Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 1

I agree, I don't think we should be drinking too much! We can still drink a little bit, but I'd rather focus on letting us be ahead of the rats. Also, who's going to take care of the literal rat problem? I remember there were rats eating up the corpses during our last fiasco. Anyways, can drunks be considered FBI or loyal to the Baritones? I'm confused.

wow, a lot can happen over night, and three hours working! so the annoying little so and so got it in the ouchies...

I think we should not be putting down any body's attire! or hair!

so where to from here?

I think that you guys have all had enough whiskey now, All the single boys can ride with me to the gentlemans club!

Coppa types normally hang out there, see if we get lucky and they start talkin to one of our boys, they would be pretty drunk and out of it. Perhaps we will hit a lead.

I agree, a little booze is fine but if you must drink more, swap out for a nice nonalcoholic drink this time. The time for drinking will be once we've gotten rid of all of the rats, because now is the time for thinking. I still say we see what tonight brings, though I'm sure some of you have already cast your vote, so that's out the window anyways...

Pavarti, I'd say that whether they are drunk or not is a fairly poor indicator - everyone likes a bit of whiskey, beer, or champagne once in a while. Whether they continue to drink in following days knowing full well that it could hurt our cause, however - now there's a good clue.

~Trexxisanti

I don't think Pedro would mind if we "borrowed" some of his whiskey now. :devil:

Have fun at your meeting honey.

Thanks, hun. :wub: I hope you'll be awake when I get back :wink:

While y'all wait for the whiskey from the warehouse, drinks for y'all of ya! I bought a cellar of it after I robbed that rich mayor goon got killed.

I agree, I don't think we should be drinking too much! We can still drink a little bit, but I'd rather focus on letting us be ahead of the rats. Also, who's going to take care of the literal rat problem? I remember there were rats eating up the corpses during our last fiasco. Anyways, can drunks be considered FBI or loyal to the Baritones? I'm confused.

You're invited to the meet!

I've only had two bottles of whiskey...

Prepare to drink a coupl' more when I get back... :devil:

Honey, I'm back! :sweet: I learned some new techniques...... :grin: Let's go have some fun like I mentioned earlier....... :devil:

Yes, Johnny is quite a funny man, he makes me want to enter a drinking competition though... Maybe after we've weeded out the rats! :sweet:

I'd like that. :cry_happy: Drinking competitions do have a tendency to bring out the worst in people, though. Best put it off for now.

Don't even think about it Inertia. (Your nickname) You better not get drunk so don't think about entering a competetion. :hmpf_bad: I just don't want you to get hurt.

Don't listen to the Mrs. They can have their little desperate housewife club, we can have a drinking club, right?

Anyways, hopefully the coming days will shed a little bit more light on the on-goings, but for now, I guess we can just do it randomly. I can't for the life of me find any clues laying about our hideout. And I do have good eyes. These baby-blues are functional as well as purty.

I'd like that. :cry_happy: Drinking competitions do have a tendency to bring out the worst in people, though. Best put it off for now.

Don't listen to the Mrs. They can have their little desperate housewife club, we can have a drinking club, right?

Anyways, hopefully the coming days will shed a little bit more light on the on-goings, but for now, I guess we can just do it randomly. I can't for the life of me find any clues laying about our hideout. And I do have good eyes. These baby-blues are functional as well as purty.

He better listen to the Mrs. or I'm making a divorce! :hmpf_bad: Don't listen to him honey, now lets go have some fun...... :devil:

Sorry, geez! Didn't mean to offend ya! Just trying to start up a new club or two. Wouldn't want to leave anyone out, now would we?

Sorry girls, I'm afraid I passed out. I was missing my husband, who seemed to show up just as I fainted! Let's get going with this meeting. What's the first order of things?

Perhaps those who have voted already could tell us who they have suspicions about here. It don't feel right scheming behind each other's backs. I've always found that if you express your concerns man-to-man, they're sorted out much faster.

Either that, or we find more booze. :sweet:

Ah, my lovely wife, you are still beautiful even with your hair crooked from the way you passed out...

Now what do you want to do tonight? :wink:

~Trexxisanti

Perhaps those who have voted already could tell us who they have suspicions about here. It don't feel right scheming behind each other's backs. I've always found that if you express your concerns man-to-man, they're sorted out much faster.

Excuse you? Man to man, more like man to woman or woman to man! Please think about the ladies and I prefer to keep my vote secret for now.....plus I don't want to tell a witch! :tongue:

Now hang on just a minute. I can understand that the ladies have their club, but I do not like the idea of them all talking in private. I think under the current circumstances we, the entire family, should stay together and try to solve this problem. Wouldn't you all agree?

I think it defeats the purpose of it being secretive, don't it? If you've given in your vote then relax, Iris will tell us what the deal is when the time comes, old buddy. *Pats on back* 'Sides, pretty sure that that would cause more bandwagon jumping, which seems to have been a problem in the past.

I pick the second option.

Oh Draggy my brother (in-law?) we're simply talking about Female bisinuss. I'm sure you would not be interested :blush: .

Now hang on just a minute. I can understand that the ladies have their club, but I do not like the idea of them all talking in private. I think under the current circumstances we, the entire family, should stay together and try to solve this problem. Wouldn't you all agree?

Its a bunch of girl stuff like what Zabrina said.

Oh Draggy my brother (in-law?) we're simply talking about Female bisinuss. I'm sure you would not be interested :blush: .

Yeah, that's true....like our positions in bed and stuff..... :grin::tongue:

Ah, my lovely wife, you are still beautiful even with your hair crooked from the way you passed out...

Now what do you want to do tonight? :wink:

~Trexxisanti

Oh, and dear, I may be at Iris' for some time! Do wait up for me! One of the things we women do there is exchange "trade secrets" if you know what I mean.

Well, I don't like this either.

Anyway, More drinks anyone?

Now remember, we're just talking about nail polish and how we should dress tomorrow. Iris supports it and she's the Mafia leader! :wink: Don't ruin our fun, now.

Draggy, since I understand how you are, my own hubby sometimes trys to meddle in our affairs too, I'll tell you what I've gained from the meeting so far!

-Nai Polish is an important part of life

-DESPrite Group Leader should be Elected

-A ton of girly things

Draggy, since I understand how you are, my own hubby sometimes trys to meddle in our affairs too, I'll tell you what I've gained from the meeting so far!

-Nai Polish is an important part of life

-DESPrite Group Leader should be Elected

-A ton of girly things

Yeah.......a bunch of really cool secret stuff, huh? :laugh:

So with no clues, and with no discussion of theories you are all going to vote to kill a family member! Hidden votes! Now we know who the true traitors are, the secrets are only letting the FBI get what they want. Inner chaos.

Can we take this so lightly! there is no way on earth I am voting till I have some grounds to vote on. Killing family so light heartedly...

Shame.

Now personally, I think one of the maid men, possibly two are working with the FBI, does anybody know of any conflict between members?

I also think at least one Captain will be and a front or two. Any information on these groups either?

With the trickery females have had to play in the past, it is nigh imposable that they are all innocent. So that secret little meating of "techniqes" might just end up pleasuring one of the pigs husbands so much he is blinded by her FBI ways.

Thinking hats on, drinking glasses down and secret societies out the door. We need to get rid of these rats before they off us off.

Not to say we cant have some fun along the way!