local lego store and see if they got it. :)

Don't know if it helps if you don't have a LEGO store near you, but I was just at the LEGO store in Columbus, Ohio (just opened today) and they did have the midi falcon there, along with the Pirate Tank and Fighter Tank

Those items are supposed to be exclusive to Target/walmart. I didn't exspect lego store to get it. Hmm. Must call local lego store and see if they got it. :)

Don't the LEGO stores usually get EVERYTHING, just like SHop@home????

I know they had the Hoth set which was only Toys R Us, wait right?? Well either way I know I got one of mine there.

If we did then TLC might make more TFU sets. In TFU there was that Bounty Hunter in Bespin (PSP version), he wore Mandolorian armour (Jango and Boba rip) and rode a Basilisk War droid.

:jollyroger: Chop'aa Notimo :jollyroger:

I know they had the Hoth set which was only Toys R Us, wait right?? Well either way I know I got one of mine there.

Exactly. "Exclusive to store x" really means "Exclusive to store x, lego store, and lego.com"

It never would have crossed my mind, but that does sound very well possible.

I cant wait for KimT to return.

Wont be long :devil:

Wont be long :devil:
:laugh:

Exactly when is your is his expected arrival time? A few minutes ago? :tongue:

Edited by booger540

Ok thanks. I tried calling our store, and I think I threw off the person who answered. She didn't even know those sets and checked with someone who said it wasn't out on the floor. Being that the store only soft opened about a week, I guess its understandable. Either that or they are stocking stuff for the grand opening that's in two weeks.