Sign in to follow this  
prateek

lego catalog

what happened to the S@H catalogs? i haven't got one for over a year. have they stopped making them?

They still make them but Lego does not renew the subscription automatically and they do not tell you when yours ends.

Were all 13 times in the last week :tongue: ?

He will probably end up with a stack of catalogs on his doorstep in a few days. :laugh:

He will probably end up with a stack of catalogs on his doorstep in a few days. :laugh:

its been 5 months and still nothing :cry_sad: and BTW, i tried 13 times over a span of 3-4 months :hmpf_bad:

You're not missing much.

It's been since April and they came out with tons of new stuff and they still have not made a new one. :hmpf_bad:

You're not missing much.

It's been since April and they came out with tons of new stuff and they still have not made a new one. :hmpf_bad:

They've really cut back on the number of catalogs they send out. They probably only do 3 or 4 a year now. Kinda sad, but certainly understandable. Why rely on an expensive printed catalog that will be out-of-date in 6 months when people can just get on the website and see the same information?

They've really cut back on the number of catalogs they send out. They probably only do 3 or 4 a year now. Kinda sad, but certainly understandable. Why rely on an expensive printed catalog that will be out-of-date in 6 months when people can just get on the website and see the same information?

Because you can read this in the car, or anywhere else. :wink:

Because you can read this in the car, or anywhere else. :wink:

I know, I would read them everywhere. I miss them, and they too stopped coming to my house. I wish they would come, because the Lego magazine is pretty childish and small if you ask me.

I too hav noticed a lack of catalogs, however I would suggest phoning the company and speaking to a real person to get to the bottom of the dilemma.

The last one I got was a few months ago for the Spring season. I expect we'll get a new on around July/August for Summer. I believe it's quarterly now.

Yes, it's easy to see why that has happened, and they certainly aren't the only company moving away from print advertising.

As far as I'm concerned, the biggest advantage of the catalogs is the fact that they remain static and acquire a collector value over time. I was looking through some old mid-90s S@H catalogs a few days ago. Old content on the website gets deleted after a while and cannot be reliably accessed after that.

I usualy get one through the post or in my orders from the website. I can't remember when I had on last, May I suppose (in my big Agents order).

I like getting them, but they always end up causing fights when my 8yo brother gets one and refuses to let anyone else touch it, let alone look at it. (Some nasty fallout after my star wars fan brother wanted a look at the back pages).

I know, I would read them everywhere. I miss them, and they too stopped coming to my house. I wish they would come, because the Lego magazine is pretty childish and small if you ask me.

i agree. i would read them when i am bored, but now i cant :cry_sad: